[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Psychology of the Skeptic : PseudoSkeptic Fallacies - Page 7 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Psychology of the Skeptic

Discuss PseudoSkeptics and their Fallacies. Share strategies for debating them.

Re: The Psychology of the Skeptic

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2012, 20:28

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Oct 2012, 22:22

SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 14 Oct 2012, 00:13

really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Oct 2012, 02:44

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Dec 2012, 03:17

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Dec 2012, 03:42

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 15 Dec 2012, 04:31

Have I mentiooned how much I LOVE Oxycontin and beer?

Okay, I'm not sure it's a valid question because I believe the poster is stereotyping and feel that it should be generalized. Do you know if his/her question is not based on a bad experience the author recently had? Hence, why I stated what I did (though I can't remember what it was that I had s tated, but I'm sure it was eloquant and on point since this skeptic ALWAYS is... :roll: )

Now what the hell else did I freakin' post?

Ya know, they really SHOULD make a breakfast cereal made of this oxy... stuff and beer. I don't know bout you but I'd buy it! They could call it Whuttabuzz--or maybe Cheerioxy

Okay, I think I m either gonna take a nap now or go grab a snack. Kinda got the munchies.

Guess I gotta take a nap though since I haven't mastered the art of one handed chip bag opening. :(
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 15 Dec 2012, 05:42

Welcome justintime I think I responded to one of your posts in the skeptiko thread on JREF then the post was moved to the AAH subforum.

I'll go through the rest later, but just on the reporting posters: Personally, the only time I ever report posters is for personal attacks or trolling - never on substance. If you've been banned from several forums is it because you were rude or insulting or otherwise abusive in your posts? (the only posts I've read of yours are the ones in that thread I mentioned above)
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 15 Dec 2012, 05:46

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 15 Dec 2012, 05:49

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 15 Dec 2012, 05:55

Arouet

Postby Arouet » 15 Dec 2012, 08:16

Ok, took a quick look at the thread and see why you were suspended now. With your attitude it won't just be skeptic forums that you get banned from.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Dec 2012, 09:25

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Dec 2012, 09:48

Now let's move on to justintime and why he was banned from JREF, shall we? We seem to have some sidebar thing here that I am unaware of because unlike Arouet, I'll need some of ProfWag's Oxy before I can go over and read JREF. Those people are scary. :shock:

Since we have very few rules here, it seems the only way to get banned is to spam, name call, use foul language or just plain piss me off. :D You may ask, "what pisses me off?" Mostly rudeness I guess. I don't like drama or negativity.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 15 Dec 2012, 10:56

Not planning on taking the time to read the entire thread nor his 212 posts in the first two weeks of December - but from a brief skim he comes across as a troll. Throws out comments that appear at first blush to be misleading. Doesn't really respond to the critiques made, repeating the same things over and over, and with a healthy helping of insults thrown in.

Doesn't look like he was banned, but rather suspended.
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to PseudoSkeptic Fallacies