[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
10 reasons you should never get a job : Off-Topic Board - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

10 reasons you should never get a job

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Re: 10 reasons you should never get a job

Postby ProfWag » 10 Dec 2009, 05:20

No, not really. It's been marketed as "Fosters, Australian for beer" quite heavily but I don't really see a lot of people drinking it though they must have done pretty well to afford the marketing they do. I personally like it from time to time mixed with a touch of lime juice as it reminds me a little of my lager and lime days in a British pub (please don't take offense in comparing the two.) There are a few imports that do quite well such as Heineken, Corona, Guinness, and maybe Harp, among others, but unfortunately, the laws in the States are such that they taste nothing at all like the do in their home country. So, you should actually be happy that we don't have a lot of Australian beer here as if you would ever try one, you would be insulted that the taste had changed.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Dec 2009, 06:51

I have news for you ProfWag... even Pepsi and Coke taste different here. We get the added bonus of corn syrup. The rest of the world gets the good stuff... real sugar.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Dec 2009, 10:43

Warrigal I love the Toohey's ad where the women opens the beer using her navel. Great ad.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 10 Dec 2009, 22:52

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 01:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 01:52

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 04:21

I'm sorry but being the temporary skeptic that I am, I must apply critical thinking to your claims. Since you haven't bothered to include all pertinent information about this 9 years on a ham sammich claim of yours, I can't take you seriously.

How can you expect a one hour skeptic to believe anything you say when you haven't given any details? Did the sammich have cheese? How about the mayo theory? Do you even know what the mayo theory is? Have you done your research? Was butter substituted for mayo, as it is the acceptable condiment in the UK? I don't know how you expect me to consider your eternal life sammich valid in light of your lack of basic information.

Your information lacks credibility due to omitted facts. If you're going to make claims such as this, please back them up with credible sources. I refuse to comment any further on these claims until you produce a dill pickle. Honestly, I just don't understand how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Yup. This is fun! :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 04:45

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 04:51

Where is the dill pickle?
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 04:59

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 05:05

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 05:08

Where's the dill pickle?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 05:18

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2009, 05:47

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Dec 2009, 06:09

Point well taken. However, if someone comes on here and says they KNOW that psychics, TK, etc. is real, I'm still going to call them out.
Here's why: Believe it or not, I desparately want things such as ESP, mediums, or anything paranormal to be proven real and valid. I really do. Heck, do you know how bad I'd like to know that my Mom and Dad are together again? So when someone comes on here and says they "know" something, I'm going to want to know how they "know" because if they do, I want to hear from my parents. However, I'm too damn proud to get fooled by trickery and that makes me skeptical of everything. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, well, shame on me.
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Board