[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OMG .. the Homeopaths are Coming!!! : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

OMG .. the Homeopaths are Coming!!!

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: OMG .. the Homeopaths are Coming!!!

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 20:40

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 04 Mar 2010, 21:00

I'm not your research assistant. You're old enough to educate yourself. If you want to dispute everything I've said .. I can do exactly the same back. I stand by all my statements and challenge all of yours.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 21:05

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 21:07

Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 04 Mar 2010, 21:38

Dude, you're a comedy riot.

Here's a funny little fact about science research into homeopathy.

Homeopathy has worked on many patients.

Scientists claim that this is entirely due to the placebo effect.

They base this claim entirely on clinical trials, which have been limited and mixed.

So they never actually study the patients?

Nope.

Not studying stuff = not science.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 21:43

Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 04 Mar 2010, 21:47

Nostradamus is wrong.

Ignore Nostradamus.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 21:56

Thanks for admitting you are clueless about all of this.

Post a lie and I'll mark it as such.

There are some pretty sharp people here Kevin. It doesn't take them long to figure out when someone posts garbage. If you don't understand a subject then ask. I just read a post not 2 minutes ago by NinjaPuppy where she made me realize a new point of view on a subject. That's why I read and post here. I learned something. It won't hurt you to learn something.
Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 04 Mar 2010, 22:36

I'm sure you realize -almost- every single rebuttal of yours is not a legitimate rebutal, not backed up by facts, sources, or even half-way decent argumentation. I am not going to respond to some clown who simply says .. that's wrong ..that's wrong .. that's wrong .. who says so?.. who says so? .. who says so? .. You lie .. You lie .. you lie! Nostradamus = Joe Wilson.

That shit gets old fast. Get some new tricks if you want me to read your pointless posts.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 22:52

It is you that has posted a series of pointless posts with absolutely no supporting evidence. In addition, you posted clear misrepresentation. In other threads you have lied about what I said.

And it took almost no time at all for you to swear. Grow up. Be a big boy. Read and comprehend. I'm sure you can do it.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 04 Mar 2010, 22:57

Since you mentioned swearing, I'd like to add that I have used cuss words quite often for the majority of my life and profanity does not offend me--especially when I'm using a hammer. However, during the course of a professional debate, my perception of one using profanity really only shows the lack of confidence they have in their comments. I would use the word "maturity," but without knowing the person personally, that may or may not be correct.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 23:13

Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 04 Mar 2010, 23:15

ProfWag

Postby Kevin Kane » 05 Mar 2010, 03:34

Kevin Kane

Postby Kevin Kane » 05 Mar 2010, 03:38

Kevin Kane

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine