View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Merck Scientist Admits Cancer and AIDS Came From Vaccines

Discuss General Topics.

Merck Scientist Admits Cancer and AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 03:51

This shocking interview was CENSORED.

The world's leading authority on vaccines admitted that the HIV virus was introduced to humans through the creation of vaccines using HIV-infected monkeys from Africa.

Dr. Maurice Hilleman also acknowledged that the SV40 virus, which causes cancer, is contained in vaccines.

Some researchers believe this is responsible for the dramatic rise in cancer.

(Drug companies claim that the SV40 virus has been removed, but there are sources who say otherwise.)

While Dr. Hilleman was the senior vaccine scientist at Merck, he personally discovered the presence of the cancer-causing virus in Merck's vaccines, as well as the HIV virus in monkeys, however the company knowingly injected millions of people with both.

Dr. Hilleman has since died, but his testimony lives on in this interview.

Many people have heard that HIV came from monkeys in Africa, but they don't know how.

Some vaccines are grown on monkey kidneys. As you'll hear in this video, when it was discovered that the African green monkeys were contaminated with the (as yet unknown) HIV virus, their kidneys were used to make vaccines anyhow, despite believing that the virus would be harmful.

As a result, millions of people worldwide have now been given the HIV virus through vaccines.
accidentsinspace

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby brett » 30 Oct 2009, 04:19

once again WHAT has this got to do with the paranormal ?? - that's what this site is SUPPOSED to be about :roll:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 04:33

brett wrote:once again WHAT has this got to do with the paranormal ?? - that's what this site is SUPPOSED to be about :roll:

excuse me, but what have 9/11 and Homeopathy got to do with the Paranormal? Those topics are discussed vigorously on here. What are you talking about? blank hell.
accidentsinspace

Postby brett » 30 Oct 2009, 05:16

accidentsinspace wrote:
brett wrote:once again WHAT has this got to do with the paranormal ?? - that's what this site is SUPPOSED to be about :roll:

excuse me, but what have 9/11 and Homeopathy got to do with the Paranormal? Those topics are discussed vigorously on here. What are you talking about? blank hell.

well i agree for once with you there - but then i dont run the site - i am just voicing an opion - and is there ANY need for such crude language ?? - the use of language like that is a sign of low intelligence - :roll:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 05:46

How come you are having a hissy fit?
accidentsinspace

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 05:49

Aaah, I think I know what is at work here. Bret appears to be fleeing into the comforting arms of cognitive disonance.
accidentsinspace

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 06:02

accidentinspacewrote:

It never ceases to amaze me when some so-called people cannot take responsibility for their own actions!
Accidentinspace you resorted to crude swearing and insults, Brett asked you a perfectly civil question.
Unfortunately you declined to answer the question and resorted to insults and swearing, which suggests you cannot answer a question properly. If you want to retain your already flimsy veneer of rationality I suggest you change the manner of your posts and stop accsusing people of 'hissy fits'. You are accusing someone of something you have already clearly engaged in. Or in other words you are projecting your own foibles onto someone else!

The level of debate on this forum sometimes beggars belief. As I have clearly stated in other parts of the forum to other rude/ crude ignorant people post responsible or be shut up! ;)
Hellboy

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 06:06

accidentinspace suggested that:
Aaah, I think I know what is at work here. Bret appears to be fleeing into the comforting arms of cognitive disonance.

Specific evidence please.
Or are we all going to have to put up with more of your 'projections'.
Hellboy

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 06:33

Hellboy wrote:accidentinspacewrote:

It never ceases to amaze me when some so-called people cannot take responsibility for their own actions!
Accidentinspace you resorted to crude swearing and insults, Brett asked you a perfectly civil question.
Unfortunately you declined to answer the question and resorted to insults and swearing, which suggests you cannot answer a question properly. If you want to retain your already flimsy veneer of rationality I suggest you change the manner of your posts and stop accsusing people of 'hissy fits'. You are accusing someone of something you have already clearly engaged in. Or in other words you are projecting your own foibles onto someone else!

The level of debate on this forum sometimes beggars belief. As I have clearly stated in other parts of the forum to other rude/ crude ignorant people post responsible or be shut up! ;)

I said the word 'blank'. Once. Get over it or pick up a subscription of Woman's Own. Bret's question was irrelevant. If he has a problem with this forum he should approach the relevant parties. He has been happily posting on non paranormal topics, and then has a change of heart.

"Oh look, there's AiS. he is back after his suspension. I think I will troll his thread because I am bored. I will ask him barmy questions and not bother commenting on the topic. I will do that and then I will bring a sock puppet out. I think my 'Hellboy' sockpuppet would be the perfect choice for this particular trolling escapade".
Last edited by accidentsinspace on 30 Oct 2009, 06:41, edited 1 time in total.
accidentsinspace

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Oct 2009, 06:39

accidentsinspace wrote:I said the word blank. Once. Get over itm or pick up a subscription of Woman's Own. Bret's question was irrelevant. If he has a problem with this forum he should approach those relevant parties. He has been happily posting on non paranormal topics, and then has a change of heart. "Oh look, there's AiS. he is back after his suspension. I think I will troll his thread because I am bored. I will ask him barmy questions and not bother commenting on the topic. I will do that and then I will bring a sock puppet out. I think my Hellboy' sockpuppet would be the perfect choice for this one".

AIS - I suggest that you get over it. Please stop with the foul language and the accusations of trolls and sockpuppets. Thank you.
NinjaPuppy

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 06:46

That is what Trolls deserve. You are also indulging in it. Let's victimize the real genuine truther here.

Ninja Puppy, any chance you can set a glowing example and actually comment on the video?
accidentsinspace

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 06:56

accidentinspace made the accusation:
I think my 'Hellboy' sockpuppet would be the perfect choice for this particular trolling escapade
A predictable response!

Evidence? Where is your evidence hey? :mrgreen: If you had bothered to actually do any research properly you might have noticed how completely different Brett and myself post! Ooops sorry I seemed to have burst that nice little cosy bubble of false assumptions that you have cocooned yourself in! Oh well, I will leave you to your own set of delusions and foul expletives.

May I suggest you refrain from childish emotional outburts, they do not do you credit!

ENJOY! :lol:
Hellboy

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 07:12

AS WROTE:
I said the word 'blank'. Once. Get over it or pick up a subscription of Woman's Own.

Ummm, strange that no-one else has demonstrated the inclination for swearing in this thread, why have you?

I have nothing against swearing in moderation, however like I have already CLEARLY stated numerous times the standard of debate on this site has been very poor! If you care to look back at my posts I have insinuated and given clear examples of the aforementioned! Or perhaps you would prefer the level of debate to descend into the abyss of the lowest common denominator. Which would give credence to my initial observations about some posts and your poor attempts to project your own predjuces onto other posters.

Capiche! ;)
Hellboy

Postby accidentsinspace » 30 Oct 2009, 07:21

Hellboy wrote:AS WROTE:
I said the word 'blank'. Once. Get over it or pick up a subscription of Woman's Own.

Ummm, strange that no-one else has demonstrated the inclination for swearing in this thread, why have you?

I have nothing against swearing in moderation, however like I have already CLEARLY stated numerous times the standard of debate on this site has been very poor! If you care to look back at my posts I have insinuated and given clear examples of the aforementioned! Or perhaps you would prefer the level of debate to descend into the abyss of the lowest common denominator. Which would give credence to my initial observations about some posts and your poor attempts to project your own predjuces onto other posters.

Capiche! ;)

Still no comment onthe FACT THAT A MERCK HEAD SCIENTIST ADMITS CANCER AND AIDS CAME IN VACCINES. If you want to demonstrate your unsurpassed debating skills, I'm waiting.
accidentsinspace

Postby Hellboy » 30 Oct 2009, 07:33

AS wrote:
Still no comment onthe FACT THAT A MERCK HEAD SCIENTIST ADMITS CANCER AND AIDS CAME IN VACCINES. If you want to demonstrate your unsurpassed debating skills, I'm waiting.

Ok lets take this piece by piece shall we?

(a) I do not agree with the initial statement that 'MERCK HEAD SCIENTIST ADMITS CANCER AND AIDS CAME IN VACCINES'.

(b) Where did I say I have unsurpassed debating skills, hey? I did not did I, because it comes from your imagination doesnt it ! :lol:

Like I have clearly stated, your opinions about the subject matter I have not questioned. However, your poorly informed opinion of others incuding myself is being brought into question! Also the way you express yourself leaves a lot to be desired.
If you want people to take you seriously act like an adult and not like a spoilt bratt who cannot get his/her own way.

Understand? :roll:
Hellboy

Next

Return to General Discussions