View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 04:33

Okay, i don't have any proof. This board has been dreadfully boring the past few days and I was hoping to stur something up.
Soooo, how is everyone doing out there?
ProfWag

Re: Absolute Proof that Everything Paranormal is Crap

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 04:40

lol!
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 04:41

I'm ok. My dog died. And so I consoled myself by buying a PS3.

Actually, what I did was go to the store to look for a bluray player then talked myself into buying the PS3 because I'm buying a bluray player anyways. Then I bought a bunch of games that I don't have time to play in addition to the games I already have for my spammer and wii that I haven't finished.

Cry for help?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 06:18

ProfWag wrote:Okay, i don't have any proof. This board has been dreadfully boring the past few days and I was hoping to stur something up.

To break the boredom, allow me to channel AW and correct your typo/spelling error. It's STIR you _________________ (please feel free to fill in the blank with the nasty name of your choice).
ProfWag wrote:Soooo, how is everyone doing out there?

To answer your question, I'm doing fine. Sorry to hear about Arouet's dog but good going on the PS3 and BlueRay (whatever the heck a BlueRay is). I personally went shopping and scored some nifty new summer clothes and a BBQ grill gazebo thing that I really didn't need but spent too many $$$ on anyway.

As far as the OP topic claim goes, I say, go pound salt you no proof Prof. The least you could have done was post a YouTube video in a lame assed attempt to back up your claim. Do I have to do your homework for you?
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 06:40

I have proof! I was sitting here listening to crickets chirp, waiting for ProfWag to respond and all of a sudden my TV switched from 'Law & Order' to 'Ghost Hunters International' :o If everything paranormal is crap, then how do you explain that one???
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 08:28

Try not sitting on the remote next time! :)
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 08:37

Arouet wrote:Try not sitting on the remote next time! :)

But I didn't! I wasn't near the remote. Ain't the unexplained great???
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 08:44

Was the show almost over?

Incidentally, it wouldn't be so boring around here if AW was still around. You really sliced off a steady stream of entertainment there NInja!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 08:48

Arouet wrote:Was the show almost over?

No. It was NOT an auto-tune thingy. It was paranormal I tell ya!

Arouet wrote:Incidentally, it wouldn't be so boring around here if AW was still around. You really sliced off a steady stream of entertainment there NInja

Too bad that he violated like everyone of the very few rules we have around here. Besides, this is a discussion forum. Not a pick on the troll forum.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 05 Apr 2012, 09:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:No. It was NOT an auto-tune thingy. It was paranormal I tell ya!

I guess there are no other explanations! The spirits apparently really like cheap ghost shows!

Too bad that he violated like everyone of the very few rules we have around here. Besides, this is a discussion forum. Not a pick on the troll forum.

True, but in the absence of actual discussion, picking on trolls is pretty fun.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Apr 2012, 09:10

So start or add to an interesting topic here and see what happens!
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 20:48

NinjaPuppy wrote:So start or add to an interesting topic here and see what happens!

Please accept my condolences Arouet. I know how difficult that can be.
I have a Wii, but don’t play it very much as I just don’t have time. And based on what Ninja says, it looks like I’m going to have to go back to school and work on my spelling. Sigh.
I’m getting infiltrated tomorrow with 6 family members and 7 kids. I love ‘em, but man oh man will that be a headache. Not only that, It’s Master’s week so we might be having to put some of those kids in a soundproof room for a few hours Sunday afternoon.
Your TV might just be paranormal Ninja! In the spirit of the MDC, let me know when you can replicate it and have it happen in front of Banacek.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 05 Apr 2012, 20:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:I have proof! I was sitting here listening to crickets chirp, waiting for ProfWag to respond and all of a sudden my TV switched from 'Law & Order' to 'Ghost Hunters International' :o If everything paranormal is crap, then how do you explain that one???

I had a TV back in the early '80's that could change channels by me just rattling my car keys.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Apr 2012, 01:11

:idea: Start a new "Spank the Troll" forum and just invite them in

:idea: Start a new "My Spam is Better than Your Spam" forum, so we can make fun of all the Spam that hits this place

:idea: Start a "Immortalizing Dear Pets" forum so we can all remember and give homage to our fury, feathery, and scaly family members.

:idea: Start a "Friends of August West" society page so we can all remember the fun we had at the expense of our most popular troll
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 06 Apr 2012, 02:22

We should have a best spam contest and for the winner we'll agree to click on their links!
Arouet

Next

Return to Off-Topic Board