[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Going on vacation for a few weeks : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discuss General Topics.
Post a reply

Going on vacation for a few weeks

06 Sep 2009, 16:17

Hi all,
I will be going away on vacation for a few weeks starting tomorrow. I will try to check messages here occasionally though, if I can. I will be in Arizona, Utah and Colorado mostly, so if anyone has any recommendations of things to see and do in those areas, let me know.

Thanks,
Vinstonas

Re: Going on vacation for a few weeks

06 Sep 2009, 18:13

09 Sep 2009, 11:45

They definitely are. I've been to Sedona and loved the beauty and colors there. But the psychic scene there was very commercialized and quite expensive too. I've always had an affinity and oneness with deserts and canyons and red rock though. Arches is awesome too. My favorite park is Canyonlands though. See these images to understand why: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... f&oq=&aqi=

Adult recommendations for Denver? You mean like strip clubs? Nah those are a rip off. Plus I'm with family anyway lol.

Which side of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado is best? It looks like there are several drives through them. I drove through the "Million Dollar Highway" a few years ago and it was spectacular and breathtaking. Is that the best part of the Rockies?

09 Sep 2009, 18:09

10 Sep 2009, 01:49

10 Sep 2009, 22:59

I'm in a motel now in Eastern Washington, on the way to Yellowstone. Wow the internet connection here is so fast. These forum pages are loading up really fast. Whoa. I just woke up and am going to have some continent breakfast later :)

Just checking in on a few threads here first.

14 Sep 2009, 14:09

Here is the type of Autumn scenery I hope to catch in Colorado :)

Now I know why John Denver sang songs about that wonderful state.

autumn_mountain_1024x768.jpg

14 Sep 2009, 14:12

BTW, we are now in Colorado at one of the towns along the 40E route. We plan to do a Rocky Mountain loop, but there are so many forks and loops to choose from. Any recommendations?
Post a reply