[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed? : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed?

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Cures for Cancer? Vitamin B-17 and others

Postby Paradox » 06 Feb 2011, 19:11

Here are some interesting links about lycopene and oral cancer. Eat more tomato sauce and tomato products!? Well I already do so I didn't need to read these to convince me. Maybe the tomato is the single most healthiest food from everything I've read about it.
http://www.oraloncology.com/article/S1368-8375(03)00281-1/abstract
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/13790 ... ancer.html
http://www.interesting-health-facts.com ... er_13.html
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Postby Paradox » 06 Feb 2011, 19:16

This link on lycopene and oral cancer. I can't get that on above to work. Just the first one the other two links work.
http://www.oraloncology.com/article/S1368-8375(03)00281-1/abstract
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Postby TerrelT » 27 Apr 2011, 07:38

I can understand how antioxidants in green tea and vitamin B-17 in tomatoes can help reduce the risk of cancer but not curing it. If B-17 could cure cancer, then there would have been a lot more talk about it and everybody would be taking B-17 or lycopene as prescribed by their doctor. If someone could put B-17 and/or lycopene in a pill form and claim that taking it daily would prevent you from ever getting cancer, that someone would be a very rich person for a very big company.
[Spam Link removed by Moderator]
Last edited by NinjaPuppy on 02 Jun 2011, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam Link Included in Post
TerrelT

The Beautiful Truth - Diet and Cancer

Postby Scepcop » 31 May 2011, 23:02

Check out this amazing documentary called "The Beautiful Truth" made by this young kid searching for the truth about how our diet is related to cancer and how the chemicals we are told that are safe are really not. You gotta admire someone so young searching for the truth and traveling the world to find it like this.

Description:

Raised on a wildlife reserve in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett was interested in the dietary habits of the farm animals. After the tragic death of his mother, Garrett's father decided to home-school his son and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson that proposed a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer.

Fascinated, Garrett embarks in this documentary on a cross-country road trip to investigate The Gerson Therapy. He meets with scientists, doctors and cancer survivors who reveal how it is in the best interest of the multi-billion dollar medical industry to dismiss the notion of alternative and natural cures.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Natural Cures for Cancer that are being suppressed?

Postby Craig Browning » 31 May 2011, 23:29

Frankly, I think that getting away from all the additives, hormone and DNA manipulation of our food will reduce most all the major ailments our industrial society is juggling; the only (chief) reason these things are allowed and supported by the FDA and such is the fact that corporations benefit at the profit bearing level and the populace is pacified in some manner. Then again, I believe the other huge contributor to modern disease increases like Cancer, MS, etc. stem from how we've lost our ties to nature and how human beings are meant to live vs. what we've invented. What brings this up is something I caught on Nat Geo last night (the tail end) about south-pacific islanders that thrive by living within their means -- relying on what nature shares with them and not taking more than what they need vs. our westernized thinking in which our favorite of all flavors is "More" followed closely by "convenience" and/or "Instant Gratification" -- in other words, we've stopped eating within the proper season in which foods are naturally available, we've stopped relying on local/regional harvest, and we've likewise misplaced our understanding when it comes to why certain food-stuffs are common to one area vs. another and as such, why the diets of people from one area isn't just different from that in other areas but likewise, why one group will thrive and develop as "giants" while another group tends to be more frail -- smaller in feature and different when it comes to manner of function (mental vs. physical, etc.)

One of my favorite episodes of Star Trek:Next Generation was when Picard visits his brother's (family) vineyard and how it reveals both, the philosophy of not being overly reliant on technology while at the same time, the value behind tradition and actual hard work -- celebrating the fruits of one's physical efforts. While this certainly isn't the first Sci-Fi view on such contrasts it is one that I've always found fascinating because of how either side of said issue gets fair play and equal positioning, allowing the viewer to contemplate the moral, if you would, for themselves.

While I'm not exactly gung-ho when it comes to returning to our more nomadic state of existence I do believe that a stronger sense of balance between the older ways of living with nature, within her rules vs. our over reliance and fascination with tech and supposed "progress" is one of the most expedient ways of ridding the world of so many peculiar ails, like cancer. Just take a look at how this disease not just increased since the 19th century to present, but the various forms of it that have come into existence; it's not just a matter of population increase in that the growth ratios do not support the spread of disease factor. The one thing that does reveal the spread of cancer however, are populations most affected by industry and food tampering; the same goes for several other chronic conditions including MS.

The "Magic Pill" when it comes to Cancer is essentially non-existent but, it's a sad thing to know that certain forms of cancer are treatable in other countries and a marked route of success is probable, even in Mexico, Cuba and parts of the Orient when stockholder profits aren't a matter of focus. So you could say that one of the best cures for this and other illnesses is to use aggressive & radical treatment by which to destroy the infestation -- to kill off the greed-driven ass-holes that have lost their humanity :twisted:
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 01 Jun 2011, 01:12

Is it true that animals in the wild don't get cancer unless they live with humans? If so, that says a lot doesn't it? What about the claim that people in the wild who never eat processed foods never get tooth decay? How come animals don't get tooth decay?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » 01 Jun 2011, 11:11

really?

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Jun 2011, 23:27

On some level you do have a point really, but like most rationalists I believe you are over-simplifying a bit. For an example, the whole myth that "wild" animals have a less "stressful" life when in a zoo or even (proper) private ownership. The truth being that you are looking at critters that are used to roaming tremendous distances, oft times in pack or community settings -- there are no boundaries to them outside those established by nature itself. How would you react to such a loss of freedom? How stressed out do you think you would get if you found yourself "controlled"; able to eat only what your handlers gave you rather than using your natural skills and instincts for obtaining food -- a sense of actual purpose & dignity?

My situation in life is very much like that of a zoo animal -- limited! I can assure you, it's not fun. It is very painful in fact, not being able to travel as I once did; to be dependent on the medication & constant "testing" and so forth that adds to that sense of lost freedom. More pertinent to the issue here, I'm not able to mingle with "my own" because of the constrictions set on my life these days, which happens to include a long lived rapport with numerous exotic beasties (what can I say? I'm a sucker for a fury face & cold nose :oops: )

Two of the more exotic critters in my early adult life were snakes; "Tiny" a 24 ft. Anaconda and "Terracotta" a 14 ft. Burmese Python both of whom lived very long lives for their type. . . the python was well over 16 years old when we lost him to liver failure while Tiny, nearly 20, simply died from heat stroke during an engagement at the Ohio State Fair. . . we couldn't keep him cool enough during the high heat. The problem however, is that serpents of these proportions require a great deal of territory just to stretch out and get proper exercise; even a room the size of your typical Bungalow styled home's living room area is too small (technically) for such a large snake. Too, they aren't given a "choice" when it comes to prey most of the time, such as they would have in the wild and on that note, they are deliberately fed killed food vs. live so as to help "tame" them and make them more docile (large breed owners even meditate with their snakes to add to this "energy shift")

Even my wolf Khali, would consider everything within 15 miles of our home, her "natural" territory, not the 14 acres we lived on at the time and certainly not the environs of a small downtown apartment. So when she was "donated" to the U.S. Wolf Reserve and given over 400 acres to enjoy, alongside other greys & timbers, she found a kind of "heaven" for herself. Unfortunately such reserves are few and far between and worse, there aren't as many understanding and supportive ranchers in the world that are willing to work WITH such an agency.

Understand, I'm far from being one of these deluded idiots that want to pass laws forbidding any form of pet ownership and animal captivity; I understand the necessity for such things on behalf of humankind as well as the animal population and that includes the "cruel" experimentation done within the medical & science environs; while some of it is certainly redundant and no longer practical there is a tremendous amount of it that ultimately benefits both, human and critter (even in the wild). That includes special programs like the Rabies Vaccination Programs in which air-pistols & rifles are used to "dart" wild vermin (primarily raccoons, skunks and other large rodents) when an especially rampant rabies season seems to arise. The cost of such programs is outrageous, but when incorporated they have proven an exceptional benefit to one and all, giving a healthier animal population (not just the infected little dudes but in a more general manner due to reduced spread of the disease into other species). I guess what I'm pointing out here is how many of the medical benefits you mention are now available in the wild and are slowly becoming a matter of action vs. vision. This includes feeding wild animals to a certain point but only during dire periods such as hard winters or exceptional flooding, etc. Hay and even small mammals (goats, pigs, etc.) are set into key areas so as to support food needs to specific animal groups; especially when said populations involved endangered species.

Because of how the Human Cancer has infected the globe, we are becoming more and more responsible for wildlife but even with the level of effort being put out, we loose entire species on an annual level because "MAN" refuses to live within the auspices of nature and her "rules". It's a peculiar conundrum to say the least, but a median exists -- the key aspect of which centers on human being waking-up to the reality that they are the one's infecting all of the globe and thus, catalyzing -- stimulating -- otherwise dormant or even unheard-of, disease that affects ALL animals on some level as well as plant-life (but probably to a far lesser degree).
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jun 2011, 04:35

ProfWag

Postby really? » 02 Jun 2011, 05:17

really?

Postby Craig Browning » 02 Jun 2011, 21:56

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jun 2011, 07:34

ProfWag

Postby Benjamin » 25 Nov 2011, 17:20

I have had many persons over the years who have had cancer and have come to my clinic and were told they had just a short time to live. Many had gone through the regular cancer treatments of radiation, chemo and surgery, but they were not healed.
I put them on this special program at my clinic using many simple natural things that you are about to read about on this website. If you or a loved one has cancer I strongly advise you to faithfully follow what I have outlined here and you will see improvement in less then two weeks. If your cancer is in an advanced stage you also will see improvement.

Why am I doing a website? Because I want to help those who are sick. I believe that since God created us, he knows what is best for us to use when we are sick. God’s medicine is the herb of the field and not chemical drugs.

It is so sad for me to see thousands of people with cancer going through conventional treatments that do not work. I want to get these simple treatments out to the world, so I have decided to try it through the internet.
Benjamin

Postby laurahill » 02 Jan 2012, 17:10

Good information..I think you shown a great efforts by posting this article and videos..Thanks very informative.
laurahill

Postby Arouet » 03 Jan 2012, 07:26

Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine