View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Russell Brunson Exposed: Stupidest Scam Tactics!

Expose scams and scammers here. Caution: Use with good reason. See rules inside.
Forum rules
Caution: Use this area with good reason. If you are naming people or companies, make sure that they truly cheated or wronged you or others and have no defense. No gray areas. Moderators reserve the right to remove posts that do not comply with the above. Note that the accused are allowed to post their side of the story here, and if they can demonstrate that they are innocent or that a gray area exists, moderators may remove their name from threads at their discretion.

Re: Russell Brunson Exposed: Stupidest Scam Tactics!

Postby Porkies » 04 Jan 2016, 20:56

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:I'm not helping him. How does this thread help him? It ridicules him and has the word "scam" in the thread title. That doesn't help him.

For one, there's no such thing as bad publicity. For two, I had to click your thread about him being on Fox News because I'm a news junkie and I had never seen him so there you go, another hit on his site. Turns out, as I had suspected, that it was a local news affiliate. Scepcop, you do know the difference between the National Fox News Channel and a local Fox affiliate, don't you? This is the second time that it has been claimed in this forum that someone was on Fox News when it turns out it was just a local affiliate. Hell I could get on a local news affiliate simply by calling them and telling them my farts don't smell.
To use Winston's words--"sheesh!"

I can confirm that dot com secrets is ridiculously bad. There's no way you'll make any money following his advice. Russell just makes money selling his crappy membership to desperate people, unfortunately I fell for it. Avoid this rubbish.
Porkies

Previous

Return to Scam Alerts and Warnings