View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Where In The World Is Wag?

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Where In The World Is Wag?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Nov 2011, 06:37

Moved from the JREF topic so as not to throw off the entire convo:
ProfWag wrote:I'm on vacation this week, so I don't really want to spend time getting too caught up in this conversation...
Can we start a game of "Where in the World is Wag"?
Sure! Clue #1 - Believe it or not, There are some trees around
Clue #2- I'm not too far from "twin mountains"
Clue 3 - I had mushrooms that made me "mellow" for dinner
Clue 4 - I had drinks with Jimi, Carlos, & the Boss
Where am I?

ProfWag wrote:Totally off topic here, but I have to share a story. First, here's the answers to my clues:
1. Believe it or not refers to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museums. Aquarium, et.al. in this town.
2. "Twin Mountains" was a bad clue. I was thinking off the cuff. Twin Peaks would have been better, but in any event, I was referring to Dolly Parton.
3. There's a pizza joint chain called Mellow Mushroom. Best pizza I've ever had.
4. Hard Rock Cafe. Duh.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Where In The World Is Wag?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Nov 2011, 06:39

More ProfWag wrote:I'm in Gatlinburg TN to do some hiking and some naked hot tubbing.
I rented a cabin outside of town and I'm sitting in my living room drinking a beer and I got this unbelievable feeling that someone was watching me. So I glanced over my shoulder to look out the window and there was a huge black bear standing on her hind legs, looking like she really wanted a drink of my Yuengling. Scared the living crap out of me. I mean, if it wasn't for the glass window, I could have touched the thing. So I'm hoopin' and hollerin' and my wife who was in the basement shooting pool came running up, Mojo was like "what's your problem," then he saw it and was like "oh, that's your problem." This thing was still standing on her hind legs when the wife got there. About that time her two cubs came walking around the corner and I realized it probably best that we didn't go outside to try to pet them.
Anyway, I've seen a lot of cool things in my time, but that was one of the coolest. After a few minutes, they finally just mozied off back into the woods but not before one of them leaned on my car to make sure I didn't have left over pizza on my hood. Forgot all about taking it's picture, until they were waliking away and by then, it was just too dark.
We decided not to go out to the hot tub after that though...
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Nov 2011, 06:49

ProfWag wrote:I'm in Gatlinburg TN to do some hiking and some naked hot tubbing.

I believe that really? said it best....
really? wrote:Couldn't you have kept this part to yourself.

I'm sorry but "bear" does not = naked. The correct spelling would be bare.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Nov 2011, 06:51

Also, since you are in Tenn, it's certainly not "naked", it's "nekkid".

Anyway... it sounds nice.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Nov 2011, 22:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:Also, since you are in Tenn, it's certainly not "naked", it's "nekkid".

Anyway... it sounds nice.

Tennessee and Nekkid?

That's sounds like typecasting to me :lol:
Craig Browning

Return to Off-Topic Board