View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 18 Sep 2012, 18:48

Here's some scientific studies from around the world that suggest that kids vaccinated against the flu are MORE likely to get H1N1 -- also replicated in ferrets. This is how real science needs to be conducted, not just the propagation of belief systems designed to benefit big pharma and boost doctors' consult fees.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx?e_cid=20120918_DNL_art_1

I also recommend following the 'related links' on Dr Mercola's article to read a great deal more about many dangerous vaccines, and the hard evidence that has been collected on them, the lack of safety studies, especially in combination, etc -- particularly the MMR, Gardasil, and others -- a vaccine is only worthwhile if it prevents against a very serious disease, and the rate of death and injury from the vaccine must be much less than the actual disease would cause -- and there is no other way of preventing that disease or treating it in a way that facilitates full recovery.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24






Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 11:56

Here's from the wiki on Measles:

Even in countries where vaccination has been introduced, rates may remain high. In Ireland, vaccination was introduced in 1985. The number of cases was 99,903 in that year. Within two years, the number of cases had fallen to 201, but this fall was not sustained: case numbers in 1989, 1993 and 2000 were 1,248, 4,328 and 1,603, respectively. This country's example illustrates the need for vaccination rates greater than 95% to prevent the spread of measles.


Even taking it at the worst (4238) you've still got a 95,000 decrease in deaths per year in Ireland. That's about a million over a decade. How many deaths are attributed to the vaccine?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 21 Sep 2012, 12:58

Measles vaccine is not the same as flu vaccine? A non sequitur?
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 13:03

You mentioned MMR. I interpreted you as being anti-vaccine in general. If your point is that the pros of vaccines must outweigh the cons in order to recommend them then I agree with that principle.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 21 Sep 2012, 14:48

Arouet wrote:You mentioned MMR. I interpreted you as being anti-vaccine in general. If your point is that the pros of vaccines must outweigh the cons in order to recommend them then I agree with that principle.

hmm, you assume a lot. I noted exactly that about benefits outweighing cons in my OP. You should be more like the 'fair witnesses' in Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land.

However, now you've mentioned the MMR, It turns out that, for instance, mumps is not a very serious illness in childhood, and it's better to get it earlier than later, when the vaccine has most likely worn off anyhow. The drug cos have conned the public on mumps vaccine in particular -- and then they've done no safety trials on mixing multiple antigens into single shots, reasoning (very unscientifically) that if one is safe by itself (also often dubious) then injecting little kids with multiples all at once must also be safe -- and the FDA and others have accepted that dubious reasoning, without the need for realistic safety trials -- well, the whole population is the safety trial, it turns out -- and we have an epidemic of cot death, autism, asthma and allergies in recent times with 'no medical explanation'.

It's worth seeing what Dr Andrew Wakefield has to say about the MMR and his history, also interviewed recently on the Dr Mercola website. As soon as Dr Wakefield exposed safety problems with the MMR, the British authorities to spite the population immediately removed the single shots from circulation and only allowed the triple antigen MMR to be issued -- because they had to back their own rhetoric and belief system.

e.g. try http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/01/24/new-evidence-refutes-fraud-findings-in-dr-wakefield-case.aspx
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 21 Sep 2012, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 21 Sep 2012, 14:55

Arouet wrote:Here's from the wiki on Measles:

Even in countries where vaccination has been introduced, rates may remain high. In Ireland, vaccination was introduced in 1985. The number of cases was 99,903 in that year. Within two years, the number of cases had fallen to 201, but this fall was not sustained: case numbers in 1989, 1993 and 2000 were 1,248, 4,328 and 1,603, respectively. This country's example illustrates the need for vaccination rates greater than 95% to prevent the spread of measles.


Even taking it at the worst (4238) you've still got a 95,000 decrease in deaths per year in Ireland. That's about a million over a decade. How many deaths are attributed to the vaccine?


You are absolutely wrong about the '95,000' death rate, if you look at the article closely, that is the reported infection rate. Only 1/1000 sufferers will die, the others will just get sick.

Deaths attributed to the vaccine are relatively unknown because doctors always choose to attribute sudden infant deaths to other or unknown causes, even when the vaccine was delivered within hours, days or a couple of weeks, and the infant or baby had clear problems with respiration or fever etc after the shot until they died, often in their sleep. Because medical practitioners have been indoctrinated with a belief system that says 'vaccines are harmless' although the evidence says otherwise, they unscientifically rule it out every time.

Then there is the question mark over autism (brain damage from immune over-activation), and asthma and allergies.

Given that the death rate from measles in developed countries is 1/1000, then the number of expected deaths each year in Ireland, as an example, would be about 100. Autism rates are now 1 in 70 boys (14/1000), cot death (SIDS) rates are 0.5/1000. Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow, and the costs will be lifelong and very great to the parents and to society.

Doctors and big pharma should be reminded (frequently) of the Hippocratic oath: "First do no harm."

Big pharma in the US were recently indemnified in legislation passed by Congress from liability recourse due to vaccinations because they (supposedly) "meant well". They can see the writing on the wall, and made sure (i.e. bribed as usual) Congress to get that clause through before the multi-billion dollar lawsuits and payouts can begin. MMR and other vaccines now list 'autism' on their adverse reaction sheets.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby Arouet » 21 Sep 2012, 20:11

SydneyPSIder wrote:You are absolutely wrong about the '95,000' death rate, if you look at the article closely, that is the reported infection rate. Only 1/1000 sufferers will die, the others will just get sick.


You are right. I misread - thought it said mortality but that was just dealing with infection.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby ProfWag » 21 Sep 2012, 21:18

SydneyPSIder wrote: Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow, and the costs will be lifelong and very great to the parents and to society.

May I ask for your reference that autism is linked to a vaccine please?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby really? » 21 Sep 2012, 22:38

oh brother !
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Sep 2012, 23:33

SydneyPSIder wrote: Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow...

How so? Do you have an autistic child?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby ProfWag » 22 Sep 2012, 04:24

NinjaPuppy wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow...

How so? Do you have an autistic child?

Great question Ninja. I was trying to think of a mature way to respond to his statement, but couldn't.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby Arouet » 22 Sep 2012, 05:04

In fairness, I think he just meant that autism is also very serious and should be considered nearly as bad as death- at least from the point of view of evaluating whether the vaccines have acceptable risk.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 06:44

NinjaPuppy wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow...

How so? Do you have an autistic child?

Because of the level of impairment of a severely autistic child. That child will be in severe pain and distress for the rest of their lives, and they will have problems functioning and will need close care and support forever. As they age, their carers (parents) will pass on, and there is a very real risk they will be abandoned or abused by the system. There is also a large time and financial cost to the parents. Hence the fear of big pharma of multi-billion dollar lawsuits, and the consequences of sheeting home the blame to the profiteers. Economists attempt to put dollar costs on disability, these are astronomical. In the days when I used to administer nursing homes, I saw severely disabled children just dumped into aged care nursing homes as there are no suitable facilities for young people with disabilities. They were locked into a hospital-like institution with elderly people for the rest of their days.

I'm not sure why you ask if I have an autistic child, friends of mine have children with differing levels of disability, and another friend makes a living out of assessing autistic children and attempting to help them in their disability. How should anyone feel reading reports of parents who say their child was meeting all their physical and language development milestones and were happy and fuctioning well, were given a vaccination, were febrile and convulsed, never recovered, and have had autism ever since? Weak muscle tone, massive cognitive impairment, inability to function autonomously, etc. The rates of asthma and allergies induced by vaccines, while disabling, pale in comparison with this.

It's not pleasant taking your kid to the doctor believing you are doing the right thing and they are maimed as a consequence -- permanently and severely. The child had a possibility of a good, happy, productive, self sufficient and fully functioning life taken away from them by the administration of a vaccine (or, more to the point, many vaccines containing multiple antigens and adjuvants) that is not safe for all children, and has never been properly tested for safety except on the full unprotected population as a profit-making experiment.

The following is an example of reasons not to vaccinate as heavily as the schedules suggest or would like:

http://www.healthyhomes.asia/1/post/2011/11/what-every-parent-should-know-about-vaccines-by-dr-mercola-md1.html

I'm not sure what you are objecting to in your post?
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 22 Sep 2012, 07:17, edited 3 times in total.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 07:04

Casting about, here's another interesting account:

http://www.whale.to/a/blaylock.html

I forgot to add the new ADHD epidemic to the list, by the way.

Again, on page 229 Dr, Brent rails about the lawsuit problem. He tells the others that he has been involved in three lawsuits related to vaccine injuries leading to birth defects and concluded "If you want to see junk science, look at those cases..." He then complains about the type of scientists testifying in these cases. He adds, "But the fact is those scientist are out there in the United States." In essence, he labels anyone who opposes the "official policy" on vaccines as a junk scientist. We have seen in the discussion who the "junk scientists" really are.

Knowing that what they have found can cause them a great deal of problems he adds, "The medical/legal findings in this study, causal or not, are horrendous... If an allegation was made that a child's neurobehavioral findings were caused by thimerosal-containing vaccines, you could readily find a junk scientist who will support the claim with 'a reasonable degree of certainty." On page 229 he then admits that they are in a bad position because they have no data for their defense. Now, who are the junk scientists?
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Sep 2012, 08:51

SydneyPSIder wrote:I'm not sure why you ask if I have an autistic child.....

Just curious.

SydneyPSIder wrote:How should anyone feel reading reports of parents who say their child was meeting all their physical and language development milestones and were happy and fuctioning well, were given a vaccination, were febrile and convulsed, never recovered, and have had autism ever since?

I can tell you. I have one (my daughter) and the scenario is identical to what you describe.

SydneyPSIder wrote:I'm not sure what you are objecting to in your post?

Your commentary came off to me as saying that children with autism are brain dead or zeros.
Autism from a vaccine is almost equivalent to a death anyhow, and the costs will be lifelong and very great to the parents and to society

I can see that you did not mean this after reading your follow up response to me.

I had always suspected the required DPT shots as the culprit as upon receiving her first one, it was severe seizures, high fever and just plain 3 days of hell. When my son was born I discussed with the pediatrician to have his injections done differently. No reaction. She also had other problems that are considered to be the root cause, so it's a crap shoot in trying to pinpoint the actual reason.

The one thing that I can't find is any medical site or autism site that will put these vaccination suspicions in print.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Next

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest