[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Life after death : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Life after death

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Life after death

Postby CHUCKFTA » 15 Sep 2009, 08:06

[Topic moved over by Moderator at the request of CHUCKFTA]

Hi to all,

Finally someone has put a site such as this ,there certainly is a need for it.
Been searching for of the proof of survival of bodily death for years know. Have read books on NDE,OBE,EVP, astral projection,remote viewing,mediums.
I'm registered on JREF, ExchristianDotnet ,which carries a strong bias against Paranormal ideas,and MyBigToe.com which explains the science behind consciousness.
2006 I came across this site http://freewebs.com/afterlife/flint/flintrecordings.htm who are caretakers of 120 of the Leslie Flint recordings.
If there is any proof of -life –after –death-these recordings come to be the most substantial proof that is available yet. These recordings were done in the mid 50’s,into early 80’s.
I have not read anyone discussing these recordings on any (forums) other than http://www.badpsychics.co.uk/thefraudfi ... storyid=20 (which is ran by a pseudo-skeptic) that is I haven't found any others,why not? Like to know anyones interest or opinion.
CHUCKFTA

Re: Life after death

Postby Eteponge » 15 Sep 2009, 09:12

The most interesting recording of Leslie Flints that I have heard is the one of the young soldier who died during WWII I believe, he's very rude, and at one point starts cussing up a storm at the people he's talking to because they are pissing him off by asking him the same questions over and over that he's already answered, and he actually starts to get very remorseful when he talks about his sister getting the telegram of his death during the war, and how hard it was on her. It just seemed very realistic to me, like how a real soldier from that era, uncensored, would act.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby CHUCKFTA » 15 Sep 2009, 10:23

Yes, that was O'Reilly, One of the sitters George Woods kept asking O'Rielly if he was killed by the Japs in the War.
CHUCKFTA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Sep 2009, 19:58

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Eteponge » 16 Sep 2009, 04:25

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby The Warrigal » 16 Sep 2009, 12:49

Hi CHUCKFTA.

Thanks for posting that link to the Leslie Flint recordings.

I am interested in Leslie Flint and shall do further research on him.

I just finished listening to the O'Rielly recording and it does sound very much like the kind of language and manner of expression that a rough-as-guts Digger would use.

Unfortunately there isn't any way of corroborating O'Rielly's information.

Had I been present at the seance, I would have, - (politely), - asked O'Rielly if he would tell me his full name, date and place of birth, rank, serial number and which unit he served with.

I can't see why a soldier would be unaccustomed to giving such information much less offended by the questions.

And if the identification provided by the alleged spirit subsequently checked out, then that would add greatly to the credibility of the account of a possible spirit contact.
Last edited by The Warrigal on 16 Sep 2009, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
The Warrigal

Postby Eteponge » 16 Sep 2009, 12:52

Eteponge

Postby The Warrigal » 16 Sep 2009, 13:11

I agree ETAPONGE.

The sitters were far too vague and superficial with the questions they asked even too the point where they seemed to annoy O'Rielly.

This slap dash approach to research technique is unfortunately very common in paranormal circles and does much to undermine confidence within the whole field of paranormal research in general.

Spiritualists are theoretically supposed to follow the biblical advice to "test the spirits," yet I have sat in Spiritualist churches and circles and never once saw anything which purported to come from spirits tested in any way.

Everything was accepted at face value.

When one thinks of the rather cautious approach used by pioneers like Kardec this is all very disappointing.
The Warrigal

Postby CHUCKFTA » 17 Sep 2009, 00:39

When one listens to these recordings, on must not try to authenticate the recordings by establishing proof of the person (spirit) identity that comes through to communicate. You will find that a majority of those who come through are not concerned with self, but emphasize it is what they say that is important, not who they are or were.
Some will give their full name reluctantly, because the sitters (George Woods & Betty Greene) request it for identification of that recording, people who listen would need to know the name of the communicator for a reference point.
Many names are given, Lionel Barrymore (Actor, played Mr. Potter in It’s a Wonderful Life) has a distinctive voice.
William Randolph Hearst (American newspaper magnate) who as you listens to part of the beginning of his recording calls out to Marion Davies, his mistress in this world.
A lot of these names can be google search. But like I said they are not centered on self but emphasize the main theme for all that come through that there is no death, but a continuation of that life in an existence better than one had on earth. No one is judged, no one has the right to they say. A religion only holds a persons’ progress in their world.
Brother Boniface speaks of the fact that there is no God, but a force or power that everyone gradually becomes aware of.
Father Bernard speaks of the value of these tapes and how they can change the thinking of the world, what to expect of the recordings, not to except them outright, but put them aside if they cannot.
Scott speaks of the complexities of communication, many people on this side use medium for material interest, which is self defeating.
Lusillius 20 is a must, to listen too.
I came upon these recordings in 2006 ,at that time they had not been cleaned up and converted to mp3 form. I had to run each recording file through an audio editor program, -COOL EDIT PRO 2- to amplify and clean up the noise on 30 to 60 year old tapes. Those preconditions of the recordings hampered people listening to them.
On closing, it will take attentive listening to the recordings to grasp the realization that they are genuine and there is information that gather on life after death.
CHUCKFTA

Postby Eteponge » 17 Sep 2009, 03:32

Eteponge

Postby CHUCKFTA » 17 Sep 2009, 07:52

You seem to be missing the point of why these spirit communicator where coming through, first the fact that they where coming through and were communicating and being recorded on audio tape which constitutes physical proof, which means an entity (spirit communicators) speaks through an etheric voice box, creating sound waves in the air that comes into contact with a microphone connected to a reel to reel tape recorder creating physical proof on tape that they (spirit communicators) created the communication and no one else.

You said:
Just spouting a bunch of fluff bunny spiritual advice you can find written in any new age or self help bookshop does not prove they are spirits of the dead.

I don’t know what you are referring to by this, sounds like a cliché from James Randli . Let’s stay focuse on the subject I have brought up, Direct Voice communications.
The fact that they were getting communication from the spirit world is in fact proof there is one, whether or not the communicator can be identified is purely nonessential, what is said is important.

(There will always be those in your world who will criticize. There will always be those who are all ready to deny. There will always be those who for various reasons best known to themselves who will endeavor to discredit.)
Father Bernard

Those who spend the time to listen to the recordings will come to know they are for the world. Those lovely souls from the spirit world have not come through just for our benefit, but to give a message to the world, and they are relying on us to pass that message on through the medium of the tapes, and they are determined that people should receive them.

http://www.rait.airclima.ru/lib.htm Voices in the Dark –book in PDF form
CHUCKFTA

Postby Eteponge » 17 Sep 2009, 08:36

Eteponge

Postby JonDonnis » 30 Oct 2009, 05:03

JonDonnis

Postby Lonecat » 11 Nov 2009, 03:01

Lonecat

Postby Lonecat » 11 Nov 2009, 04:29

Hello. Lonecat here. I just want to apologise for the typing errors I made in that last post of mine. I was in a great hurry and now, reading it again, I see my mistakes. Bear with me. Thanks. Lonecat :)
Lonecat

Next

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits