View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

how to become a media skeptic

Discuss General Topics.

how to become a media skeptic

Postby brett » 24 Oct 2009, 13:30

another interesting article - want a second income ?? - then follow these guidelines :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/secrets/media_skeptic.htm

i loved this quote from the artical : "Skeptics, on the other hand are by implication experts on everything " :lol: :lol:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
brett

Re: how to become a media skeptic

Postby Hellboy » 25 Nov 2009, 03:46

Again I find it strange no-one has commented on this either.......................? Especially the self proclaimed skeptics! :lol:
Hellboy

Re: how to become a media skeptic

Postby ciscop » 29 Nov 2009, 03:19

Hellboy wrote:Again I find it strange no-one has commented on this either.......................? Especially the self proclaimed skeptics! :lol:

i find it strange that you cant comment on anything if a skeptic doesnt comment on it first
i can wait for your comment too. :lol:

where are you holly?
were you abducted by ufos???
(yes i know that your fix is gullibleness is ufos :lol: :lol: :lol: )
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to General Discussions