Here's a rough equivalent of what we are asking the alien finders of the voyager golden record to do. Tell us what a specific lightening bolt looks like .. by listening to a low quality recording of the thunder it made.
Tell us what Lee Harvey Oswald looks like .. by listening to the Dallas police dictaphone recording of the gun shots.
These statements just illustrate your lack of knowledge in this area. That's okay. You are like most people. You have no background in these issues. Remember you are the one that pointed to the mapping of fMRI visual cortex data to the images being viewed by subjects.
We sent an hours worth of unreadable and worthless data into space.
This is your opinion - nothing more nothing less. Apparently, people thought this was completely wrong decades ago.
You don't seem to understand a host of issues here. Maybe a few of these need to be repeated.
1. Your statements on a non-invasive being invasive are wrong. Here the terminology is the commonly used definition of medicine.
2. You made incorrect statement about x-rays, gamma rays, and other imaging modalities
Other scanning methods use x-rays, gamma rays, radioactive tracers .. to measure blood flow or tracer absorption.
3. Your claims of a key requirement for decryption are wrong - I left the challenge to you to figure out obvious places where keys are not available
4. You claim that the waveforms are noise - again quite wrong
5. You claim that brain waves do not contain thought yet this was clearly demonstrated to be wrong
6. You don't understand what a waveform is
7. You have purposely avoided the issue that even the instructions need to be decrypted
All you keep falling back on is the claim of incredulity. That's a logical fallacy. It basically says that just because you don't understand something has no bearing on the issue.
I can easily accept that Kevin Kane thinks something is a waste. That's your opinion and you can have it. But you can't prove it a waste. That would take evidence and you have provided nothing at all.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.