View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

So any Kevin Trudeau supporter here:

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

So any Kevin Trudeau supporter here:

Postby ciscop » 05 Jan 2010, 04:58

Just wondering
we have 911 truthers, astrology believers, ghost photographers, Uri Geller fans..
do we have any Kevin Trudeau follower here?

just asking ;)
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: So any Kevin Trudeau supporter here:

Postby RarelyImpressed » 06 Jan 2010, 07:25

Kevin Trudeau? Nah lol He basically took evidence and ancedotal evidence of some natural things that might alleviate pain or whatever he was promoting. To be honest I never read his book.....but he seems like a charlatan IMO. 9/11 truthers? nothing wrong with being skeptical about the "main story" of 9/11, that is true skepticism. Astrology? definately not the ones in the morning paper lol.....I seen a few shows with Michael Shermer on astrology and he failed in the ones I saw. Personally I don't believe to much in astrology.
RarelyImpressed

Re: So any Kevin Trudeau supporter here:

Postby ciscop » 06 Jan 2010, 08:39

RarelyImpressed wrote:Kevin Trudeau? Nah lol He basically took evidence and ancedotal evidence of some natural things that might alleviate pain or whatever he was promoting. To be honest I never read his book.....but he seems like a charlatan IMO. 9/11 truthers? nothing wrong with being skeptical about the "main story" of 9/11, that is true skepticism. Astrology? definately not the ones in the morning paper lol.....I seen a few shows with Michael Shermer on astrology and he failed in the ones I saw. Personally I don't believe to much in astrology.

i believe i actually posted the videos here where michael shermer got owned by the astrologist
:lol:
he has done some great stuff
but he failed miserably at that one, it was quite funny
:lol: :lol:

and nothing wrong being skeptical of the official story
i just find funny the ¨no planes¨ theory and some other stuff going on that movemet
i was in a 911 truthers movement in vancouver, i love it seeing the debate since people screamed and got violent
althought i never participate in it since 911 is not my cup of tea.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine