View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Amazing singer - Proof of God's existence? :)

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Amazing singer - Proof of God's existence? :)

Postby Scepcop » 04 Jan 2011, 02:48

Check out this 1976 video of Olivia Newton John singing "I honestly love you". Notice the passion and feeling in her eyes. It's absolutely incredible. No one today sings with that kind of feeling and expression. The past was so much more natural than today.

One YouTube commenter even said that her performance here is proof of the existence of God. lol

Anyone who watches this video cannot debate the existence of a wonderful supreme being for nature alone could not produce an individual with this unparalleled combination of beauty, class and sweetest voice on the face of the planet. Olivia, in the spirit of Christmas you are truely the work of God and may he forever walk beside you with every footstep you take. Thank you SO MUCH for being you!!!

In all sincerity and love,

Joe

I think I might have to agree :)

Another one. Notice the emotion in her eyes and voice. Astounding.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Amazing singer - Proof of God's existence? :)

Postby Scepcop » 04 Jan 2011, 02:52

Here is her singing "I honestly love you" in Japan in the late 70's. Look at her face. It looks so perfect and charming. The Japanese audience must have been mesmerized by her "white beauty". lol

Here is her singing "Just the way you are" in 1978. Wow her face looked so perfect and angelic.

Check out this duet with Olivia Newton John and Cliff Richard in a song called "Suddenly". They make quite a pair. Her voice has such feeling, magnetism and 70's soul in it. Wow. It reminds us about how unfeeling our society has become.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 04 Jan 2011, 04:54

Scepcop wrote:.ll It looks so perfect and charming. The Japanese audience must have been mesmerized by her "white beauty". lol

If you want to see Olivia Newton John looking "perfect and charming," check out her leather pants in "Grease."
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Jan 2011, 20:08

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Earth men are SOOOO easy! :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 04 Jan 2011, 20:12

NinjaPuppy wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, Earth men are SOOOO easy! :lol:

No argument here Ninja...
And further, seeing Olivia in those pants almost made be believe there IS a God! :mrgreen:
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Jan 2011, 20:59

And just to set the record straight, her pants were not leather, they were spandex. I know how much you skeptics hate misinformation. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 04 Jan 2011, 21:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:And just to set the record straight, her pants were not leather, they were spandex. I know how much you skeptics hate misinformation. :lol:

Hmmmmmm, well as a skeptic, I think we should investigate this mystery a bit more, shall we? Here's one input:
http://www.leatherleatherleather.com/2009/11/grease-olivia-netwon-john-leather.html
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Jan 2011, 22:22

Sorry baby but ONJ's pants in those 'Grease' photos are spandex. Trust me....
NinjaPuppy

Postby derrida » 05 Jan 2011, 00:09

amazing singer proof of god existence?!??!!? HARDLY!
but
the talentless Pamela Anderson being famous.. is proof men control the world.
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 05 Jan 2011, 00:52

NinjaPuppy wrote:Sorry baby but ONJ's pants in those 'Grease' photos are spandex. Trust me....

It's a known bit of trivia (yes, I've researched) that Olivia had to be sewn into those pants and could not take them off until after she was done shooting that entire scene. I have my doubts that if they were spandex, that she would have had to be sewn into that since spandex stretches considerably. If you have some kind of evidence other than "trust me," I'd like to see it. Oh, and not that I don't trust you Ninja, but this is important stuff we're debating here and since this is the "scientific committee," then I think some kind of evidence should be presented...
ProfWag

Postby derrida » 05 Jan 2011, 02:03

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Sorry baby but ONJ's pants in those 'Grease' photos are spandex. Trust me....

It's a known bit of trivia (yes, I've researched) that Olivia had to be sewn into those pants and could not take them off until after she was done shooting that entire scene. I have my doubts that if they were spandex, that she would have had to be sewn into that since spandex stretches considerably. If you have some kind of evidence other than "trust me," I'd like to see it. Oh, and not that I don't trust you Ninja, but this is important stuff we're debating here and since this is the "scientific committee," then I think some kind of evidence should be presented...

now i really need to find olivia newton jones in those pants
do you have a picture?
derrida

Postby derrida » 05 Jan 2011, 02:04

is this it?!?!?1
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 05 Jan 2011, 02:42

derrida wrote:Image

is this it?!?!?1

Yep, that's it! Perhaps spandex "shines," but...
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Jan 2011, 03:25

derrida wrote:amazing singer proof of god existence?!??!!? HARDLY!
but
the talentless Pamela Anderson being famous.. is proof men control the world.

That is an excellent observation!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 05 Jan 2011, 03:29

Are you all talking about this scene?

Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Off-Topic Board