[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Succesful applicant passes JREF prelimanary : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

Re: Succesful applicant passes JREF prelimanary

21 Apr 2010, 06:18

It's quite true that randi was afraid that he'd be fooled by a better magician. But honestly, isn't that what he was claiming HE COULD DO all along? He said he could catch the fakers, but instead he hides from the real challengers. He's a very poor performer .. Just look at his horrid demonstrations on youtube. Pathetic really!
Everyone sees what he's doing. It's laughable!

Poor randi couldn't perform so he exposes what little he knows. Hell, he exposed things when he thought he was being a magician just by sheer ineptitude!
Fortunately, as of yet, no one has pointed out the "Good Faith" clause in the JREF MDC ... Until they find one THEY ARE JUST LYING !!!!

21 Apr 2010, 07:37

your challenge was boring and a bunch of nonsense
you wanted them to accept EVP (which can easily be achieved thru walkie talkies, radio transmitors... etc.. etc..) to be accepted
as proof of paranormal
you are complaining that randi wasnt dumb enought to sucumb to your dummy wishes? maybe in your children parties you get to do that kind of tricks, but you are not on the same league as randi. you like it or not, randi has a name, you dont, you might have a name in the magic community the day you lay down the crystal skull vodka, you drink too much.
lets face it, dave
you never had a chance
you know who had a chance? JIMBO..
he is the one that should take the challenge
too bad he is too busy twisting balloons

21 Apr 2010, 09:04

So you've proven that you Lie with the rest of them. The JREFMDC is rigged and everyone knows it now. randi has been living a hypocritical lie and he is in bed with GoldmannSachs ... Criminals ALL !!!!!!! What's really funny is, when things started heating up he told everyone he was sick yet he attended every event he said he'd cancel ... Funny Sounding." I can't go ... I'm sick, so don't show up with the evidence since I'm sick and I won't be there" ... and then he's there :)
Sad little man.

21 Apr 2010, 09:26

dude..
not sure if it is paranormal dave
but i can actually smell you drinking vodka thru the internet

lay down the bottle
you can do it

21 Apr 2010, 09:57

Boy are you stupid ... I don't drink Vodka !!!!!!!!!
I drink RUM :)
Everyone knows that dummy!!!!

21 Apr 2010, 11:31

So here we have a person who has repeatedly lied about the odds. Now he shows up after a hiatus and is calling people stupid. What are you trying to do? Get banned so that we can't make fun of you for lieing? That's not nice. We need a good laugh around here. Talk nice and tell us some more ridiculous odds tales.

21 Apr 2010, 14:33

22 Apr 2010, 04:11

Oh hey, Crystal Skull. My girlfriend has one of those. Hasn't cracked into it yet. Is it any good?

22 Apr 2010, 04:23

Slim, all BS aside, I understand you being the way you are is your unique way of promoting yourself and your websites. However, I have taught Marketing and I can asure you that being a little more pleasant towards people will actually get them to WANT to promote your product and benefit you in the long-run. A little honesty and humility can go a loooooooong way.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

22 Apr 2010, 04:26

22 Apr 2010, 05:08

22 Apr 2010, 05:10

The Professor/ Dave Koneig ive been told you sleep with horses and have sex with them,is this true? My writers say it is.
Also they say you're previous marriage ended becasue video footage of you and a horse was found,I believe it's on YouTube. The secret is out,Det Draisin has seen photos!
:o

Moderators please note this is all true.

22 Apr 2010, 05:54

Lets be clear
i believe
Dave Koenig got permission from the horses to sleep with
is not like he was raping them

22 Apr 2010, 17:13

Post a reply