[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Stocking stuffer : Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.
Post a reply

Stocking stuffer

02 Dec 2009, 09:00

Here's a little item for those that want to detect natural EM.

Disclaimer: I don't know anything about the company or product and I don't own one. My meter is apparently involved in unnatural electrical events.

Re: Stocking stuffer

02 Dec 2009, 10:38

Yes. The 'TriField' is the newest kid on the block. I haven't given it a go yet as my Mel Meter with temperature sensor seems to do the job rather well.

02 Dec 2009, 21:36

I had no idea consumer products such as this existed.

03 Dec 2009, 03:43

If you surf around on e-Bay you will find a full array of ghost hunting equipment in it's own category. New and used, tinkered with for that special ghost or plain as manufactured.

03 Dec 2009, 03:44

I will guess that you've never seen the 'haunted' items either. Plenty of them on sale for the holidays.

03 Dec 2009, 09:03

I am a dinosaur when it comes to ghost hunting kit.

I still like the old low tech, but time tested investigative methods.

er.....Along with a few mildly fiendish but perfectly legal "booby traps" of the kind that will scare a hoaxer sh*tless. :lol:

From what I have seen of these expensive ghost hunting gizmos they don't even work as well as the old fashioned kit.

Still, I do like weird and wonderful technology, so it would be fun if Santa brought me one if these thigamajigs to play with!

03 Dec 2009, 20:18

I don't go to eBay. May have to see what's there.
Post a reply