View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

This is a Ghost

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby caniswalensis » 30 Jan 2011, 09:23

NinjaPuppy wrote: With enough imagination you can hear just about anything you want to from heavy thighs and a new pair of courderoy pants. If baby's got back, you've got some good EVPs.

I am so turned on right now. 8-)
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41






Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jan 2011, 22:17

caniswalensis wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote: With enough imagination you can hear just about anything you want to from heavy thighs and a new pair of courderoy pants. If baby's got back, you've got some good EVPs.

I am so turned on right now. 8-)

WHAT? :lol: I'm being serious here. Those digitals pick up EVERYTHING. Our brain pretty much ignores much of the noise that a body in motion can put out. I used the thighs/courderoy thing as one commonly understood example. All day long we smack our lips, click our tongues, sniff, muscles 'pop', joints 'crack', etc. If you hold a digital recorder near your chest you can pick up a very distorted swallowing sound or the collar of a jacket or shirt rubbing against your neck or hair. Our every movement can create sounds that can be picked up by one of these devices.

Have you never seen the infamous "Most Haunted" SNL skit? http://www.hulu.com/watch/4261/saturday ... nted-house.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby ghostie » 09 Feb 2011, 15:34

I should have said before,its no trick i swear and its not a one off..don't be so very stupid any one can hear it clearly
really.is that the best you can do by denying it..what a pathetic joke..we live in very crazy world,fact
and the afterlife is inevitable..and above all thank god life ends regardless ..stupid life.idiots..for the
idiots i asked for a word to be repeated and the word was repeated meaning that a personality
had heard my request and copied me..you copy? to prove that not all crows are black one only
needs to find one white crow..however the story does not end there,far from it..some of you burks
have judged it without even listening to it,typical sceptics
ghostie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 10:25

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Feb 2011, 19:54

ghostie wrote:I should have said before,its no trick i swear and its not a one off..don't be so very stupid any one can hear it clearly
really.is that the best you can do by denying it..what a pathetic joke..we live in very crazy world,fact
and the afterlife is inevitable..and above all thank god life ends regardless ..stupid life.idiots..for the
idiots i asked for a word to be repeated and the word was repeated meaning that a personality
had heard my request and copied me..you copy? to prove that not all crows are black one only
needs to find one white crow..however the story does not end there,far from it..some of you burks
have judged it without even listening to it,typical sceptics

Ghostie - Don't go getting all bent out of shape here. I personally did not listen to it because it is something that has to be downloaded in order for me to hear it. I don't download anything from an unknown source, so it's not you or your material.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby Arouet » 09 Feb 2011, 20:45

ghostie wrote:I should have said before,its no trick i swear and its not a one off..don't be so very stupid any one can hear it clearly
really.is that the best you can do by denying it..what a pathetic joke..we live in very crazy world,fact
and the afterlife is inevitable..and above all thank god life ends regardless ..stupid life.idiots..for the
idiots i asked for a word to be repeated and the word was repeated meaning that a personality
had heard my request and copied me..you copy? to prove that not all crows are black one only
needs to find one white crow..however the story does not end there,far from it..some of you burks
have judged it without even listening to it,typical sceptics


Well, your eloquence has indeed swayed me, sir! It was when you wrote "stupid life. idiots" that
I realised that your evidence was irrefutable. Thank you for opening my mind!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Feb 2011, 21:01

ghostie wrote:Don't act stupid it's pretty obvious what is going on..but i will explain..on the recording i am asking for a word to be repeated and a word was repeated which means a pesonality heard what i had said and copied me..simples..no trick involved either.i post many of my other captures on another forum..will provide you with a link if you like..is the real truth,you are afraid?..I have been communicating with ghosts for 18 months now by way of a ghostbox and they are real..I constantly get clear replies..If you continue to avoid the proof or act stupid i will assume there is something wrong with you for i have never had such negative responses on other message boards.one day you will have to face it.

For the record, I collected my first EVPs over 40 years ago. Of course back then they weren't called EVPs and I was a kid with a new piece of recording equipment. What I had at the time was this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ampex1250.JPG. I was basically making my own mixed tapes of favorite songs back in 19dickety-doo or recordings of radio interviews with favorite bands (think Beatlemania). One problem with those tapes was that there always seemed to be indistiguishable conversations or talking in the background. Even at a very young age, I knew plenty about noise contamination. People talking in another room, neighbors talking outside, lawn mowers, cars going by the house, airplanes flying over, etc.

Now I'm not saying that your EVP is anything less than real. Having a word repeated on command is a most excellent choice in obtaining evidence of ghosts while ruling out the obvious and logical other reasons for something caught on a recorder. However, you say that "you are communicating with ghosts for 18 months by way of a ghostbox". Since these things are fairly new to the average consumer, I have very little information to go on from you or the makers of this type of equipment.

I'd like to know more about your experiences with what you call a 'ghostbox' and I don't care to have to sift through words like 'stupid' and 'idiot' to do so. These items are not inexpensive and I'd like to know as much as possible about each type before considering a purchase.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Feb 2011, 21:03

Arouet wrote:Well, your eloquence has indeed swayed me, sir! It was when you wrote "stupid life. idiots" that
I realised that your evidence was irrefutable. Thank you for opening my mind!

We cross posted here Arouet. :lol:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Feb 2011, 21:15

I'm no scientist but IMO unless you rule out the obvious and what would be termed as logical, you still have nothing but conjecture. Personally, I don't need iron clad proof to think that ghosts or spirits can exist. I have enough personal experience to keep that door wide open to further investigation. What I don't believe is that sufficient proof exists for those who insist that ghosts don't exist and I doubt that in my lifetime that will ever change. Especially if there are people who throw the baby out with the bath water. This can be a problem on both ends of the spectrum.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby Arouet » 09 Feb 2011, 23:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm no scientist but IMO unless you rule out the obvious and what would be termed as logical, you still have nothing but conjecture. Personally, I don't need iron clad proof to think that ghosts or spirits can exist. I have enough personal experience to keep that door wide open to further investigation. What I don't believe is that sufficient proof exists for those who insist that ghosts don't exist and I doubt that in my lifetime that will ever change. Especially if there are people who throw the baby out with the bath water. This can be a problem on both ends of the spectrum.


There will never be sufficient proof for people who say that ghosts do not exist. One can only examine the evidence for whether ghosts exist.

(by the way, my daughter likes you new avatar!)
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Feb 2011, 19:34

Arouet wrote:There will never be sufficient proof for people who say that ghosts do not exist. One can only examine the evidence for whether ghosts exist.

So true.

(by the way, my daughter likes you new avatar!)

Gee, would your daughter like a real, little black kitty? Breeding season is coming around very soon and about 5,000 of them will be running around this place looking for a place to live. Key West has it's chickens and we have our Bombays.

They are decended from some Bombay kitties that came over on sailing vessels back in the 1600's and have been running wild since then. They are very small cats, about 8 pounds max. These kitties have great attitudes but just like in my avatar, they will let you know if you've pissed them off. My little kitty can take down a roof rat in two seconds flat. Squirrels, no problem. Armadillos, not so much and she has learned not to tangle with racoons or gators.

Oh, and in case you aren't interested in a cat, the next island over is famous for it's rattle snakes. Not that we don't have our share of them but they're much easier to find on the other island as there's not much else there and they slither right up to you in mass quantities to check you out. It must be the body heat that attracts them.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby Arouet » 10 Feb 2011, 20:56

Naw, we've got four dogs. Cats not welcome!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby ghostie » 16 Feb 2011, 17:21

now listen here college boys ,you know nothing on what is going on .you only think you do.. dogmatists will eat shit
on the otherside,,the afterlife is inevitable and you are hell bound.
ghostie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 10:25

Re: This is a Ghost

Postby ghostie » 16 Feb 2011, 17:39

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ghostie wrote:Don't act stupid it's pretty obvious what is going on..but i will explain..on the recording i am asking for a word to be repeated and a word was repeated which means a pesonality heard what i had said and copied me..simples..no trick involved either.i post many of my other captures on another forum..will provide you with a link if you like..is the real truth,you are afraid?..I have been communicating with ghosts for 18 months now by way of a ghostbox and they are real..I constantly get clear replies..If you continue to avoid the proof or act stupid i will assume there is something wrong with you for i have never had such negative responses on other message boards.one day you will have to face it.

For the record, I collected my first EVPs over 40 years ago. Of course back then they weren't called EVPs and I was a kid with a new piece of recording equipment. What I had at the time was this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ampex1250.JPG. I was basically making my own mixed tapes of favorite songs back in 19dickety-doo or recordings of radio interviews with favorite bands (think Beatlemania). One problem with those tapes was that there always seemed to be indistiguishable conversations or talking in the background. Even at a very young age, I knew plenty about noise contamination. People talking in another room, neighbors talking outside, lawn mowers, cars going by the house, airplanes flying over, etc.

Now I'm not saying that your EVP is anything less than real. Having a word repeated on command is a most excellent choice in obtaining evidence of ghosts while ruling out the obvious and logical other reasons for something caught on a recorder. However, you say that "you are communicating with ghosts for 18 months by way of a ghostbox". Since these things are fairly new to the average consumer, I have very little information to go on from you or the makers of this type of equipment.

I'd like to know more about your experiences with what you call a 'ghostbox' and I don't care to have to sift through words like 'stupid' and 'idiot' to do so. These items are not inexpensive and I'd like to know as much as possible about each type before considering a purchase.

spare the nonsense,explain it..it is clear response..go figure..http://www.box.net/shared/292uyyy775..i was copied,do you understand that? and it is not unique.I get copied at will
ghostie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 10:25


Re: This is a Ghost

Postby ghostie » 16 Feb 2011, 17:59

Craig Browning wrote:
ghostie wrote:Don't act stupid it's pretty obvious what is going on..but i will explain..on the recording i am asking for a word to be repeated and a word was repeated which means a pesonality heard what i had said and copied me..simples..no trick involved either.i post many of my other captures on another forum..will provide you with a link if you like..is the real truth,you are afraid?..I have been communicating with ghosts for 18 months now by way of a ghostbox and they are real..I constantly get clear replies..If you continue to avoid the proof or act stupid i will assume there is something wrong with you for i have never had such negative responses on other message boards.one day you will have to face it.


You know, I saw Edgar Bergan do that same trick when I was a kid.

But then, that's all you are isn't it? A kid trying to get some attention.

If you think you really are hearing voices coming from some kind of box, tell me why you think it is so? This "Ghost Box" must have been constructed in some special way based on esoteric geometry or some kind of vision -- something? Or is it just something some yet known entity decided to move into? If so, why? Is it some kind of toy or special treasure that belonged to this entity? More important, are you keeping a valid record of the events tied to the box. . . a diary, video footage, eye witness accounts, some kind of insight as to the messages given to you by this entity. . . keeping in mind that a real disembodied soul wouldn't just echo the same word you've just uttered, they would actually convey information.

I'm not busting on you in this case, just trying to get you to understand that (as my first two lines suggest) you're the only one here being "stupid" and the reason I say that comes in my previous paragraph -- you are not offering any kind of validation tied to your claim.

I have an exceptional background when it comes to the metaphysical side of things as well as the world of fakery; I'm not the typical "skeptic" as they tend to be in today's world, but more of a down to earth sort of believer. That is to say, I ask questions rather than accepting any sort of manifestation at face value; it's nothing elaborate or overly critical, just some simple logic. Amazingly very, very little in way of the assumed paranormal proves to be "real" and that is especially so when it comes to "ghosts" and speaking with the dead.

ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE TO CONSIDER is one shared by both, Donald Michael Kraig and P.I. Bonewits when it comes to invisible entities such as you claim to be interacting with. You see, there is a reason the old one's called them "imps" and why so much material on the Fey and Sprites WARNS US that they are trouble-makers. One of their favorite past-times is to screw with humans that think they are channeling some kind of entity. Kraig & Bonewits both call these things "little Nasties" and with good reason. So maybe, if you want to cling to your belief you'll look up the books written by these two and actually LEARN a little something about that world before calling everyone else "Stupid". Some of us actually know more about such things than you'll ever learn, given the attitude you're projecting. ;)

subjective nonsense
ghostie
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 10:25

PreviousNext

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron