View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby Scepcop » 23 May 2013, 20:49

I have some questions about fluoride in our tap water.

1. Why does the government put fluoride in our water? What's their excuse to the public?

I heard that their excuse is that it helps keep your teeth clean. Do people buy that? Why would the government go out of their way to help your teeth? Yeah right. That seems like a fishy excuse.

2. How do I know if there's fluoride in my tap water? How do I look it up? Does every state in the US have fluoridated water?

3. If there is fluoride in my tap water, how do I filter it? Does a normal water filter work? What if I just boil it? Will boiling remove the fluoride?

Fluoride causes brain damage
http://naturalnews.com/030819_fluoride_ ... amage.html

I also have some questions about GMO foods.

1. How do I know if the food I buy in the supermarket is GMO or not?

2. What is the food companies' excuse for introducing GMO foods? What benefit or advantage from it do they cite?

3. In David Icke's last event at Wembley, he said that corn in the US is GMO, and that it contains spermicide designed to kill off your sperm to make you infertile, because the elite's agenda is to eliminate sex and relationships so that technology can be used to create offspring rather than humans. Is that true?

Why GMO foods are dangerous:
http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/why- ... -gmos.html
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby SydneyPSIder » 26 May 2013, 12:45

see dr joe mercola's articles on both these topics. google.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 00:30

SydneyPSIder wrote:see dr joe mercola's articles on both these topics. google.

Winston doesn't know how to google.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby really? » 27 May 2013, 06:04

SydneyPSIder wrote:see dr joe mercola's articles on both these topics. google.

ProfWag wrote:Winston doesn't know how to google.


Oh, good lord Winston. Winston doesn't know a lot of things.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby really? » 27 May 2013, 06:35

Scepcop wrote:I have some questions about fluoride in our tap water.


Scepcop wrote:1. Why does the government put fluoride in our water? What's their excuse to the public?


I heard that their excuse is that it helps keep your teeth clean. Do people buy that? Why would the government go out of their way to help your teeth? Yeah right. That seems like a fishy excuse.

To prevent tooth decay. It's an antibacterial.

Scepcop wrote:2. How do I know if there's fluoride in my tap water? How do I look it up? Does every state in the US have fluoridated water?

Call your department of public works or go online and look up the information. It can occur naturally well water too.

Scepcop wrote:3. If there is fluoride in my tap water, how do I filter it? Does a normal water filter work? What if I just boil it? Will boiling remove the fluoride?
I don't know if residential filters will. Where would the fluoride go if you boiled water? No, boiling won't remove fluoride or any other elements in the water, but I can tell you with absolute certain it will remove the water.

Scepcop wrote:Fluoride causes brain damage
http://naturalnews.com/030819_fluoride_ ... amage.html

This article cites children are at risk. Other health claims have not been substantiated with high confidence regardless what the article says.

I also have some questions about GMO foods.

Scepcop wrote:1. How do I know if the food I buy in the supermarket is GMO or not?


2. What is the food companies' excuse for introducing GMO foods? What benefit or advantage from it do they cite?

These are good questions which I can't answer. So google them.

Scepcop wrote:3. In David Icke's last event at Wembley, he said that corn in the US is GMO, and that it contains spermicide designed to kill off your sperm to make you infertile, because the elite's agenda is to eliminate sex and relationships so that technology can be used to create offspring rather than humans. Is that true?

Are you serious? Don't answer that. Why on god's green do you place so much trust in what this idiot says? Why Winston? Why?

Scepcop wrote:Why GMO foods are dangerous:
http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/why- ... -gmos.html
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby Scepcop » 27 May 2013, 21:33

Ok I've been researching fluoride in the water. It definitely doesn't seem to be a good thing. What I don't get is the government's basic logic behind it. I mean, if it was just to help prevent tooth decay, as they claim, then people can just brush their teeth twice a day (or more) since toothpaste already contains fluoride. Why must we ingest it from the water as well? That doesn't make sense. Obviously, something sinister and nefarious must be behind it. That's terrible.

It's also not right for the government to put chemicals in the water without people's consent against their will. That's definitely wrong and illegal.

Further, if fluoridated water helped prevent tooth decay, then how come European countries don't fluoridate their water, yet their people do not have any more tooth decay than Americans do? So this sounds like yet another typical US government lie. Another one in a string of many.

Here are 50 reasons not to fluoridate water by an anti-fluoride site:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

Another extensive anti-fluoride site:

http://www.fluoridedebate.com/index.html

Here is a government propaganda website explaining the benefits of fluoridated water. Geez, the government sucks in debate against the anti-fluoridation sites. Their site is not convincing at all. Why don't they hire better writers? No wonder why they never debate conspiracy researchers directly.

http://fluorideworks.org/benefits/

Here is the American Dental Association's (ADA) endorsement of fluoridated water:

http://www.ada.org/fluoride.aspx

Gee, if the ADA is for it, I guess it must be a good thing... NOT! Oh and look at this... now it's telling bottled water companies to put fluoride in their water too! Wtf? I guess it doesn't want people to escape from drinking fluoride! Gee, how nice of them to try to take away our power of choice! Not! blank them!

ADA Applauds Health Claim for Fluoridated Bottled Water
http://www.ada.org/4796.aspx

Here is a CDC site where you can check the fluoride level in your area.

http://apps.nccd.cdc.gov/MWF/Index.asp

Geez. Even the EPA said that fluoride was a poisonous chemical to ingest.

Check out this summary of how fluoride came to be in our drinking water. It's very disturbing.

http://chemistry.about.com/b/2013/04/04 ... -water.htm

If anyone is confused about why they fluoridate our water, despite studies showing how harmful it is, and how useless it is in preventing tooth decay, the answer is very simple: fluoride is a waste product which different industries, such as those that make aluminum sheeting or computer boards produce. They initially had to pay a lot of money for this stuff to be disposed of (put into barrels and shoved in the ground) then one day, a bright spark came up with the idea of selling it to us as a health product, so now it’s shoved in everything including our drinking supplies. There is kickbacks and lobbying going on to get this stuff put into water supplies which do not currently have it. Basically it is just a scam on a global scale.


Besides that, I'm sure it's also to dumb people down and lower their IQ, as a form of mass sedation as well. So the elite cabals are killing two birds with one stone. Terrible.

Putting ballots to vote against fluoridating water may be pointless too, since it's very easy rig any form of electronic voting, which I'm sure the elites want. They love more control, especially in secret, after all.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 21:53

Heeeyyy, way to go Scepcop! It looks like you did some research!
Just fyi, Portland Oregon remains the largest U.S. city that does not put fluoride in their water after a recent vote disapproved the measure once again. Here's a little background on Portland's water issue:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... _four.html
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby Scepcop » 27 May 2013, 21:55

really? wrote:
Scepcop wrote:3. In David Icke's last event at Wembley, he said that corn in the US is GMO, and that it contains spermicide designed to kill off your sperm to make you infertile, because the elite's agenda is to eliminate sex and relationships so that technology can be used to create offspring rather than humans. Is that true?


Are you serious? Don't answer that. Why on god's green do you place so much trust in what this idiot says? Why Winston? Why?


Because he's brilliant, smart, makes sense, and is very conscious and aware. Now let me ask you: Why do you believe everything the government says? Especially after its lied to you many times? Why why why?!

Could it be because you are a disinfo shill? Or just a brainwashed automaton who believes that truth comes from authority? lol
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby Scepcop » 27 May 2013, 21:57

ProfWag wrote:Heeeyyy, way to go Scepcop! It looks like you did some research!
Just fyi, Portland Oregon remains the largest U.S. city that does not put fluoride in their water after a recent vote disapproved the measure once again. Here's a little background on Portland's water issue:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/inde ... _four.html


Yeah I heard about that. But here in Las Vegas, they've fluoridated the water.

You act as though you are glad they didn't fluoridate your water in Oregon. Why? Don't you believe everything the government and ADA tells you? Doesn't truth come from authority? Why are you against fluoridating water?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 23:04

Scepcop wrote:
Because he's brilliant, smart, makes sense, and is very conscious and aware. Now let me ask you: Why do you believe everything the government says? Especially after its lied to you many times? Why why why?!

Could it be because you are a disinfo shill? Or just a brainwashed automaton who believes that truth comes from authority? lol

Sorry, but Mr. Icke has seldom made sense to me.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby ProfWag » 27 May 2013, 23:08

Scepcop wrote:
Yeah I heard about that. But here in Las Vegas, they've fluoridated the water.

You act as though you are glad they didn't fluoridate your water in Oregon. Why? Don't you believe everything the government and ADA tells you? Doesn't truth come from authority? Why are you against fluoridating water?

1) I don't live in Oregon. 2) Yes, I am against fluoridation in my water 3) What have I said this morning that makes you say that I believe everything the government tells me? You are accusing me of something I am not, Winston. I would appreciate it if you would stop that.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2013, 07:37

Winston - You're back in the USA? In Vegas of all places???
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 May 2013, 07:40

For the record, I'm against putting ANYTHING in my water and I cringe at the idea of GMO foods. It's too bad that we've polluted our natural water supplies to the point of even having to put in stuff to make it safe to drink.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby Scepcop » 30 May 2013, 22:10

Important info/films exposing GMO foods that EVERYONE NEEDS to see! Please pass on the following to everyone you know.

First, check out this disturbing and informative must see film "Genetic Roulette", a documentary exposing GMO foods:

Trailer:



Full documentary:



Another great documentary:

"Seeds of Death: Unveiling the Lies of GMOs" by Gary Null



Wow I didn't know that 70 percent of foods in the average US supermarket contains genetically modified foods! That's crazy. And it's not even labeled either! Why does the government make it so difficult to avoid GMO foods? And why doesn't the mainstream media talk about this? It's like the government is literally FORCING us to eat GMO foods! That can only be the result of a sinister malevolent motive.

How are you supposed to avoid GMO foods out in restaurants? In Europe, Russia and China, GMO foods require labeling. So why not in the US? Why are such evil people allowed to take control of the US? I wonder if the elites eat GMO foods.

Did you know that most of the FDA's own scientists report that GMO foods were very unsafe, yet the FDA ignored them and went ahead and allowed them anyway? That's blank up. Why would the government go against common sense and basic logic without conscience? This can only mean that something very evil is going on at the top.

How is it that one company such as Monsanto was allowed to invade and control the food supply of the entire country? That's batshit crazy and insane. It can only be the result of a conspiracy.

Article links:

10 Reasons to avoid GMO foods
http://www.responsibletechnology.org/10 ... Avoid-GMOs

Top 10 GMO foods to avoid
http://www.nationofchange.org/top-10-gm ... 1343568178

Guides on how to avoid GMO foods:

http://www.farmaid.org/site/apps/nlnet/ ... 85&notoc=1
http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Genetically-Modified-Foods
http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-foo ... nzphe.aspx
http://gmo.mercola.com/
http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer- ... 21183.html
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/05/ ... 6518.shtml
http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-food ... avoid-gmos
http://www.naturalnews.com/037767_GM_fo ... avoid.html
http://www.undergroundhealth.com/how-to ... ied-foods/
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/how-avoi ... fied-foods

This commenter made a good point:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/how-avoi ... fied-foods

Julie Pellico Kurowski Jaquez
My question to her would be why are they fighting the labeling of their product if they are so proud of it? I thought this was a free capitalistic country where you let the consumer decide. If your product doesn't sell, you shouldn't be allowed to force them and hide it from them. FDA is another government agency sold to the highest bidder and no longer a respected name.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Questions about fluoridated water and GMO foods

Postby really? » 31 May 2013, 03:44

Scepcop wrote:3. In David Icke's last event at Wembley, he said that corn in the US is GMO, and that it contains spermicide designed to kill off your sperm to make you infertile, because the elite's agenda is to eliminate sex and relationships so that technology can be used to create offspring rather than humans. Is that true?


really? wrote:Are you serious? Don't answer that. Why on god's green do you place so much trust in what this idiot says? Why Winston? Why?


Scepcop wrote:Because he's brilliant, smart, makes sense, and is very conscious and aware. Now let me ask you: Why do you believe everything the government says? Especially after its lied to you many times? Why why why?!



Scepcop wrote:Could it be because you are a disinfo shill? Or just a brainwashed automaton who believes that truth comes from authority? lol

Eventually lies work their way to the surface.

Do I really sound like a disinfo shill? Or a brainwashed automaton? No, I don't believe everything this government says. My message is very simple. Here it is: Don't believe everything you think. That's it plain and simple.

I'm only guessing here, but I think the reason water was fluoridated was do to toothpaste not having fluoride in it at one time. Why it's still done? Perhaps governmental inertia and public apathy is to blame.
Scepcop wrote:Or just a brainwashed automaton who believes that truth comes from authority? lol

You don't trust authority. Which would mean Icke can't be an authority on anything he talks on yet your praising description of Icke belies this. Why do you trust his authority?
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Next

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron