View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Did Nikola Tesla really discover free energy?

Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.

Re: Did Nikola Tesla really discover free energy?

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 23:41

Scepcop wrote:Did you hear about this story that in the 50's, a guy demonstrated free energy before a panel, and then he vanished forever? I forget his name.

No, I haven't heard that story. Have you?
ProfWag

Re: Did Nikola Tesla really invent free energy?

Postby AlbertDay » 11 Nov 2013, 17:59

WhiteTiger wrote:What I find really amusing about these discussions is the knee jerk dismissal of "free energy" machines by the skeptics/debunkers, when such machines have been known and in daily use for centuries.

The windmill for instance dates back to around the 10th century IIRC. Most forms of solar, wind and water power qualify as free energy devices, since they produce useful energy without the need of supplying an input once the hardware is manufactured and in place.

Even the most whacked out "inventors" of over unity machines for the most part claim to be making use of some as yet untapped source of energy already present in the environment, be it the much touted ZPE or some hairbrained scheme for transforming matter into energy by means other than combustion, fission or fusion.

"Free energy" machines are all around us in this techno-culture, so sneering at the term itself seems quite the ignorant pursuit, imo.

Tiger

Solar and wind energy is the only ways of getting free energy.. I have used solar panels on my home roof and got some real good outcomes.
AlbertDay

Re: Did Nikola Tesla really invent free energy?

Postby AlbertDay » 12 Nov 2013, 23:44

AlbertDay wrote:
WhiteTiger wrote:What I find really amusing about these discussions is the knee jerk dismissal of "free energy" machines by the skeptics/debunkers, when such machines have been known and in daily use for centuries.

The windmill for instance dates back to around the 10th century IIRC. Most forms of solar panel, wind and water power qualify as free energy devices, since they produce useful energy without the need of supplying an input once the hardware is manufactured and in place.

Even the most whacked out "inventors" of over unity machines for the most part claim to be making use of some as yet untapped source of energy already present in the environment, be it the much touted ZPE or some hairbrained scheme for transforming matter into energy by means other than combustion, fission or fusion.

"Free energy" machines are all around us in this techno-culture, so sneering at the term itself seems quite the ignorant pursuit, imo.

Tiger

Solar and wind energy is the only ways of getting free energy.. I have used solar panels on my home roof and got some real good outcomes.
AlbertDay

Previous

Return to Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research