View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Ghost Hunters' Unscientific, Win/Win Approach

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Ghost Hunters' Unscientific, Win/Win Approach

Postby quantumparanormal » 02 Dec 2009, 04:42

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Re: Ghost Hunters' Unscientific, Win/Win Approach

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Dec 2009, 04:51

Hey QP, it's good to have you back!
article in question wrote:Imagine if other investigative professions operated the same way, claiming success when they were unable to solve a problem: Police detectives unable to solve crimes would be promoted; doctors unable to correctly diagnose diseases would be congratulated and receive awards; mechanics who couldn't explain and fix automotive problems would be successful.

You mean they don't??? Imagine that. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Dec 2009, 08:13

The win/win situation is also found in politics. A bill is passed into law to prevent a catastrophe. When the bill turns out to be worthless the proponents all rally around and proclaim how bad things would have been had the bill not become law.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 03 Dec 2009, 02:50

NinjaPuppy wrote:Hey QP, it's good to have you back!
article in question wrote:Imagine if other investigative professions operated the same way, claiming success when they were unable to solve a problem: Police detectives unable to solve crimes would be promoted; doctors unable to correctly diagnose diseases would be congratulated and receive awards; mechanics who couldn't explain and fix automotive problems would be successful.

You mean they don't??? Imagine that. :lol:

yea like the 3 wankers of "consultants" who could not agree on what type of cancer killed my late wife :x :x :x :x :x :x - and you lot wonder why i have a downer on "experts" ?? - any one claiming to be one is suspect in my book with good reason !!

B*******s - i will never forgive them or the local medical profession for not spotting this earlier when there was the possibility of some hope , well as i told my GP "you will find me dead in the gutter before you get me in our local hospital " - and I bloody mean it too :!: :!: :!: :evil:

EXPERTS - i SHIT EM !!

( better stop now before i get myself banned )
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits