[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Online Patient's Appointment : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).
Post a reply

Online Patient's Appointment

03 Sep 2015, 20:59

I work in a clinic. We only schedule patient's appointments by phone. In today's everything-is-online-world, we thought of going with the flow by setting patient's appointments online aside from phone calls. My boss asked me to do a research on where and how to set up one. Do you have any idea about this? If you do, can you share it with me? I really don't have enough time to do the research because I go to school after work. I hope somebody here could help me. Thanks, guys!

Re: Online Patient's Appointment

03 Sep 2015, 22:29

Sure there is. My practitioner have been using this and it seems so effective since he has a lot of patients. I can't make a recommendation though since I have nothing to compared it with.

Re: Online Patient's Appointment

13 Sep 2015, 00:26

Which company/software do you use? We've scheduled an appointment with a consultant who can hopefully point us in the right direction. Right now I'm just making a list of what we expect and need from and . Any suggestions regarding this?
Post a reply