[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).
Post a reply

Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

05 Apr 2012, 04:33

Okay, i don't have any proof. This board has been dreadfully boring the past few days and I was hoping to stur something up.
Soooo, how is everyone doing out there?

Re: Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

05 Apr 2012, 04:40

lol!

05 Apr 2012, 04:41

I'm ok. My dog died. And so I consoled myself by buying a PS3.

Actually, what I did was go to the store to look for a bluray player then talked myself into buying the PS3 because I'm buying a bluray player anyways. Then I bought a bunch of games that I don't have time to play in addition to the games I already have for my spammer and wii that I haven't finished.

Cry for help?

05 Apr 2012, 06:18

05 Apr 2012, 06:40

I have proof! I was sitting here listening to crickets chirp, waiting for ProfWag to respond and all of a sudden my TV switched from 'Law & Order' to 'Ghost Hunters International' :o If everything paranormal is crap, then how do you explain that one???

05 Apr 2012, 08:28

Try not sitting on the remote next time! :)

05 Apr 2012, 08:37

05 Apr 2012, 08:44

Was the show almost over?

Incidentally, it wouldn't be so boring around here if AW was still around. You really sliced off a steady stream of entertainment there NInja!

05 Apr 2012, 08:48

05 Apr 2012, 09:05

05 Apr 2012, 09:10

So start or add to an interesting topic here and see what happens!

05 Apr 2012, 20:48

05 Apr 2012, 20:53

06 Apr 2012, 01:11

:idea: Start a new "Spank the Troll" forum and just invite them in

:idea: Start a new "My Spam is Better than Your Spam" forum, so we can make fun of all the Spam that hits this place

:idea: Start a "Immortalizing Dear Pets" forum so we can all remember and give homage to our fury, feathery, and scaly family members.

:idea: Start a "Friends of August West" society page so we can all remember the fun we had at the expense of our most popular troll

06 Apr 2012, 02:22

We should have a best spam contest and for the winner we'll agree to click on their links!
Post a reply