View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Apple Pay

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Apple Pay

Postby firerhumba » 22 Sep 2016, 16:58

Do you think Apple Pay will get even more popular? We're debating whether we should get a credit card machine that can handle payment types like that for a shop that we're opening. Any opinions?
firerhumba

Re: Apple Pay

Postby nicknone » 04 Oct 2016, 21:10

Apple pay is much secure as compare to others but according to latest survey just 27% are using apple pay on regular basis.
nicknone

Postby CarryBucket » 06 Oct 2016, 16:57

firerhumba wrote:Do you think Apple Pay will get even more popular? We're debating whether we should get a credit card machine that can handle payment types like that for a shop that we're opening. Any opinions?

For an iPhone users like me, an Apple pay is growing rapidly. As a shopper, I observe that it is very convenient and easy to use. I hope that even small merchants will accept this method of payment soon. :)
CarryBucket

Postby firerhumba » 10 Oct 2016, 14:45

Wow,, I think it'll be a good idea to get it, I read on other forums that many people prefer using Apple pay as a mode of payment since it is easier and faster to use. I'm considering a mobile credit card processing solution that I found online since they offer a decent price for their monthly.
firerhumba

Return to Off-Topic Board