View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

NASA, no electricity for 72 hours

Discuss General Topics.

NASA, no electricity for 72 hours

Postby really? » 17 Dec 2012, 21:02

While perusing the JREF forum I came across this No electricity for 72 hours, NASA http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=249429 this in turn led me to this link.
Apparently, NASA have said that earth is going to passing through a region in space on the 21st that will result in all electricity stopping working for 3 days.

What Is 2012 About? A Different Outlook... (Photon Belt)
http://corefreedom.com/threads/what-is- ... -belt.505/
A few weeks ago I wrote about 2012 being the year of the Dragon and historically speaking those years have always brought much natural calamity. You can read the entire post here. This has also been called the year of the reptilians, rightfully so. Most reptilians hold government or church positions (yes, you heard right). As the year progresses you will see what I mean...

There has to be more to the excitement (or is it fear?) about 2012, in particular the constant talk about this being the end of the world. Rest assured, the world will continue to turn and humanity will go on - but there are a few massive changes in store for us and this Universe.

Maybe you wonder about the 3 days of darkness - what's that all about?

Or perhaps you've been told that it's simply a matter of the veil thinning or us moving from an emotional (piecean) age to a mental (acquarian) age. And while this is all so, there is so much more to what is taking place.

Whatever you do, don't stick your head in the sand and pretend like nothing's happening...

Now as a skeptic what should I do ? Should I be dismissive of this and be labeled a pseudosceptic ? Or should I seriously consider this ?
really?

Re: NASA, no electricity for 72 hours

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Dec 2012, 01:37

really? wrote:While perusing the JREF forum I came across this No electricity for 72 hours, NASA http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=249429 this in turn led me to this link.
Apparently, NASA have said that earth is going to passing through a region in space on the 21st that will result in all electricity stopping working for 3 days.

Thanks really?. I gonna go make some ice and gas up the truck. I had a feeling that this whole Mayan "thingy" had something to do with electricity going bye-bye.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 18 Dec 2012, 01:49

You guys watch "Revolution"? The basic premise is a post-all electricity going dead world. I've been enjoying it (though a few episodes behind so no spoilers please!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Dec 2012, 02:33

Arouet wrote:You guys watch "Revolution"? The basic premise is a post-all electricity going dead world. I've been enjoying it (though a few episodes behind so no spoilers please!

You mean they made a TV show about where I live??? Our electric is down so often we're used to doing things the 'old' way. I always have at least 3 days of non-perishable protein food, firewood, drinking water, propane, charcoal, batteries, gasoline and more than enough ammo to get me through. We have no natural gas on island and everything here has some sort of temporary backup. Heck, we even know how to live without internet connections and cell phones because those two things can be spotty at best. I also have plenty of fresh veggies and seasonal fruits ready to be picked from my yard when needed. We use those instead of fancy flowers and bushes.

I'll be just fine, thank you very much. I don't know about the rest of you city slickers however. :shock:

That reminds me, I should go pick up two laying hens this afternoon. I'd hate to be without fresh eggs for too long. Fresh eggs go so well with wild boar bacon and gator tail.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 18 Dec 2012, 05:58

Arouet wrote:You guys watch "Revolution"? The basic premise is a post-all electricity going dead world. I've been enjoying it (though a few episodes behind so no spoilers please!

I like it. Spoiler alert. Someone tripped over the wire and pulled the plug out.
How about the show "Last Resort". And if you are wondering if it's about vacationing, no it's not.
really?

Postby Arouet » 18 Dec 2012, 06:02

I watched the first few episodes, I guess I enjoyed it but it didn't really grab me. I'll catch up at some point though.
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 20 Dec 2012, 08:23

Where is the official NASA announcement about the 3 days of power outages? Does anyone have a link to it?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Dec 2012, 08:29

Scepcop wrote:Where is the official NASA announcement about the 3 days of power outages? Does anyone have a link to it?

All I could find was hoax stuff but I'm still prepping for some sort of funky happening to be ready for whatever.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 20 Dec 2012, 08:44

Ok I found it. Here is NASA's official announcement on their website about 2012. It says that they never said that there would be 3 days of darkness on December 21, 2012, and that nothing is likely to happen.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Dec 2012, 08:54

Thanks.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 20 Dec 2012, 10:04

The usual agents provocateurs here thwarted again. How they must be cursing.
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Dec 2012, 10:23

SydneyPSIder wrote:The usual agents provocateurs here thwarted again. How they must be cursing.

If you're talking about really?, don't worry, he's already getting coal in his stocking. I snitched on him via Facebook. Santa is on my "friends" list. ;) He's been naughty.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 20 Dec 2012, 11:22

NinjaPuppy wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:The usual agents provocateurs here thwarted again. How they must be cursing.

If you're talking about really?, don't worry, he's already getting coal in his stocking. I snitched on him via Facebook. Santa is on my "friends" list. ;) He's been naughty.

:cry:
really?

Return to General Discussions