View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why the World is a Global Enslavement Machine

Discuss Philosophical or Psychological subjects and topics.

Re: Why the World is a Global Enslavement Machine

Postby Arouet » 25 Oct 2010, 22:48

NinjaPuppy wrote:
SCEPCOP wrote:Our name in caps means we are property under maritime law. Haven't you heard of that?

I never heard of that. VERY INTERESTING!

It may be interesting. The better response, of course, is to ask whether its true.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Oct 2010, 18:21

Arouet wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
SCEPCOP wrote:Our name in caps means we are property under maritime law. Haven't you heard of that?

I never heard of that. VERY INTERESTING!

It may be interesting. The better response, of course, is to ask whether its true.

Gee, is it true?????? Wow! I never frickin' thought of asking that. The reason being, that BEFORE responding I decided to do a small bit of research on the internet and was able to find some bits and pieces that indicated that this topic has merit. None of what I found on the internet was acceptable for my own personal taste to conclude absolute proof. Hence my comment that it was "VERY INTERESTING". In my world, something VERY INTERESTING usually prompts me to dig for more definitive proof of 'truth'. BTW, something that is proven to be 'true' doesn't necessarily prove a danged thing other than it's true.

In this case I would say it is true: http://www.scribd.com/doc/6967949/The-L ... s-license-. I found the maritime law statement:
17. The Birth Certificate
Since the early 1960's, State governments - themselves specially created, juristic, corporate persons signified by all caps - have issued Birth Certificates to "persons" with legal fiction all-caps names. This is not a lawful record of your physical birth, but rather the birth of the juristic, all-caps name. It may appear to be your true name, but since no proper name is ever written in all caps (either lawfully or grammatically) it does not identify who you are. The Birth Certificate is the government's self-created document of title for its new "property," i.e. the deed to the juristic-name artificial person whose all-caps name "mirrors" your true name. The Birth Certificate brings the new all-caps name into colorable admiralty/maritime law, the same way a ship (and ship of state) is berthed.

As well as the reference to slavery:
Legally, you are considered to be a slave or indentured servant to the various Federal, State and local governments via your STATE-issued and STATE-created Birth Certificate in the name of your all-caps person. Birth Certificates are issued so that the issuer can claim "exclusive" title to the legal person created thereby. This is further compounded when one voluntarily obtains a Driver's License or a Social Security Account Number. The state even owns your personal and private life through your STATE-issued marriagelicense/certificate issued in the all-caps names. You have no rights in birth, marriage, or even death. The state holds title to all legal persons the state creates via Birth Certificates until the rightful owner, i.e. you, reclaims/redeems it by becoming the holder in due course of the instrument.

The main problem is that the mother and father, and then the eighteen-year-old man or woman, voluntarily agreed to this contrived system of plunder and slavery by remaining silent - a legal default, latches, and failing to claim one's own Rights. The maxim of law becomes crucially operative: "He who fails to assert his rights has none." The legal rules and codes enforce themselves. There is no court hearing to determine if those rules are correct. Government rules are self-regulating and self-supporting. Once set into motion, such "laws" automatically come into effect provided the legal process has been followed.

Now since I don't have easy access or the time to research this information in a Law Library, I deem it VERY INTERESTING as I can't prove it to be 100% accurate or true. However, based on what I have found so far, it does seem as if there is certainly plenty of credibility to SCEPCOP's OP.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 27 Oct 2010, 22:27

Even if we take that article at face value (which I don't), it still does not support the OP:

The Birth Certificate is the government's self-created document of title for its new "property," i.e. the deed to the juristic-name artificial person whose all-caps name "mirrors" your true name. The Birth Certificate brings the new all-caps name into colorable admiralty/maritime law, the same way a ship (and ship of state) is berthed.
Arouet

Postby caniswalensis » 28 Oct 2010, 03:19

I looked around my self and found mostly just restatements of the concept that had no real in-depth explanation of the legal issuses involved. I remain skeptical, especially since some of this seems to be based only on finding similar sounding words like "birth" and "berth" and trying to make something out of that.

The US is not a corporation under the common legal definition of that term. The US is a representative democratic republic with a national constitution that explicity grants us our freedom. I do not see any evidence of US citizens being treated as property or denied their constitutional rights by our government. When that does happen, people have legal recourse to correct the situation.

I would be willing to accept this as true if there was some valid explantion offered as to how we are not being governed acording to our constitution. This all seems like inuendo. I would need to see some evidence that maritime law could and/or is being used to govern us in place of the constitution.

Regards, Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 28 Oct 2010, 03:42

What whoever was spreading this is doing is taking some old legal terms, probably not quite understanding them, and extrapolating far beyond their intent.

For example, citizens of the U.S. (one of which I am not) are NOT slaves or indentured serveants to the various levels of government.
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2010, 17:14

Check out this video I found that explains how and why public schools in America are essentially no different than prisons, designed to condition you to think and act as obedient slaves. It's very spot on.

Herd Mentality - The Schooling System

This video describes the history of our enslavement, from ancient times til present. It's very interesting.

The story of your enslavement

Remember, we are also talking about enslavement of the MIND too, not just physical enslavement.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Dec 2010, 19:04

Winston - We are two steps ahead of you on this video. We are discussing it here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=942&start=60
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 24 Mar 2012, 03:12

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Philosophy / Psychology