[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 04:33

Okay, i don't have any proof. This board has been dreadfully boring the past few days and I was hoping to stur something up.
Soooo, how is everyone doing out there?
ProfWag

Re: Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 04:40

lol!
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 04:41

I'm ok. My dog died. And so I consoled myself by buying a PS3.

Actually, what I did was go to the store to look for a bluray player then talked myself into buying the PS3 because I'm buying a bluray player anyways. Then I bought a bunch of games that I don't have time to play in addition to the games I already have for my spammer and wii that I haven't finished.

Cry for help?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 06:18

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 06:40

I have proof! I was sitting here listening to crickets chirp, waiting for ProfWag to respond and all of a sudden my TV switched from 'Law & Order' to 'Ghost Hunters International' :o If everything paranormal is crap, then how do you explain that one???
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 08:28

Try not sitting on the remote next time! :)
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 08:37

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 08:44

Was the show almost over?

Incidentally, it wouldn't be so boring around here if AW was still around. You really sliced off a steady stream of entertainment there NInja!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 08:48

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 09:05

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 09:10

So start or add to an interesting topic here and see what happens!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 20:48

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 20:53

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Apr 2012, 01:11

:idea: Start a new "Spank the Troll" forum and just invite them in

:idea: Start a new "My Spam is Better than Your Spam" forum, so we can make fun of all the Spam that hits this place

:idea: Start a "Immortalizing Dear Pets" forum so we can all remember and give homage to our fury, feathery, and scaly family members.

:idea: Start a "Friends of August West" society page so we can all remember the fun we had at the expense of our most popular troll
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 06 Apr 2012, 02:22

We should have a best spam contest and for the winner we'll agree to click on their links!
Arouet

Next

Return to Off-Topic Board