[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Salvia divinorum : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.
Post a reply

Salvia divinorum

08 Mar 2010, 11:46

Re: Salvia divinorum

09 Mar 2010, 03:33

09 Mar 2010, 03:39

I believe that there are many plants that grow wild that can give you a good buzz or better. The trick is know which ones might kill you in the process if you are not aquainted with their potency.

09 Mar 2010, 03:41

09 Mar 2010, 03:46

Missing me? Who'da thunk? I had a meeting this morning. There are times when I actually have to work. However few and far between they may be. :lol:

09 Mar 2010, 04:01

I like the name of this plant. My other favorite is ilex vomitoria. Does that describe the plant's effect or not?

09 Mar 2010, 04:03

I think ilex is 'holly' and of course the vomit part probably gives a clue. I will now google to see if memory serves me or not.

09 Mar 2010, 04:06

Ooooh, trick question you have there ND. I was right on the 'holly' part.

09 Mar 2010, 04:07

09 Mar 2010, 05:16

If you live in Arkansas you can see some nice examples of the ilex tree planted at Hot Springs National Park. The signs at the park do claim emetic properties for the tree's sap.

29 Mar 2010, 07:13

That's fascinating...we've always called those plants Bird Berries, with the insight of "Don't eat those, you'll get sick."

I kinda wanna try them now...

Also, salvia is pretty sweet.

29 Mar 2010, 19:15

There is also a nice ilex garden in NJ at Rutgers. I had the opportunity to learn about the holly from Dr. Orton. http://agproducts.rutgers.edu/dr_orton.html
Post a reply