View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Here are the few ideas to get your special gift ready for Va

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Re: Here are the few ideas to get your special gift ready for Va

Postby ciscop » 16 Feb 2010, 14:29

HAHAHAAHAHA
i didnt say it was THIS valentine day

bill, john and me hang around all the time
those are 2 fun guys, true ladies man
hahahaa
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 16 Feb 2010, 21:42

NinjaPuppy wrote:ProfWag - What have you decided to do for the Mrs. on VDay?

Sorry, just saw this today. Saturday, I took her to a quaint Italian restaurant and then to the Little Rock Rep Theater to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Sunday, I did 3 loads of laundry, the dishes, washed windows, dusted, cleaned the inside/outside of her car and mopped/vacuumed the entire house so she wouldn't have to do anything.
How did I do?
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Feb 2010, 01:06

ProfWag wrote:

Sorry, just saw this today. Saturday, I took her to a quaint Italian restaurant and then to the Little Rock Rep Theater to see Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Sunday, I did 3 loads of laundry, the dishes, washed windows, dusted, cleaned the inside/outside of her car and mopped/vacuumed the entire house so she wouldn't have to do anything.
How did I do?

Very nice set of plans. You covered the 'date' aspect as well as the 'housewife' aspect. Nicely played.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Feb 2010, 01:16

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

How did I do?

Very nice set of plans. You covered the 'date' aspect as well as the 'housewife' aspect. Nicely played.

Thanks. Sometimes the best gifts don't have to cost a lot of money, it's all about the thought--especially on Valentines Day. Oh, and the sex.
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Board