View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Films/Scientists that challenge the HIV=AIDS hypothesis

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby really? » 12 Oct 2012, 22:12

Arouet wrote:Scepcop, I'm missing your point. PW suggested that you do a simple google search to find the answer to your question. I don't believe PW suggested that every hit you got would be infallible, only that it would be a good start to answering those questions.

As for whether anyone has been cured of AIDS, I believe the answer is yes.


Scepcop wrote:Really? I thought the establishment's position was that there was no cure for AIDS? Why are you going against what the establishment says? You are one of their propagandists right, like Michael Shermer is.

In the film "House of Numbers" one of the co-discoverers of AIDS said that AIDS could be cured by a strong immune system. How does he know that? And how can you cure something that's invisible?

because you don't like to hear what Shermer says does not make him a propagandist.
Be careful how you interpret the meaning of the bold face text. It means presently there is no cure for this disease. It does not mean there will never be no cure.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58






Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 12 Oct 2012, 22:37

really, there presently is a cure- but its drastic, expensive, and not suitable for mass distribution as I understand it. See my link above. I wonder though if we'll start to see some really rich people start doing it?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Oct 2012, 23:51

Very interesting article. We can only hope that the "belief" comes to be "fact".

The first person believed to have been cured of AIDS, Timothy Ray Brown, addressed the media in the U.S. for the first time on Tuesday and said that reports he still has the HIV virus are false.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 13 Oct 2012, 00:05

Yeah, I don't know what the time period is before he is deemed "cured" but for the time being it seems like he's free of it.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2012, 00:29

Arouet wrote:Yeah, I don't know what the time period is before he is deemed "cured" but for the time being it seems like he's free of it.

I was wondering if the 'cure' was due to a misdiagnosis in the first place. The article doesn't really get into that.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 13 Oct 2012, 01:29

No. You should be able to track down the original articles pretty easily - if memory serves they basically replaced all his blood cells, or something like that. From what I understand this is not something that should be regularly done, and was only because of his leukemia. It's a pretty radical procedure.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2012, 02:21

Scepcop wrote:HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

A shocking documentary that exposes
HIV/AIDS as a deceptive and deadly scam

This is a systematic dissection of the HIV/AID$ machine and how they hijacked a program designed to fight a worldwide plight of human suffering and drove it down the road to hell. Yet this program offers hope, inspired by the courage and articulate arguments of a group of growing voices internationally challenging the HIV=AIDS=DEATH hysteria. A MUST SEE for anyone interested in truly understanding the facts about HIV/AID$.

http://www.hiv-aids-factorfraud.com/producer.htm




Ok I just watched the documentary above again. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, compelling and easy to understand. Definitely a MUST SEE. It presents 10 scientific arguments against the HIV=AIDS hypothesis, and also explains how the fundamentals of biology and the way viruses work make it impossible for HIV to be the cause of AIDS.

It brought something to light that I didn't realize before. What kind of a virus takes 10-12 years to manifest? All viruses result in symptoms within 1 to 4 weeks. There's no way it would take 10 years to take effect. There's simply no such thing as a "slow virus" as Dr. Peter Duesberg, one of the most renowned biologists in the world, explained. That's way too far fetched and sounds like a scam, in that if you claim that something doesn't start killing you until 10 years after you get it, then anything can happen during those 10 years that can be attributed to AIDS. It gives leeway for them to attribute any illness you get to AIDS, and the number of illnesses connected to AIDS has multiplied over the years, so that anything can be attributed to it. This smells awfully fishy like bad science. How can a virus be connected to every type of illness that happens? It sounds like a way for them to exercise confirmation bias and cherry pick anything they want to support their unproven hypothesis.

If this film is correct, then everyone should be outraged at the scam that's causing thousands of deaths which could be prevented. It's like a holocaust based on a fraud. But too much money is invested and involved for them to change their HIV=AIDS hypothesis now. The HIV/AIDS hypothesis seems to be more about money and politics, rather than objective science. A Harvard Professor in the film summed up the AIDS industry in this one line: "Money is more important than truth." Ain't that the truth!

This film makes a lot of logical points and makes the case for AIDS being a result of recreational drug use, AZT and the psychological voodoo effect of constantly being told by everyone that you're going to die, rather than by a harmless dormant virus like HIV. It also shockingly reveals that Dr. Gallo, the man who declared the HIV/AIDS hypothesis, NEVER submitted his findings for peer review, and thus it was never independently scrutinized or confirmed. Wow. That's huge. It also explains how the HIV/AIDS correlations were cherry picked and discounted all the AIDS patients who did not have HIV or all the HIV infected people who never got AIDS.

I wonder how the AIDS promoters can explain all of that.

Anyhow, everyone should see this film and hear from the other side, so they can make up their own minds, which the mainstream media doesn't allow. It's very compelling, logical, objective and easy to follow. The only downside to it is that it kind of gives gays a bad rap.

Here is the film's description from its website:

http://www.hiv-aids-factorfraud.com/

Contact HIV=AIDS -Fact or Fraud --- The HIV FRAUD EXPOSED One of the most powerful video documentaries of our time boldly reveals the modern medical-industrial complex’s dire descent into utter corruption. HIV/AID$ - A deadly and dangerous DECEPTION!

This feature-length expose explains exactly how the 300-Billion-dollar AID$ fraud began, why HIV can NOT be the cause of AIDS, what the real causes could be, and who manipulates the public’s good intentions while poisoning hundreds of thousands with toxic drugs that cause the very disease they are supposed to prevent.

This is a systematic dissection of the HIV/AID$ machine and how they hijacked a program designed to fight a worldwide plight of human suffering and drove it down the road to hell. Yet this program offers hope, inspired by the courage and articulate arguments of a group of growing voices internationally challenging the HIV=AIDS=DEATH hysteria. A MUST SEE for anyone interested in truly understanding the facts about HIV/AID$.

You will meet a number of highly reputable scientists who all agree that HIV doesn't cause AIDS, including Dr. Peter Duesberg, who was the first scientist to map the genetic structure of retroviruses. He is joined by Dr Charles Thomas, Nobel Prize winner Dr. Kary Mullis along with Dr. David Rasnick, an expert in the field of protease inhibitors.

Is HIV/AIDS the golden idol of junk science? Judge for yourself. Professionally produced, written and researched, acclaimed by physicians, scientists, journalists and humanitarians internationally, this is the video encyclopedia of HIV/AIDS dissident movement! THE defining documentary on the HIV/AIDS fraud. Order it here!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 13 Oct 2012, 02:28

Scepcop wrote:It also shockingly reveals that Dr. Gallo, the man who declared the HIV/AIDS hypothesis, NEVER submitted his findings for peer review, and thus it was never independently scrutinized or confirmed. Wow. That's huge.


Would be shocking if true. But here's the citation for the paper, as found in the AIDS wiki:

RC Gallo, PS Sarin, EP Gelmann, M Robert-Guroff, E Richardson, VS Kalyanaraman, D Mann, GD Sidhu, RE Stahl, S Zolla-Pazner, J Leibowitch, and M Popovic (1983). "Isolation of human T-cell leukemia virus in acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)". Science 220 (4599): 865–867. Bibcode 1983Sci...220..865G. doi:10.1126/science.6601823. PMID 6601823.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby really? » 13 Oct 2012, 03:59

Arouet wrote:really, there presently is a cure- but its drastic, expensive, and not suitable for mass distribution as I understand it. See my link above. I wonder though if we'll start to see some really rich people start doing it?


I still stand by what I said. It's still far to early to call this treatment a cure based upon just one person.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Films/Scientists that challenge the HIV=AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 13 Oct 2012, 04:03

Oh, certainly - he was cured but from what I understand this is not suitable for mass deployment and is not an answer to the problem nor is it likely to be.

That said: if the question is, "has anyone ever been cured of AIDS" the asnwer seems to be: "yes".
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby really? » 13 Oct 2012, 04:06

Scepcop wrote:
Scepcop wrote:HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

A shocking documentary that exposes
HIV/AIDS as a deceptive and deadly scam

unproven hypothesis.

If this film is correct






Isn't the world scary enough without people conjuring up more boogeymen where none likely exist ?
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2012, 05:18

really? wrote:Isn't the world scary enough without people conjuring up more boogeymen where none likely exist?

What part of this do you consider "boogeymen"?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby really? » 13 Oct 2012, 10:36

NinjaPuppy wrote:
really? wrote:Isn't the world scary enough without people conjuring up more boogeymen where none likely exist?

What part of this do you consider "boogeymen"?


The parts where Winston and people like him always believing there's a group or groups (elites) of people plotting nefarious ways to control the rest of us. I'm speaking in non specific terms here.


P.S. Include Reptilians cautioned by David Icke.
Last edited by really? on 13 Oct 2012, 10:49, edited 2 times in total.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Films/Scientists that challenge the HIV=AIDS hypothesis

Postby really? » 13 Oct 2012, 10:43

Arouet wrote:Oh, certainly - he was cured but from what I understand this is not suitable for mass deployment and is not an answer to the problem nor is it likely to be.

That said: if the question is, "has anyone ever been cured of AIDS" the asnwer seems to be: "yes".

I think we are just splitting hairs here. You say seems and I say it's too early to tell precisely what happened. I do agree it looks favorable for treating HIV.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2012, 17:02

really? wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
Scepcop wrote:HIV=AIDS: Fact or Fraud? A Stephen Allen film.

A shocking documentary that exposes
HIV/AIDS as a deceptive and deadly scam

unproven hypothesis.

If this film is correct






Isn't the world scary enough without people conjuring up more boogeymen where none likely exist ?


I agree. You should be telling that to the AIDS establishment and the powers that be. They do this all the time.

The world is not scary. Most people who have traveled the world do not report it as a scary place. Only the media does.

Why is it that pseudoskeptics are blind to the factors of money, politics, power, corruption, lies and cover ups? Those things have always been a part of our world, yet pseudoskeptics like you have trouble understanding or accepting them. They are never a factor in your belief system for some reason. Very strange. Why is that? Is it because you worship power and authority?

Aren't professional pseudoskeptics like Michael Shermer funded by those with a vested interest in orthodoxy? Who pays him exactly? Why does he never put any burden of proof on orthodoxy? They can claim anything with zero evidence, and Shermer will accept it as Gospel Truth. Why does he never put the burden of proof on orthodoxy?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest