View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

1st ever Bundy Hall of Fame inductee!!

Discuss PseudoSkeptics and their Fallacies. Share strategies for debating them.

1st ever Bundy Hall of Fame inductee!!

Postby jakesteele » 09 May 2010, 00:00

I started a thread on the Flying Pigasus/Stundie awards created by the JREFs in response to their mocking and sarcastic way of trying to belittle what they would call 'woo's'. I came up with the name Bundy (equivalent of Stundie) Award named in honor of Al Bundy, the perpetual looser in life, and the Cyclopasus Award, named in honor of the Cyclops, the creature with one eye and tunnel vision.

These names were just off the top of my head so if anyone has better names they would like to name the awards, I'm wide open to change.

Anyway, getting down the to the reason for this post. I thought I'd give the honor of being the first ever Hall of Shame inductee into the Bundy Hall Shame and the Cyclopasus Hall of Shame to none other than (drum roll goes here) Shameless Joe Nickel for his pseudo-septic, weak, feeble attempt of debunking this segment on a History Channel's segment on Human Levitation; specifically, the part pertaining to the Flying Friar at 1:13 in.

It's not often that a person gets a "double induction", but Shameless Joe did it! Congratulations, Joe, on being the first ever. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Debunkers think all UFO photos are fake,
especially the real ones.
jakesteele

Re: 1st ever Bundy Hall of Fame inductee!!

Postby Craig Browning » 09 May 2010, 00:57

:lol: I know so many members of the skeptic's community (the JREF and CSICOPS) that will literally walk across the street to avoid that man... a few of whom have even switched seating assignments at banquets so they didn't have to interact with him...

It must such being old Joe :lol:
Craig Browning

Return to PseudoSkeptic Fallacies