View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

My problem when I'm studying

Discuss General Topics.

My problem when I'm studying

Postby niravarav » 25 Sep 2013, 18:45

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I've a problem. I'm a student so I've to study a lot daily. But the last few days I met a big problem. I can't remember my lessons. I often forget my books. I'm scared if there is any damage in brain :(
Do you have any idea of this kind of problems ? Please help me...
niravarav

Re: My problem when I'm studying

Postby really? » 25 Sep 2013, 19:46

Go see a doctor.
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2013, 21:22

Welcome Nirivarav. I agree with really?, if you think that something might be wrong, then you should consult a doctor. We are not medical professionals and prefer to not attempt to diagnose problems.
NinjaPuppy

Postby niravarav » 29 Sep 2013, 05:33

I've problem with my study only. I can't remember my lessons. So is it my brain problem or something else ?
niravarav

Postby really? » 29 Sep 2013, 09:42

niravarav wrote:I've problem with my study only. I can't remember my lessons. So is it my brain problem or something else ?

We do not practice medicine nor are we doctors or qualified to make a medical diagnosis. Go see a doctor.
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Oct 2013, 00:47

really? wrote:We do not practice medicine nor are we doctors or qualified to make a medical diagnosis. Go see a doctor.

The OP obviously forgot that he has posted this twice already and has also forgotten your reply. However, he sure hasn't forgotten how to find his way back here or his log in ID. ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 01 Oct 2013, 02:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:
really? wrote:We do not practice medicine nor are we doctors or qualified to make a medical diagnosis. Go see a doctor.

The OP obviously forgot that he has posted this twice already and has also forgotten your reply. However, he sure hasn't forgotten how to find his way back here or his log in ID. ;)

I wonder what is going on in the mind of someone that seeks help from people not qualified to provide such help instead of seeing a medical professional? Maybe they will explain themselves.
really?

Postby niravarav » 04 Oct 2013, 04:09

hi there...
I think I've created problems for you guys... :( :( :( :(
niravarav

Postby Arouet » 04 Oct 2013, 04:19

niravarav wrote:hi there...

Nawwww, but you have the mark of a spammer -the type who comes to a forum, makes a token post, sometimes even relevant to the discussion but usually not, then comes back a few days later to drop a link into the post (which I understand can help their SEO). That still seems most likely. However, in the event that you are not, the advice above stands: go see a doctor, why the heck would you take medical advice from random people on the internet?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Oct 2013, 10:07

niravarav wrote:hi there...

No problem, not at all. As for dropping a link into a long lost, forgotten post.... ain't gonna happen. All newbie posts are locked and loaded against this sort of thing.
NinjaPuppy

Return to General Discussions