[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My Ghostly Talk Interview has been archived, download here : Announcements • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My Ghostly Talk Interview has been archived, download here

Announcements and site updates.

My Ghostly Talk Interview has been archived, download here

Postby Scepcop » 28 Jul 2009, 23:16

Hi all,
I will be interviewed on Ghostly Talk Radio on August 9 at around 7pm EST to talk about debunking skeptics and SCEPCOP. If you'd like to listen in, go to http://www.ghostlytalk.com and listen via live feed. If you miss it, the show will be archived on their site so you can listen to it later.

You can listen to my last interview with them back in 2004 starting here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQ4ZBKaFiU

Thanks,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: My Upcoming Interview on Ghostly Talk Radio, August 9

Postby Purple Scissor » 29 Jul 2009, 14:35

Cool ;)
Purple Scissor

Postby Eteponge » 01 Aug 2009, 15:37

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 20:51

I love these programs. I'll be tuning in.
You should get on Shadows in the Dark, Para X Radio, and the Ghostman and Demon Hunter shows right away!
They would love your stuff!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Scepcop » 10 Aug 2009, 02:46

Hi folks,
Just a reminder. My interview is tonight at 7pm, Eastern Standard Time. Listen on http://www.ghostlytalk.com

As far as I know, there will be no call ins.

Hope you can make it. If not, it will be archived on their site.

Thanks,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: My Interview is Tonight at 7pm EST on Ghostly Talk Radio!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Aug 2009, 08:03

Great interview! I enjoyed it very much.
NinjaPuppy

Postby The Professor » 10 Aug 2009, 09:17

I just returned from my short vacation to the coast.... So I missed it, but they said that they'd have it up on the archives in a few hours. (I did get in the last 10 minutes)
Seemed like a nice show
Sunday is good for internet radio talk shows !!!!!!
The Professor

Postby Scepcop » 10 Aug 2009, 14:39

Hi all,
The interview went well. But the thing is, I was trying to say too much and summarizing too many arguments at once, so I kept getting tongue tied and phrasing some of my sentences wrong. It's not like the keyboard where you can just backspace if you start off the sentence the wrong way. There are just too many points I wanted to make. My goal is to keep things focused on substance with facts and examples, rather than just use ad hominem attacks like people debating often do.

Anyhow, when the show is archived, I will post a link to it here.

Thanks,
Vinstonas
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby The Professor » 12 Aug 2009, 06:37

GREAT INTERVIEW !!!!!!

Here's the link ...

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/archives/200 ... allen2.mp3
The Professor

Re: My Ghostly Talk Interview has been archived, download here

Postby Scepcop » 12 Aug 2009, 23:38

Thanks for posting the link Professor.

If that Part 2 download doesn't cover my whole interview, you can download the other parts of the show here.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/1798
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: My Ghostly Talk Interview has been archived, download here

Postby Scepcop » 14 Aug 2009, 14:30

Hi all,
I've also uploaded a copy of my interview on Ghostly Talk here, if you'd like to use this link instead.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Interv ... st2009.mp3
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Announcements