View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of...

Discuss General Topics.

Re: New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of

Postby ProfWag » 24 Apr 2012, 05:15

A couple years ago, I got involved a little bit in playing games with Nigerian scam artists. Now THAT was a hell of a lot of fun!
ProfWag

Re: New Areas of Paranormal Research you may not be aware of

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Apr 2012, 06:51

ProfWag wrote:In all seriousness, who are these people that make posts like this? (The original poster--not you arouet.)

Since youse skeptics tend to want "just the facts, ma'am", I'd give you the Joe Friday version but I would be tipping my hand and making would be spammers even smarter. Now my spidey senses tell me that this new breed are paid to do this. Just think about the envelope stuffing jobs available in the past. You know... for every 1,000 envelopes you stuff by hand with junk mail, you get a dollar or some crap like that. Same thing. Since you can track where your hits are coming from on a computer, I don't doubt that they receive credits or $ for each click. The log in names are sometimes much too similar to be real and they strike in bunches. They don't post immediately either. They wait like sleeper cells.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to General Discussions