View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 11:54

Can you post your source for those stats?
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Oct 2012, 12:15

Arouet wrote:Can you post your source for those stats?

Facts have already been posted and referenced in the thread. Fixed a typo above.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 04 Oct 2012, 12:39

NinjaPuppy wrote:
NP wrote:While I would like to agree with your reasoning for this statement, may I ask.... Do you have any kids?

SydneyPSIder wrote:I don't see how that is relevant --

The reason that I ask is this:
SydneyPSIder wrote:so you can wait a couple of years for the child's immune system to develop (say starting at aged 2 at the earliest) rather than hitting them with repeat boosters etc at 2 and 4 months, and the rest of the schedule under 2 years of age.

As I said, while I would like to agree with you.... but babies can't be put in a bubble to protect them from coming in contact with diseases. Especially if there are older siblings in the house. There are very few stay at home moms and infants wind up directly in day care situations where exposure to other children can increase the chance of colds, flu, viruses and childhood diseases. When you've got a new baby, it's hard enough to keep them from eating anything they can reach. Everything a 4-6 month old can grab, goes directly into the mouth. Trust me, they're not picky.

Again, do you want to take the chance that the relatively benign 'germs' in a modern clean house are a better option than disability or death from a vaccination? Vaccines only deliver partial and not necessarily long-lasting immunity, also. In some cases mumps can be contracted later in life after being vaccinated due to protection wearing off -- which is much more severe than catching the disease relatively benignly in childhood.

I think there is a big risk in blasting infants' undeveloped immune systems with many vaccines. There is a huge scientific fallacy in constantly claiming that 'vaccines are completely safe at any age or stage of development'.

You will note that the US has about the world's highest infant vaccination rate, but it also has an uncomfortably high infant mortality rate. Many of the deaths are 'SIDS', 'unknown causes' or from symptoms that occurred within a couple of weeks of a vaccination event, such as high fever or breathing difficulties.

Many of the drops in diseases in the 20th century came about from better nutrition and sanitation, not from vaccination programs. Not to say that you if you have an effective vaccine against, say, polio, you should not take it -- again, the trade-off between the severity of a disease and the safety of the vaccine needs to be taken into account.

You can still have herd immunity if you vaccinate for, say, mumps and measles at age 2, the older kids at say 3 and 4 and up will not have had the disease either therefore, and cannot spread it to younger children.

Then there is the chance of doing more safety studies and seeing if it's possible to identify any particular genetic weakness to a vaccine which will result in ASD or SIDS or ADHD or other problems in a small % of children (i.e. the ones who are hurt now). However, asthma and allergies are another concern from vaccinations which are affecting even more children today.

A vaccine was developed recently for Lyme disease that they realised caused problems in some 30% of recipients, so they withdrew it from the market. Flu vaxes in the past have been deadly. Safety now is suspect in many. Gulf War Syndrome is caused by bombardment with a large number of unusual vaccines not fully tested for safety. So all vaccines are not inherently safe, even for adults. And vaccines aren't the answer to everything, despite what some brainwashed 'public health officials' and supposedly bright medical advisers suggest.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036220_vacci ... rgies.html
Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children

In 1992, a New Zealand group called the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) surveyed 245 families with a total of 495 children. The children were divided with 226 vaccinated and 269 unvaccinated. Eighty-one families had both vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

The differences were dramatic, with unvaccinated children showing far less incidence of common childhood ailments than vaccinated children (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images/st ... 2study.pdf).

From a different survey in the South Island New Zealand city of Christchurch, among children born during or after 1977, none of the unvaccinated children had asthma events where nearly 25% of the vaccinated children were treated for asthma by age 10 (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images/st ... 2study.pdf).
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 13:03

SydneyPSIder wrote:
Arouet wrote:Can you post your source for those stats?

Facts have already been posted and referenced in the thread. Fixed a typo above.

It would be helpful if you could just provide the link again.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2012, 13:10

SydneyPSIder wrote:I think there is a big risk in blasting infants' undeveloped immune systems with many vaccines. There is a huge scientific fallacy in constantly claiming that 'vaccines are completely safe at any age or stage of development'.

Who makes the claim that vaccines are "completely safe at any age or stage of development"?

You will note that the US has about the world's highest infant vaccination rate, but it also has an uncomfortably high infant mortality rate. Many of the deaths are 'SIDS', 'unknown causes' or from symptoms that occurred within a couple of weeks of a vaccination event, such as high fever or breathing difficulties.

Be careful of the correlation not necessarily indicating causation fallacy. Also: could you provide your source for this?

So all vaccines are not inherently safe, even for adults.

Again - who makes the claim that they are inherently safe? If a medication does something there is always the risk of side effect. Haven't we already agreed that the way to think about this is to weight the risk and potential damage of side effects to the risk and potential damage of the target illness across the population?

And vaccines aren't the answer to everything, despite what some brainwashed 'public health officials' and supposedly bright medical advisers suggest.

Which public health officials and medical advisers have suggested that "vaccines are the answer to everything?"

http://www.naturalnews.com/036220_vacci ... rgies.html
Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children

In 1992, a New Zealand group called the Immunization Awareness Society (IAS) surveyed 245 families with a total of 495 children. The children were divided with 226 vaccinated and 269 unvaccinated. Eighty-one families had both vaccinated and unvaccinated children.

The differences were dramatic, with unvaccinated children showing far less incidence of common childhood ailments than vaccinated children (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images/st ... 2study.pdf).

From a different survey in the South Island New Zealand city of Christchurch, among children born during or after 1977, none of the unvaccinated children had asthma events where nearly 25% of the vaccinated children were treated for asthma by age 10 (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/images/st ... 2study.pdf).[/quote]
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 08 Oct 2012, 21:02

Just found these via a FB link. Just a couple of sites with the usual sort of info:

At Last! Government Documents Locked Up for 30 Years Proving This Vaccine Unsafe Finally Revealed

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/30/governme ... ne-unsafe/

In 1972 serious concerns about the measles vaccine’s potential to cause vaccine-induced SSPE had grown in momentum. It was decided that a group called ‘Expert Group on the Surveillance of SSPE’ was needed to study the problem in more detail. On February 9, Medical Officer F.C. Stallybrass wrote a request to UK’s leading professionals asking them to attend a meeting on Monday March 13, 1972 in room D1001 of the Alexander Fleming House. His letter contained a selection of documents, which he stated ‘may form a basis for discussion.

Secret government documents that have been under lock and key for thirty years have revealed that the UK government has known for many years that the single measles vaccine can cause the debilitating neurological disorder SSPE or Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis.

SSPE is a degenerative neurological condition, which affects a person’s behavior, memory and coordination, leading to fits, blindness and eventually death.

Flu shot caused serious injury: Ms. Mura (age 21) wins compensation May, 2012

http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/flu-sh ... -may-2012/

He noted that the records indicated that Ms. Mura’s illness progressed from a demyelinating disorder that began four days after she received the vaccination and progressed from her distal extremities to her spinal cord and brain. This disorder made Ms. Mura comatose, quadriplegic, incontinent or urine ad feces, and she required mechanical ventilation, rendering her intellectually handicapped…

…the undersigned finds that Petitioner, Ms. Mura, has established by preponderant evidence that she is entitled to compensation. Accordingly, the undersigned finds that Petitioner is entitled to compensation.

Read the Vaccine Court ruling...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 09 Oct 2012, 03:21

I do intend to get back to this thread in more detail, hopefully this week, but from just a quick skim of that link, here is a problem that immediately jumped out:

a memo titled ‘Copy Of Notice To Be Circulated To ABE – Measles Vaccine And Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis’ [4] was also sent out, stating that:

‘There has been some concern recently about the suggestion that measles vaccines might occasionally give rise to Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis. Professor Sir Charles Stuart-Harris, as chairman of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, has asked whether members of the Association would be prepared to notify cases we see.’

Note the words ‘might occasionally,’ which in my opinion, were specifically chosen to cover the fact that this was a growing problem.

This document, along with many others uncovered, means that the measles vaccination was proving problematic to the neurological well being of young children as far back as 1972. If this were the end of the matter, then it would be easy to assume that the problems had been overcome. However, the problem of vaccine-induced SSPE continued to persist even when the measles vaccination was combined with the mumps and the rubella vaccination to form the MMR triple vaccine.

I don't know what the other documents that they say they uncovered said, but I presume this document was the strongest since its the one they chose to quote. The authors opine that the report used the words "might occasionally" to cover the fact that this was a growing problem. However, I'm not sure how to read that quotation any way other than it is a proposal to study a possible correlation that some people had thought they noticed.

I do believe that people in the anti-vaccination movement are for the most part sincere - and really believe that there is a real problem. But it doesn't do anyone any good to cite reports, read in words that weren't there, and then draw conclusions that the report doesn't justify.
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 08:57

Arouet wrote:I do intend to get back to this thread in more detail, hopefully this week, but from just a quick skim of that link, here is a problem that immediately jumped out:

a memo titled ‘Copy Of Notice To Be Circulated To ABE – Measles Vaccine And Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis’ [4] was also sent out, stating that:

‘There has been some concern recently about the suggestion that measles vaccines might occasionally give rise to Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis. Professor Sir Charles Stuart-Harris, as chairman of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, has asked whether members of the Association would be prepared to notify cases we see.’

Note the words ‘might occasionally,’ which in my opinion, were specifically chosen to cover the fact that this was a growing problem.

This document, along with many others uncovered, means that the measles vaccination was proving problematic to the neurological well being of young children as far back as 1972. If this were the end of the matter, then it would be easy to assume that the problems had been overcome. However, the problem of vaccine-induced SSPE continued to persist even when the measles vaccination was combined with the mumps and the rubella vaccination to form the MMR triple vaccine.

I don't know what the other documents that they say they uncovered said, but I presume this document was the strongest since its the one they chose to quote. The authors opine that the report used the words "might occasionally" to cover the fact that this was a growing problem. However, I'm not sure how to read that quotation any way other than it is a proposal to study a possible correlation that some people had thought they noticed.

I do believe that people in the anti-vaccination movement are for the most part sincere - and really believe that there is a real problem. But it doesn't do anyone any good to cite reports, read in words that weren't there, and then draw conclusions that the report doesn't justify.

No, it's a sign of poor epidemiology and poor safety trials going into a mass immunisation campaign. What we have is a picture of pharmaceutical firms releasing commercial vaccines with poor safety trials that have been approved or rubber stamped by regulatory bodies in each country that GPs then find out seem to be causing damage -- but they cannot get a large scale picture without doing some honest epidemiological studies -- which the pharma companies and public health officials would rather not do for vested interest reasons. Therefore the GPs are stuck with a bunch of disturbing anecdotal cases in their own practices without any number crunching being performed, and a bunch of suspicions. This is a typical outcome with many drugs -- doctors told something is safe by the drug rep, or downplay the side effects, they start prescribing, there's problem, there may or may not be an investigation. Ref the Cox-2 inhibitors like Celebrex and Vioxx that were known in safety trials to cause heart attacks but these findings were suppressed in the final doctored reports by the pharma company -- hoping that heart attacks would be buried in the noise in individual medical practices. Unfortunately, this is the way of medicine these days. Your concerns revolved arounda misunderstanding of how this process works and how doctors alert authorities to perceived problems. The issue that only 1 in 10 adverse reactions are reported to the hotline also comes into play in doing these belated safety studies. in some cases, very serious adverse reactions like lifelong paralysis or death are written off to another cause or idiopathic or a coincidence, so they don't get counted either.

Note also re NP's concerns about measles causing deafness in the past (what absolute chance or risk?) vs THE VACCINE causing deafness:

The papers that I obtained from the Kew Archives talk about various conditions brought on by the measles vaccination. One paper titled PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE AFTER THE MEASLES VACCINE – CASES REPORTED TO APUDC [10] from September 8, 1982, lists the following:
■Convulsions
■Encephalitis
■Deafness
■Paralysis ataxia
■Leukaemia
■Status Epilepticus
■Died 48 hours later
■Fits
■Squint

To see this document and many more, go to the Kew Archives Website and order the files quoted in the references. To search, go into the document section marked ‘Health’ and then search for Measles Vaccine and SSPE.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 10 Oct 2012, 10:22

SydneyPSIder wrote:No, it's a sign of poor epidemiology and poor safety trials going into a mass immunisation campaign. What we have is a picture of pharmaceutical firms releasing commercial vaccines with poor safety trials that have been approved or rubber stamped by regulatory bodies in each country that GPs then find out seem to be causing damage -- but they cannot get a large scale picture without doing some honest epidemiological studies -- which the pharma companies and public health officials would rather not do for vested interest reasons. Therefore the GPs are stuck with a bunch of disturbing anecdotal cases in their own practices without any number crunching being performed, and a bunch of suspicions. This is a typical outcome with many drugs -- doctors told something is safe by the drug rep, or downplay the side effects, they start prescribing, there's problem, there may or may not be an investigation. Ref the Cox-2 inhibitors like Celebrex and Vioxx that were known in safety trials to cause heart attacks but these findings were suppressed in the final doctored reports by the pharma company -- hoping that heart attacks would be buried in the noise in individual medical practices. Unfortunately, this is the way of medicine these days. Your concerns revolved arounda misunderstanding of how this process works and how doctors alert authorities to perceived problems. The issue that only 1 in 10 adverse reactions are reported to the hotline also comes into play in doing these belated safety studies. in some cases, very serious adverse reactions like lifelong paralysis or death are written off to another cause or idiopathic or a coincidence, so they don't get counted either.

My point is that quotation seems to identify an area to explore. Ie: investigate the annecdotal reports. The quotation does not draw a conclusion, but makes a recommendation for study. The article, imo, misrepresents the position described in the report. Do you read it differently than I do?
Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 13:57

Arouet wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I think there is a big risk in blasting infants' undeveloped immune systems with many vaccines. There is a huge scientific fallacy in constantly claiming that 'vaccines are completely safe at any age or stage of development'.

Who makes the claim that vaccines are "completely safe at any age or stage of development"?

Many GPs giving the vaccines -- whenever parents suggest there was a problem, from cot death to fever to respiratory problems to autism to allergies, the answer is always a shake of the head and 'No, it couldn't be that'. Where have you been, Arouet, it's astounding. In actual fact, the GPs know that there is a risk of adverse effects, but they either keep it quiet, or they've been convinced by the drug reps that it can only be as bad as a mild fever for a couple of days. Plenty of GPs operate more by superstition and received wisdom than being any kind of true scientist -- they are kind of the used car salesmen of the health industry.

Be careful of the correlation not necessarily indicating causation fallacy. Also: could you provide your source for this?

Will look for one again, but you could research this just as easily. Lazy again? I am very cautious of correlation not indicating causation, I have done epidemiology and biostats units at university (have you?), but on the strength of the evidence of parents' reports and the tampering with the immune system that goes on with vaccination, it is simply foolish and bloody-minded not to connect the two. Discussion of the gross IMR and vaccination rates is entertained elsewhere on the thread -- clearly confounding factors such as pre-term mortality (and only for unvaccinated children) need to be taken out of the data set or otherwise controlled for. For instance, there are cases of pre-term children being vaccinated early and dying shortly afterwards.

So all vaccines are not inherently safe, even for adults.

Again - who makes the claim that they are inherently safe? If a medication does something there is always the risk of side effect. Haven't we already agreed that the way to think about this is to weight the risk and potential damage of side effects to the risk and potential damage of the target illness across the population?

GPs. There are articles in the paper all the time -- there was one the other day here where a GP said 'if there is just one death from measles it's too much' as though the measles vaccine isn't killing and maiming a huge number. The public health officials and GPs are spreading the message via newspaper that all vaccines are all benign. The C'wealth Dept of Health and Ageing in Australia SUPPRESSED the adverse reactions from the Gardasil campaign from publication once reports started coming in. Gimme a break, Arouet -- really living up to your PS artist reputation? There's sceptics and then there's people who don't read anything who keep their heads in the sand who insist other people do all their reading and research for them. That's just being an idle redneck, it's not even pseudo-scepticism.

And vaccines aren't the answer to everything, despite what some brainwashed 'public health officials' and supposedly bright medical advisers suggest.

Which public health officials and medical advisers have suggested that "vaccines are the answer to everything?"

Plenty I know. I had some correspondence with the people behind the National Strategy on eliminating a couple of diseases, and their national strategy documents start with the preface 'Because there is not yet a vaccine for XXXX, there is nothing we can do' -- without having any knowledge of other approaches such as novel anti-virals that are under development, or even suggesting better strategies like prevention -- e.g. barrier methods like condoms are better than the Gardasil vaccine for safety. These panels are made up of supposed 'expert' doctors in their fields, who have clearly been brainwashed by their training over many years, and received wisdom from big pharma and their 'mentors'. When I pointed it out to them it was just embarrassed silence. As I said, they're not true scientists, they're just overpompous used car salesmen for the pharmaceutical industry. While you can't be expected to be privy to private conversations that I have with public health consultants, those are the realities that I experience. I should point out that I used to work for the C'wealth Dept of Health and Ageing some years ago and am familiar with govt processes and thinking and some of the policies and campaigns around immunisation, although I did not have a view about vaccination at that time and did not work directly to that area. I have since gained some serious reservations based upon the evidence reported by many parents and the high probability of iatrogenic disease caused by vaccines based on that evidence, coupled with the unexplained large rises in autism, ADHD, SIDS, asthma and allergies as the vaccination schedules have been brought back earlier and earlier in a child's life and added to significantly -- coupled with what I know to be rank amateurism and lack of medical knowledge amongst many govt 'health' workers and policy officers.

Your constant carping criticisms that are invalid start to get really annoying. You are unresearched, lazy and simply captious. (And these are not rude insults, they are statements of clear verified fact.)

You haven't read any specialist documents in this field, but feel qualified to form a prejudiced opinion. That's beyond even being a redneck. Again, I offer this as an appalling insight into PS behaviour, not a putdown.
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 10 Oct 2012, 15:43, edited 2 times in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 14:11

Here's a disturbing article from a GP who hasn't thought things through -- and is full of rhetoric and clearly not prepared to look at the stats. Note also his appeals to authority rather than any serious study from a genuinely independent body not sponsored by a drug co or public health dept:

Dr James Best is a GP and the father of three boys, one of whom has autism. (!) All three of his sons have been completely vaccinated.
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/va ... 1kixy.html

As for measles, well, don't get me started. Measles is just plain bad. One in 20 children who get measles get pneumonia as a complication. For every 1000 cases of measles, one to two children will die. Yes, die.

He does not mention adverse reactions at all as something to compare with catching the actual disease. The implication is that all vaccines have no lasting adverse effects at all -- although one of his children now has autism, something that used to happen to 1 in 10,000 children.

The 1/1000 rate of measles death is disputed by other researchers, as health care is better these days. Once again, compare with the rate of cot deaths at 0.5/1000 and the rate of autism at 14/1000.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 14:29

Re the US IMR comparison, you need to control for rates of pre-term birth between countries, as the US rate of pre-term births is higher than many other countries.

In particular, the SIDS rate should be examined separately from other causes of death. However, I note many of the 'official' studies are set up and designed to preclude any examination of vaccine schedules, and in fact choose not to study the numbers behind SIDS at all, as they 'cannot control' that particular problem -- but claim they can do something about pre-terms. Very convenient gloss-over of an area for study which almost appears designed to avoid controversy or blame from parents about SIDS occurring within 2 weeks of a jab, particularly the peak death rates being noticed at 2 months and 4 months when the infants get DTP jabs.

I think it's a mistake to just regress gross IMR against vaccination rates, as there's not enough granularity or isolation in the stats to justify that method. e.g.:

Many nations adhere to an agreed upon International Classification of Diseases (ICD) for grouping infant deaths into 130 categories. Among the 34 nations analyzed, those that require the most vaccines tend to have the worst IMRs. Thus, we must ask important questions: is it possible that some nations are requiring too many vaccines for their infants and the additional vaccines are a toxic burden on their health?

This analysis did not adjust for vaccine composition, national vaccine coverage rates, variations in the infant mortality rates among minority races, preterm births, differences in how some nations report live births, or the potential for ecological bias. A few comments about each of these factors are included below

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/quest ... -mortality
http://het.sagepub.com/content/early/20 ... 7111407644

Their chart is potentially misleading:

Certainly increasing obesity of parents and increased proportion of pre-term deliveries can have an effect. However, many other so-called 'advanced' countries have similar stats to these. (Why sedentarism, obesity and increasing numbers of Caesarian sections is 'advanced' is actually beyond me.)

On the other hand, you would want to include pre-term babies who survived into infancy (beyond a 9 month total gestation time) AND were vaccinated according to the present schedule as possible casualties. So it's not as easy as excluding pre-term mortality except in the cases of pre-term babies who died before receiving any vaccinations, or of very clear and plain problems associated with under-development verified by X-ray or other examination.
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 14:47

This is a good summary of the problem when all parties with power and data - doctors, public health officials and big pharma - are vested interests making money out of an industry who have an interest in NOT doing studies or looking for correlations that will hurt their income and positions:

North American children are the most vaccinated on earth. From the age of two months to 18 months alone, Canadian infants and toddlers can receive up to 41 doses of 13 to 16 taxpayer-funded vaccines. Yet the infant mortality rate in Canada (and the US) is about twice as high as that in Sweden and Japan. The latter two countries recommend fewer than half the infant vaccines recommended by the first two.

Is it possible that vaccines are contributing to ill health? The logical way to find out is through rigorously scientific long-term studies that compare the overall health of vaccinated populations with that of the unvaccinated. Yet public health authorities have refused to sponsor these studies based on their unscientific presumption that vaccine benefits outweigh their risks, therefore withholding vaccination from study control groups would be unethical.

The public health mantras, “vaccines are safe and effective,” and “vaccines are cost effective,” belie the facts. Prior to vaccination, it’s impossible to know that no injury will be induced immediately or some time in the future when it will be more difficult to conclude an association. Acknow­ledgement of vaccine-adverse events necessitates an ability to detect them plus objectivity; even in provinces requiring reports of all possible events, those omitting to do so are not held accountable; and even when reports are made, conflicts of interest may result in pruning of incidents, which should truly be recorded as vaccine adverse events. Calculations that find vaccines to be “cost effective” don’t reflect costs of taxpayer-funded remedial health care for the vaccine injured or related personal expenses of the families involved.

http://vitalitymagazine.com/article/vac ... ntroversy/

It also seems it would be wiser to delay vaccination by many months or indeed some years to give a child's immune system time to grow and develop and change, as I suggested previously, rather than delivering 10 doses of vaccine by 2 years of age, and one on the day of birth:
A 2006 study of European children published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (JACI) found that the MMR vaccine was associated with increased risk of hay fever, whereas measles infection was associated with a reduced risk of allergic eczema. It also found that use of fever suppressants for very young children was associated with increased risk of both allergic eczema and asthma. Please note that fever suppressants (e.g. Tylenol) are often recommended when vaccines are administered.

A 2008 study published in the same journal analyzed medical records of Manitoba children. It found that, “Among 11,531 children who received at least four doses of DPT, the risk of asthma was reduced to half in children whose first dose of DPT was delayed by more than two months… the association was greater with delays in all of the first three doses.” And a 2011 JACI study suggests that milk protein contamination from culture mediums caused anaphylaxis in highly milk-allergic children following booster doses of DTaP vaccines.

It’s difficult to prove that vaccinations cause autoimmune disease, since the latter often takes many years to develop. However, immunologist Dr. Bart Classen has built a strong case with his research. Since 1998, he’s produced numerous studies which provide evidence of a causal link between most childhood vaccines and Type I diabetes.

As the number of childhood vaccines has increased, Autism Spectrum Disorders have skyrocketed. By 2008, neurosurgeon Russell Blaylock noted dozens of peer-reviewed studies demonstrating clinical and scientific links between the two. These demonstrate the mechanism by which the damage is done and include studies of cell cultures, tissues, animals, and humans.

And:

Mayer Eisenstein MD, JD, MPH is medical director of the Chicago-based Homefirst Medical Clinic. Since 1973, this clinic has cared for 35,000 children, most of whom have received no vaccines, the others only a few. Eisenstein can recall no cases of autism amongst these patients and virtually none of them have had asthma, allergies, respiratory illnesses, or diabetes. Autism is also absent amongst the unvaccinated Amish communities of Pennsylvania and Ohio. And, according to two studies done in New Zealand in 1992 and 1995, unvaccinated children had fewer allergies and runny noses, and less otitis, tonsillitis, epilepsy, and ADHD.

Specialist in internal medicine and nephrology Suzanne Humphries MD, wrote, “Up until two years ago I was content to work as a medical doctor caring for very sick people with kidney failure [but] with several undeniable cases of kidney-associated vaccine injury in previously healthy people, I started to look deeper into information that I had previously held as factual and not worthy of debate.” She asks that health care practitioners “understand that the peer review process has censored intelligent doubt on vaccine safety and driven it into the alternative press,” and pleads with practitioners and parents to “do your homework. The minds and bodies of future generations depend upon it.”
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 14:56

This article is a little emotional and does not have strong citations, but nevertheless infants in Belgium are being given 9 vaccine antigens in a day: Prevenar, Infanrix Hexa and Rotarix -- Prevenar, a vaccine against meningitis and pneumonia, Infanrix Hexa, a six in one vaccination for diphtheria, tetanus, polio, pertussis, hepatitis B and Haemophilus type B, and finally Rotarix, a preventive vaccine for gastroenteritis.

These children were pre-term by 1 month, and the cause of death was listed as 'meningitis'. These kinds of cases therefore can be buried in the stats and, incorrectly, no association made with vaccinations.

Baby Dies After 9 Vaccines in One Day
http://vactruth.com/2012/01/19/baby-die ... rst-shots/

Plus: ????

The Pourcyrous study (5) was the first study to examine the impact of multi-vaccinations on the immature brain. It is clear from the results of this study that the more vaccines a child has, the larger impact the vaccines have on the child’s brain. Massroor Pourcyrous, MD, Sheldon B. Korones, MD, Kristopher L. Arheart PhD, Henrietta S. Bada, MD studied 239 preterm infants who were given either a single vaccine or multiple vaccines, their results are as follows:

Abnormal elevation of CRP level occurred in 85% of infants administered multiple vaccines and up to 70% of those given a single vaccine. Overall, 16% of infants had vaccine-associated cardiorespiratory events within 48 hours postimmunization. In logistic regression analysis, abnormal CRP values were associated with multiple vaccines (OR, 15.77; 95% CI 5.10-48.77) and severe intraventricular hemorrhage (IVH) (OR, 2.28; 95% CI 1.02-5.13). Cardiorespiratory events were associated marginally with receipt of multiple injections (OR, 3.62; 95% CI 0.99-13.25) and significantly with gastroesophageal reflux (GER) (OR, 4.76; 95% CI 1.22-18.52).

5. The Pourcyrous Study The Journal of Pediatrics http://www.jpeds.com/article/S0022-3476 ... 0/abstract
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Oct 2012, 15:04

http://www.profitableharm.com/story_of_the_day.html

$250,000.

That's it. That's all you get if your baby dies of SIDS triggered by a
vaccine reaction and you are awarded full compensation from the Vaccine
Injury Compensation Program.

What's more is that you'll never get an apology. You'll never get
admission of guilt. You'll never get anyone, any company or any
institution to take the blame and say they are terribly sorry for for the
tragedy and your never ending emotional pain.

All you get is a check. Bye. Go home. Try to move on and live your life
without your darling baby.

Here is the story of 4 month old Vance Vernon Walker.

Two days after little Vance's 4 month "well baby" visit in September 2007
where he received all the routine innoculations, he was found by his mother
Shelley not breathing in his crib.

Blood was crusted under his eyes and a dark bloody foam was coming out of
his mouth. There was so much bloody foam coming out of his mouth that his
clothes and teddy bear were soaked with it.

An autopsy pronounced his death as SIDS, but his mother knew better.
She knew it was the vaccines.

In a true SIDS death, a child inexplicably stops breathing with no sort of
trauma, but in Vance's case, there was blood coming out of his eyes and
mouth.

Clearly, there was some sort of internal bleeding and damage that occurred
prior to baby Vance's death. This death was much more than just SIDS and
such a backhanded autopsy report seems an insult to anyone with a shred of
intelligence.

Here's what Vance received 2 days before his death at the pediatrician's
office:

A shot of Pediarix, a 5-in-1 shot for diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis,
hepatitis B and 3 strains of polio A shot of Prevnar, consisting of seven
pneumococcal viruses plus diphtheria toxoid Rotateq, the new rotavirus
vaccine given orally which contains four viruses associated with infant
diarrhea.
In less than 15 minutes, Vance had been injected with or taken orally 19
different pathogens!

What's more striking is that Vance's family lives in northern Idaho and
within just a few weeks of Vance's death, 2 other baby boys died of SIDS
also within days of their 4 month vaccinations.

A cluster of SIDS deaths where the deaths occurred right after the babies'
4 month shots attracted local media attention, which, to its credit, did an
outstanding job covering the story in a unbiased fashion.

Vance's parents have since filed for compensation from the Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program which only awards $250,000 at best with no admission
of guilt.

And Shelley and her husband have to live with their decision to trust their
doctor who injected 19 different pathogens into their baby in a matter of
minutes and insisted they were safe.
SydneyPSIder

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine