[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Topic locked

JREF Blackmail Tapes

22 Jul 2009, 10:26

I believe that everyone should have the information needed to make an informed decision on what actually happened.

I myself have come to the conclusion that there was no Blackmail and that the word was used to Spin the Truth. (No court case has ever proven any Blackmail)

Someone posted these tapes on the net.

When played in court the Judge made the Jurors wear headphones! (That Bad)

These tapes are not for the faint of heart and should not be listened to by non-adults!!!!! Rated XXX

However, I'm glad that the HOAX is out.

I appreciate whoever posted these so we can all make up our own minds without outside interference.

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

I would like to hear any explanations that anyone would like to offer after examining the truth.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

23 Jul 2009, 00:37

Thanks. I'll listen to them and let you know what I think.

23 Jul 2009, 03:03

How's the dead NASA dude?

23 Jul 2009, 04:45

Ok I've just listened to all 7 tracks of the Randi sex tapes. And it does sound like his voice and speaking style all right. The tracks even show you professional calls that were made to Randi regarding his work, before the sex talks with the boys take place, to give it some more legitimacy.

But what I don't get is why these conversations were recorded and how they got into the publics' hands.

I'll say one thing though, most of the boys he talked to were 18 or over, it seems, so I guess most of these affairs were "legal". It only proves that he's gay and likes younger guys.

I've always wondered why Randi never got married. For some reason, this is like a taboo subject that's not even discussed on skeptic forums.

23 Jul 2009, 04:52

23 Jul 2009, 06:48

Anyone? Anyone? There is much to be clarified here. How these tapes came to be released to the public, what Randi's official position is on the tapes, etc. One skeptic said something to the effect that Randi admitted that he did these, but on the cops behalf, which doesn't make any sense. Any further information?

23 Jul 2009, 07:05

23 Jul 2009, 07:18

23 Jul 2009, 08:21

23 Jul 2009, 08:47

I know that this part of Randi's story has been completely Debunked !!!!!

"Yes! You finally got something right, "journalist"! I flooded the media, law enforcement, the U.S. Postal Service, and New Jersey police, with that document, and later related the entire matter to an audience at Cal Tech. But you forgot (?) to mention that on that same occasion, as I finished reading the document, I took the opportunity of flooring a nasty chap who had made similar accusations about me, and had been boasting about it loudly. One shot, to the chops. He went down, and was carried out. VERY satisfying, I assure you. Want some, Mr. Kapnistos? I got some..."

RIGHT !!!!! Randi didn't knock anyone out ...Period!!!!

See how he threatens anyone who wants the truth in this matter.

The rest of his statement is just as easily proven false!

23 Jul 2009, 09:20

23 Jul 2009, 09:23

23 Jul 2009, 09:28

23 Jul 2009, 09:37

Ever considered actually answering the question if you know it rather than being a smart ass and directing me to another forum?[/quote]

Hi Eteponge,

You can find Randi's side of the story here.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swi ... s-out.html

It's towards the bottom of the page. Hope it helps.

-- Ozz[/quote]
Thanks Ozz

I urge everyone to compare the PedoFiles, as I call the Blackmail Tapes, and Randi's statements.

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

No phone company or Police force in the 50 US States has the authority to have anyone seduce an under aged boy over the phone. It's ENTRAPMENT and totally Illegal!!!!! (Not to mention slimy)

Randi said he had to keep the kid on the line so he could get the phone traced BUT the kid gives Randi his number and RANDI CALLS HIM BACK !!!! Randi would have no need for calling back if he'd already got the information the phone company wanted. (The kids number)

There were no arrests for Obscene Phone Calls!

23 Jul 2009, 13:26

There's more. But first let me say that like any reasonably intelligent person I know only one thing for sure, and that's that I don't know anything for sure. The best I can do is make a better assumption than somebody else. Only God can be the appropriate judge of what is for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt, which essentially puts every criminal trial in contention with the God.
Now, wIth all that out of the way, let me say that in 1999 I obtained a file from an anonymous source that included the tapes and partially redacted affidavits from two underage males accusing Randi of sexually assaulting them. It makes for interesting reading, but without corroboration it doesn't mean much. However, if these affidavits are for real, and I tend to think they are, they reveal the tremendous disregard Randi has for kids. They suggest he's been a pig, a danger to kids. The kind of stuff you do prison time for. The thing is ugly, disgusting.
What I found sad was a complaint from Bernard Schwartz, a physician who Randi was in on scamming with a fake healing. It was pretty hard on the man and his daughter. Mean spirited stuff, man. ANd that's just one example of a lifetime of laying pain on people. From what I've seen, heard and experienced, Randi's not a very nice guy. he's a self confirmed atheist, a professional cheat and liar.
The tapes were made, as I remember it, during the 70's when Randi was living in New Jersey. The observations made and questions posed by other posters here about how they came to be distributed are incisive.
Randi's explanation sounds like bullshit to me. If he made the tapes, as he alleges, how then did they get released? If he did it, why? If the police did it, who and why? Certainly this is not the first challenge to be made on this subject. The question must have been raised at the tim e of the tapes release. If Randi was working withthe police on this case, he would reasonbaly been happy to provide the dteails of the case to the first inquiry of it, who, what, where, when and why. Where is that information now. WHo's asked these questions before and what kind of answers did they get. The best way for Randi to put this thing to rest, if what he says is true, is to provide independent verification of his story fromj the authorities that were ivnlvoved in the case. What was the case number again? What was its disposition, Where di this happen, wwhen did it happen, who was the district attorney in that county at the time? What deputy DA was assigned to it? What are the police records of this case? Stay on point with this, ask good questions and you'll get the truth. Give me the facts from the right peoiple and I'm satisfied, I've got enough on my plate to carry out a war of vengeance.
The police in NJ haven't filled in the blanks, not that I've seen. I think the tapes were stolen. Twice. Once from Randi and once from the evideince locker.
They were stolen from Randi's home for the purpose of blackmailing him, and confiscated by the police during a raid on the thief's home. This was at a time when phone recordings of conversations were rare, especially ones made without the "beep" to alert participantss that they were being recorded. They don't sound like legally recorded conversations, not to me they don't. Did that little fag Martin Gardiner know he was being recorded? So whoever did it, did it surreptiously, and Randi claims to have done it. For the police? He's lying. But that's how he makes his living, by tricking people, by making others neverous, or unhappy, or confused. He can't sleep at night unless he's figured out a new way to trick people.
But we still haven't explained the next step, how they got into circulation, how it is that they were widely distributed by a anonymous source. I think that what happened was that they were stolen out of the police evidence room by a particular police officer. Just conjecture on my part. But I can guess who's behind it, and I'm not saying.
The best source of information about this is Randi, and Randi doesn't appear to be talking. So go to everyone else, especially those who support him, and ask them. Why it is that there's not a better answer for how it is that these tapes are in circulation? If Randi was truly working with the police, than where's their corroboation, and why is it that Randi gets so fired up and defensive when somebody asks him about it? It just doesn't add up. Too many blanks, as has usually been my experience with Randi. If you don't think its important, allow me to remind everyone here that Randi has made many appearances in the schools and has had a history of dealing with kids in and out of the schools. He's quoted in high school text books.
Topic locked