View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

This site and skeptics

Discuss General Topics.

Re: This site and skeptics

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Jan 2015, 08:27

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:So then you are saying that scientific stuff doesn't have the same effect on your bonker meter that paranormal stuff does?

That's a good way to say it. My personal life experiences makes me tend to trust a group of academics more so than Miss Cleo or the late Sylvia...

Well, Ms. Cleo and Sylvia don't have much to do with the topic at hand.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 28 Jan 2015, 20:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:So then you are saying that scientific stuff doesn't have the same effect on your bonker meter that paranormal stuff does?

That's a good way to say it. My personal life experiences makes me tend to trust a group of academics more so than Miss Cleo or the late Sylvia...

Well, Ms. Cleo and Sylvia don't have much to do with the topic at hand.

Man, talk about a mood killer... :(
ProfWag

Postby Boo boo » 29 Jan 2015, 04:10

HAHAHAHAHAH :twisted:
Boo boo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Feb 2015, 08:07

ProfWag wrote:Man, talk about a mood killer... :(

Sorry about that but you must agree that "Near Death Experiences" and "Deader Than A Doornail" are two completely different things.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 05 Feb 2015, 08:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Man, talk about a mood killer... :(

Sorry about that but you must agree that "Near Death Experiences" and "Deader Than A Doornail" are two completely different things.

Yes, I agree and totally understand your position on keeping things on topic. Especially with all the traffic that's been on this site recently...I mean, I just don't know how you've been able to keep everyone in line recently...(picture my dog in his bed, snoring away)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Feb 2015, 07:37

ProfWag wrote:Yes, I agree and totally understand your position on keeping things on topic. Especially with all the traffic that's been on this site recently...I mean, I just don't know how you've been able to keep everyone in line recently...(picture my dog in his bed, snoring away)

Um, yeah, sure. Righhhhhhht. :roll:

Exactly why you haven't seen any problems here. You should see what goes on when you're not around.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to General Discussions