View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.
Post a reply

Re: Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

14 Dec 2011, 23:27

I'm O neg. Universal donor.

21 Apr 2012, 15:16

Sounds like me too, on many points, but I am sure I would be dead if I had needed negative O instead of vanilla when I exsanguinated completely three times after surgery, or at least someone would have mentioned the extra expense. I was out of it, but I know I would have asked, and remembered any new info.

So, obviously, I am a result of a program to fix these traits in a clonable genotype for the purpose of conducting skinnerian experiments to determine the effect of nurture on nature. Its self evident if you know my family.

Peace, love, and wisdom

14 Oct 2013, 12:32

Funny how I go from researching how rare my blood type is to a alien abduction forum. Anyways I have alot of paranormal experiences all my life, I know I've had contact with alien people, and I have pretty much all but a few of the listed traits. I've searched alot of sites and it is strange that o neg is Sao odd. Maybe we are something special, I've always never belonged to anything until I married my wife. I'm overly observant and sensitive to thing around me. The heat bothers the gel outta me but I'm at home in cold. I have a low pulse but healthy. But I'm not sure about the tail lol.
Post a reply