[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why are the post texts here all centered? : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why are the post texts here all centered?

Discuss General Topics.

Why are the post texts here all centered?

Postby Scepcop » 13 Mar 2012, 21:02

Is anyone else experiencing the posts here as all center aligned? It's weird. It seems to only happen on IE browsers but not on Firefox browsers. I wonder what's going on.

Are any of you experiencing this too? If so, what browser are you using?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Why are the post texts here all centered?

Postby Arouet » 13 Mar 2012, 22:07

I posted earlier that I also had the problem but only with IE. Works fine in Chrome.

do you need to upgrade the software?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 13 Mar 2012, 22:46

I'm centered and using IE--as we've stated in another thread...
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 14 Mar 2012, 20:17

No I have not upgraded the software cause the forum works fine and doesn't need to be upgraded. It's too tedious to upgrade every time just for a slight unnoticeable upgrade.

I will ask the phpbb support forum about what to do about this.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 14 Mar 2012, 20:37

Ok I checked the phpbb support boards and figured out the problem. In my overall header file, I didn't have closing tags for the centering tag. I just added it in, and now the forum threads appear normal left justified in my IE browser.

Are those of you on IE viewing this thread normally now? Is the text left justified?

Thanks.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 21:32

Works fine in IE now!
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 14 Mar 2012, 21:35

Arouet

Return to General Discussions