View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Yoga cures Cancer and Aids

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: Yoga cures Cancer and Aids

Postby ProfWag » 01 Jul 2010, 20:47

Indigo Child wrote:
Yes,I agree with you that ancient Indians were far ahead of the west by almost 3000 years. (Although the US is only 235 years old, but that's a different story...)
But thank you for the information. I have read it, am reading other supporting articles, and am reading conflicting articles as well. I only hope...HOPE...that the casual reader does the same and does their own research into healthcare and what is best for themselves and their family. Please, please, please don't take the word of an anonymous poster on an obscure website who says that ayurveda can cure cancer and all sorts of things. Do your own research from sources that you trust and make informed decisions.

Well, if you admit that ancient Indians were far ahead of the West in science, medicine by almost 300 years, then you should
be able to see Yoga and Ayurveda in a new light, as well as the claims that they can actually treat diseases that West struggles
with better. Such as Cancer and Aids. The branch of Ayurveda that deals with very fatal diseases like this is known as rasa-shastra,
in which bhasms(ashes) of heavy metals like mercury, lead, arsenic gold, zinc are chemically prepared. They know that the metals on their
own are highly toxic, and hence why very elaborate chemical processes are undertaken to treat them, and then only the ashes are used.
Indeed, it is true that such a science is unknown in the West, but then again the West is 3000 years behind.

This book has some description of this branch of Ayurveda: http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=FGGX ... &q&f=false

Read from page 83 onwards

Note the articles I have already shown you which claimed to have cured AIDS and cancer were using rasa-shastra.

Thank you for properly using the term "treat." Also, thank you for admitting that Ayurveda also uses toxic metals. Again, I can only hope the readers make education decisions.
ProfWag

Postby Indigo Child » 02 Jul 2010, 06:01

I have no problem in mentioning the fact that the Rasashastra branch of Ayurveda uses heavy metals, which
are toxic on their own, but rendered non-toxic after they are chemically treated. The intelligent reader will know
that evey modern medicine uses toxic substances, but they are not toxic when chemically treated and used in certain
dosages.

Anything is potentially a medicine or a poison. It all depends on context.
Indigo Child

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jul 2010, 08:34

Indigo Child wrote:I have no problem in mentioning the fact that the Rasashastra branch of Ayurveda uses heavy metals, which
are toxic on their own, but rendered non-toxic after they are chemically treated. The intelligent reader will know
that evey modern medicine uses toxic substances, but they are not toxic when chemically treated and used in certain
dosages.

Anything is potentially a medicine or a poison. It all depends on context.

True, but in America, the metals used in Ayurveda are higher than what is considered safe by the FDA.
ProfWag

Postby eleanor123 » 19 Aug 2011, 18:14

I don't believe in all this,if yoga can cure diseases like AIDS and CANCER why are all the doctors wasting time all should go to that guy.This is all fake and just done for publicity.
eleanor123

Postby laurahill » 22 Aug 2011, 17:24

I think yoga does not cure cancer ..yoga helps to control cancer and aids.
laurahill

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2011, 05:02

I would agree that yoga is better for most anything than just sitting on your ass.
Ever since my wife became a certified yoga therapist/instructor, I've learned quite a bit about it. I used to think it was a bunch of people sitting around with their legs crossed and then humming something to themselves about how much it was going to hurt putting their legs over their head. Since then, I've learned there are many, many different modalities of yoga that all focus on different things. If one was to say that yoga helps to control cancer and aids, I would have to ask which modality before giving an opinion. Although, truthfully, my reply would still be along the lines that yoga would probably better for you than sitting on your ass, regardless of the ailment. But cure? Probably not. Control? Jury's still out.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2011, 09:52

I sit on my ass much better than most people. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 06 Sep 2011, 21:26

anashony wrote:What medications should an AIDS/HIV patient Take? i want to know what 5 possible medications a patient with AIDS may be on. and please state how each medication may help the patient, its action, usual dosage, common side effects, and possible adverse reactions to watch out for.

You smell like a spammer (who will go back and edit the post with a link), but if you are interested in that you might try a medical website.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 16 Sep 2011, 00:11

owen22 wrote:Spam commentary removed by moderator

Yea, I remember when I had my first beer too...
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 26 Sep 2011, 21:36

ProfWag wrote:Such as...

I'm sure that link that ninja's new user settings blocked contained all that info...
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Sep 2011, 00:24

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Such as...

I'm sure that link that ninja's new user settings blocked contained all that info...

No. Winston switched it around.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Lyndon » 07 Mar 2012, 21:51

Hi dear,

Yoga is good for physical and mental health.
I heard it is good for curing blood pressure, heart problems, and depression.
But I never heard it can cure cancer and aids.

[Spam link removed by Moderator]
Lyndon

Postby elenahusky » 24 Mar 2012, 19:05

Hey there..!!
I simply love this domain. Very much usefull selective information. Kudos for sharing this with us. All the best!
[Spam link removed]
elenahusky

Postby Quentin » 25 Apr 2014, 14:21

Yoga is very good workout plan to cure a number of the diseases.
It's more useful for the heart and brain health. Yoga is the best natural remedy to deal with the stress, depression, anxiety, and various other mental illnesses.
Signature removed by Moderator
Quentin

Postby compaq6720 » 21 Aug 2014, 17:20

You rightly said that yoga cures from many diseases like cancer and aids, But if its use in right way and under good trainer.Yoga also best exercise to lose weight and to maintain body energy level.Yoga best way to cure from many dangerous diseases without taking harmful medications.
compaq6720

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine