[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
BBC Horizon: What Happened Before the Big Bang? : Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

BBC Horizon: What Happened Before the Big Bang?

Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.

BBC Horizon: What Happened Before the Big Bang?

Postby Scepcop » 17 Oct 2010, 19:35

Description:
They are the biggest questions that science can possibly ask: where did everything in our universe come from? How did it all begin? For nearly a hundred years, we thought we had the answer: a big bang some 14 billion years ago.
But now some scientists believe that was not really the beginning. Our universe may have had a life before this violent moment of creation.
Horizon takes the ultimate trip into the unknown, to explore a dizzying world of cosmic bounces, rips and multiple universes, and finds out what happened before the big bang.

Part 1 of 6:
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: BBC Horizon: What Happened Before the Big Bang?

Postby Paradox » 29 Nov 2010, 07:57

I'm starting to believe there was no "big bang". Just for the record I'm not a Steady State supporter. I'm not a Plasma Theory supporter. I'm not a creationist either. I don't believe there were cyclonic big bangs either. I would suggest reading several of Ron Pearson's books (Ron Pearson the inventor of the gas wave turbine engine not the comedian) he goes into great detail about the flaws in the Big Bang Theory including the problems the cosmological constant. This theory predicted the acceleratiing expansion of the universe 5 years before it was verified! There are no flaws in the Big Breed Theory I've found unlike most of the other's I've read about. The Big Breed Theory predicts the universe started around 300 billion years ago being created from the void where a background medium consisting of positive and negative energy particles until the collisions (normally cancelling each other out into annihilation) generated a slight net creation then these particles continued colliding with each other creating newer particles thus creating a "breeding effect". The expansion of the universe started off slow but as these fine grained particles continued to breed this expansion accelerated with time. These particles are the only real form of existence in the universe and are referred to as i-ther or intelligent ether since through eons of time they gradually formed a giant machine or amoral computer like structure until finally a conscious intelligence existed. This intelligence then created what is known as wave-particle duality and managed to control the wave-particle collapsing function to create the macroscopic level which our senses percieve as being fully real. This acceleration of the universe could never stop or everything would collapse back into the void again.

This is a very complicated grid-theory which very much supports the paranormal since this theory completly relies on kinetic energy on the smallest and only real form of existence known as this i-ther (aka dark energy). This grid theory agrees with what scientists have discovered to be true afterall: that the quantum level of reality is mostly empty space (such as inside of atoms) and that matter isn't truely real. The Copenhagen Interpretation has shown that consciousness or a conscious observation or measurement has a very noticable effect on how subquantum particles behave. According to this grid theory an intelligent consciousness had to predate the wave-particle duality or wave function of matter to create the virtual reality we percieve as real. I would suggest reading several of his books including "Creation Solved", "The Big Breed Theory of Energy Creation" and "Intelligence Behind the Universe III". You should at least a basic understanding of physics and algebra to fully comprehend 2 of these 3 books but they are well worth the read.
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Postby Arouet » 29 Nov 2010, 08:13

Here's an article discussing the same thing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11837869

I don't think anyone ever considered the BBT to be the complete story. It only begins one fraction of a second after the beginning of the current shape of our universe. I suspect it will be quite some time til we have the whole thing sussed out, and most likely we'll never have the whole story. I'm constantly amazed that we're able to determine anything about things that occurred 14 billion years ago!
Arouet

Postby Paradox » 04 Jan 2011, 07:56

I like Roger Penrose and that was a good article you provided but I'm still somewhat skeptical of this cyclic big bang theory. First off it still doesn't solve the problems of the original Big Bang Theory dealing with the problem of the cosmological constant which states that the universe is expanding 10 to the 120th power times faster then astronomical calculations could allow. The cyclic version of the Big Bang Theory also doesn't reconise a background medium and relies too much on a flawed relativity theory that is incompatable with quantum theory. Something is causing the universe to expand at a ridiculously fast rate where it should be slowing down, this cyclic big bang does not attempt to give a reasonable answer here. 'Dark energy' shooting out of wormholes with some mysterious repulsion properties as a formidable answer to describe this increasing acceleration sounds shaky to me. This also shows that a 'big crunch' to which the cyclic big bang is reliant upon is unlikely to occur as well. I'm still going with Ron Pearson on this one and his "Big Breed Theory".

This theory shows how a true background medium pre-existed the big bang, how this expansion from the beginning between positive and negative mass 'particles' known as primeries kept colliding. These collisions allowed the universes expansion to start off slow at first but then this expansion rate would increase with time. This expansion of the universe can never slow down or internal pressures from the i-theric background medium would fall to zero and revert back to the 'void' of nothingness again. The Big Breed Theory does accept the big bang as an 'information explosion' for it was likely the beginning of all of the matter made from the quantum level to create the macroscopic level of reality which we perceive with our senses but this background medium which evolved a conscious intelligence already pre-existed any big bang (cyclic or not). It is starting to become obvious from evidence that there will be no big crunch. The Big Breed Theory resorts to an ECM (exact classical mechanics) in an attempt to combine some of Einstein's Special Relativity with quantum theory through a revised version of classic Newtonian mechanics (the revision being the added hypothesis of negative mass particles which exist on a deeper level of a subquantum reality rather than the negative energy virtual particles which Hawking theorizes about). The Big Breed Theory also combines its own elements with the big bang and steady state theory. Perhaps quasars are evidence of new galaxies forming.
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Paradox

Return to Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research