View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Films/Scientists that challenge the HIV=AIDS hypothesis

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 10 Nov 2011, 01:31

Scepcop, I'm missing your point. PW suggested that you do a simple google search to find the answer to your question. I don't believe PW suggested that every hit you got would be infallible, only that it would be a good start to answering those questions.

As for whether anyone has been cured of AIDS, I believe the answer is yes.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07






Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Nov 2011, 03:38

I don't understand something. Do people only die of AIDS if they are taking AZT? Has anyone who has never taken AZT and don't even know that they have AIDS, ever died from it? These films don't answer that question, which is at the crux of the issue.

Millions of people across the globe have died from AIDS because they are unable to obtain medical treatment.

Ever consider looking up a simple issue such as this?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Nov 2011, 04:34

Scepcop wrote:I don't understand something. If drugs cause AIDS, then how come there are victims of AIDS who haven't taken the drugs? What is the AIDS denialists' explanation of that?


Ok this is getting ridiculous. . . since day one there have been dozens of conspiracy theories around HIV-L3 and it's cousins, the more noted being the famed Green Monkey carrier followed by the White Supremacist elements in Africa working in tandem with the CIA to develop an illness that would get rid of dark colored people, drug addicts and fags but leave the good christian white folk safe. . .

. . . they forgot how much white christian teenagers love to blank and to their dismay, heterosexuals started getting their virus with women passing it to men, which really made a mess of things.

The Doctors of Doom tale is deep and has some interesting points to it including the politics behind the CDC, AMA, and American Pharmaceuticals Inc. One instance that I'm aware of was Dr. Saulk stating that he could probable develop and AIDs Vaccine IF the government would cut out all the red tape and political game playing. He stated this based on how his Polio vaccine was proving so successful in the early years as part of treatment. Then again there were other treatments and even full recoveries being found in other nations, most particularly France and the Netherlands. Ironically, such things got swept under rugs, a few doctors that were involved seemed to have have freak accidents, come down with serious illnesses, etc. :roll:

So yes, there's a ton of conspiracy potential including corporate espionage and government interference for the sake of the almighty. . . dollar. BUT, they are all conjecture just as this particular argument seems to be -- more self-important sods seeking their 15 minutes but who have not put the time into cross each "T" and dotting each "i" -- getting the facts to line-up in a way that can't be denied, skirted around, etc.

No, you only rarely gain a unanimous sense of support, but for a report to be taken seriously it MUST be seen as viable and probable in the minds of the major players in the game; those of position that would be willing to step up and speak out. Once again, we find a supposition that falls rather short.

Sorry.


:oops: Admittedly I did not sit through the videos or waste loads of time wading through the previous 2-3 pages of back & forth. I've listened to far too much of this kind of rhetoric over the years, most of it being barfed up by people that have little to no direct involvement with the AIDS situation; especially how it was throughout the 1980s and into the early 90s.

I stopped counting at the 30th funeral when we buried Waylon I simply couldn't take it any more; 30+ friends & associates in under two years time. Like the whole 9/11 Conspiracy B.S. this kind of thing is tasteless and serves as being little other than salt in a deep wound for people like me that were there and have more than a vested interest.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Breakthrough documentary challenges HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby ProfWag » 11 Nov 2011, 20:25

Scepcop wrote:I would probably find differing information and answers to that question.

Tell me, do you think that official sources are always unbiased and objective? If not, why do you consider them to be infallible? Why do you treat them like saints who never lie?

Yes, yes you would find differing information. And that's part of my point Scepcop. If you're going to ask us the question, unless I am an expert on the history of AIDS, I'm going to have to go look it up. Myself, depending on the importance of the question, I'm going to have to look at several different sources and determine which one produces the strongest evidence or identify solid trends to the information.
So, if you're not going to do that to make your own decision, and admittedly you just stated that you don't believe that "official sources" are always unbiased, then why ask the question to us? Are you more inclined to believe what we say or the information presented from several different sources.
What I would normally expect in a forum such as this, a poster who has a question such as "has anyone ever been cured of AIDS," would normally look up the information first and find that there's pretty solid evidence that Timothy Brown was cured based on stem cell transplant. Then, that person would ask if we believed the evidence for that conclusion was solid.
So, to help you out a bit more, how 'bout going to google and looking up "Timothy Brown HIV" and share with us your conclusions. You claim to be a "free-thinker" Scepcop, so tell us what your "free-thinking" concludes from that evidence!
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Nov 2011, 22:48

I addition to these goofy videos there are all sorts of wacko claims about HIV. Craig mentioned some of these.

My favorite is that AIDS is contracted from condoms. That is why condoms are distributed to third world countries - to slaughter the locals.

The sort of bogus video information distributed here has also had an impact on the treatment of AIDS victims in South Africa. It has resulted in the deaths of half a million or more people. That is something these horrible video makers need to consider.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Terjioly » 28 Mar 2012, 03:43

hiv facts are very daring. So, everybody should be aware of hiv facts. Your shared post about hiv facts will increase awareness of all about hiv. Increasing awareness about hiv is very necessary to all.
User avatar
Terjioly
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Mar 2012, 03:38

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Craig Browning » 28 Mar 2012, 23:43

Terjioly wrote:[Link removed by Moderator] hiv facts are very daring. So, everybody should be aware of hiv facts. Your shared post about hiv facts will increase awareness of all about hiv. Increasing awareness about hiv is very necessary to all.


Just when you thought spammers couldn't get any lower. . .
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 05:33

Has anyone clicked on this link? Should I delete it? Because I ain't gonna click it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 29 Mar 2012, 06:58

NinjaPuppy wrote:Has anyone clicked on this link? Should I delete it? Because I ain't gonna click it.


No way am I going to click on it. But as a matter of principle you should delete any link from an obvious spammer. Most forums requires something like 15 posts before links are allowed.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 08:26

Arouet wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Has anyone clicked on this link? Should I delete it? Because I ain't gonna click it.


No way am I going to click on it. But as a matter of principle you should delete any link from an obvious spammer. Most forums requires something like 15 posts before links are allowed.

I don't see any obvious spam attempts and the html seems to point to a site about hiv facts.... :|
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 29 Mar 2012, 08:42

the spam is that he posted just to link to his site.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 09:49

Arouet wrote:the spam is that he posted just to link to his site.

Says you!
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Scepcop » 11 Oct 2012, 16:39

Arouet wrote:Scepcop, I'm missing your point. PW suggested that you do a simple google search to find the answer to your question. I don't believe PW suggested that every hit you got would be infallible, only that it would be a good start to answering those questions.

As for whether anyone has been cured of AIDS, I believe the answer is yes.


Really? I thought the establishment's position was that there was no cure for AIDS? Why are you going against what the establishment says? You are one of their propagandists right, like Michael Shermer is.

In the film "House of Numbers" one of the co-discoverers of AIDS said that AIDS could be cured by a strong immune system. How does he know that? And how can you cure something that's invisible?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Scepcop » 11 Oct 2012, 16:43

Ok after watching "House of Numbers" again and doing a little research on it, I found out that several of the AIDS denialists in the film who were HIV positive and refused to take AZT, ended up dying from AIDS related symptoms.

So I'm wondering:

1. How do we know they didn't die of a self-fulfilling prophecy, like what might have happened to those who thought they were cursed by voodoo? Or could the Illuminati have killed them for making their AIDS denialism public? Has anyone ever died from AIDS who did NOT KNOW that he/she had it? That's the key question.

2. Why would a virus take 12 years to kill someone?

3. How can HIV be a virus if it can't be seen under a microscope? There's never been an invisible virus before right?

4. The two women in House of Numbers who died, Christine Maggiore and Kim Brannon, were not promiscuous and had monogamous relationships. So how did they get HIV? It was never explained, either in the film or on websites about them. It was also not mentioned if those women's husbands were HIV positive either. How could monogamous people get AIDS, but many promiscuous people don't?

When tennis pro Arthur Ashe got AIDS the media never explained how he got it either. Isn't that strange? Could these people have gotten it from vaccinations, as part of an Illuminati/black op biological weapons program or conspiracy, as some claim?

5. How is it that Magic Johnson is still alive after 12 years? And how come boxer Tommy Morrison's HIV diagnosis was reversed? Did he bribe officials to reverse his diagnosis so that he could live a normal life?

The way I see it, if HIV takes 12 years to kill you, wouldn't it be better if you didn't know about it if you had it? That way, at least you could live a normal happy life before it kills you. Nothing could be worse than living under a death sentence for 12 years, while the government monitors and quarantines you as a threat to society and take away your rights and privileges.

Thus, taking an AIDS test is like playing Russian Roulette. So why would anyone be dumb enough to take it? There's nothing to gain and everything to lose. Even if you had HIV, wouldn't it be better if you didn't know about it so at least you could live a normal happy free life, and not be branded with a death sentence which might result in dying from a self-fulfilling prophecy?

This brings up the key question again: Has anyone ever died from AIDS without ever knowing that they had AIDS? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere. Answering this would shed a lot of light on the issue.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Documentaries that challenge the HIV/AIDS hypothesis

Postby Arouet » 11 Oct 2012, 22:11

Scepcop wrote:Really? I thought the establishment's position was that there was no cure for AIDS?


This is untrue.

Why are you going against what the establishment says?


Not that I'd have a problem with it in principle, if I thought it was justified, but I'm not doing so here.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/artic ... ours-virus
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests