View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Just Ten Days Left To Register Your Telekinesis

Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.

Just Ten Days Left To Register Your Telekinesis

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Apr 2010, 11:47

From http://seattlest.com/2010/04/20/just_ten_days_left_to_register_your.php

That's why we're so excited for the 3rd Annual World Telekinesis Competition, coming to the campus of UW Bothell this June. Teams of three from across the world will be competing this year, both on site and remotely. The set up is simple - a candle is lit in the middle of a game board at a proscribed time, starting the match. The winning team is the one to move the most melting wax from the candle to their opponent's side of the board using nothing but the power of their minds.

Long have we waited for an alternative to the brutal Scanner Duels of yore, in which so many were needlessly melted, incinerated, or subjected to head-explosion.

If anyone is out there it is time to sign up for the TK challenge! Are you ready to divveeeerrrrt wax!
Last edited by Nostradamus on 21 Apr 2010, 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Just Ten Days Left To Register Your Telekinesis

Postby NucleicAcid » 21 Apr 2010, 13:06

[feigned enthusiasm]BAD ASS!!![/feigned enthusiasm]

:P

I'm actually mildly tempted, but I have a test that day. >.<
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Apr 2010, 23:43

I hope I remember to catch this event and report the results.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Apr 2010, 21:33

A few days still left for the sign up to divert the flow of wax on a candle.

Checked out the rules over at the WTC site. http://www.tedhiebert.net/noxious/wtc/2010/

The World Telekinesis Competition (WTC) is an Amateur event. Professional psychics are not eligible for participation.

Candles can be purchased by individual teams for their own training and competitive use.

Teams must use only psychic energy to influence the candle. Psychic energy is defined as mental influence, whether in person or remotely, and may include such skills as telekinesis, channeling, remote viewing, esp, astral projection, psychic projection, wishing, intending, concentrating.

I looked at the matches for 2009. http://www.tedhiebert.net/noxious/wtc/2009/results.html
Some nice team names there such as "Team Rose Quartz" and "Brainal Leakage Dynasty".
Nostradamus

Return to Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research