[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Impressive psi trick. How does he do it? : General Discussions - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Impressive psi trick. How does he do it?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Impressive psi trick. How does he do it?

Postby ciscop » 18 Aug 2009, 01:08

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 01:56

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 18 Aug 2009, 02:04

Thank you Ninjapuppy, I really do try to be reasonable with most of my posts. Maybe I got carried away a bit on my list of things I would like to see, that is true. I just feel that proving the existance of TK would be one of the most important discoveries of all time and ALL possibilities of trickery or physics must be eliminated to warrant further study. I do think the 2-wheel in the bowl would be a good start though.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 03:43

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 03:50

um excuse me WHERE did i say point blank that i accepted this at FACE value in my posts ?? - what i made the mistake of accepting was the set up AS SHOWN on the video - and as this was a DELIBERATE DECEPTION and I tested the set up AS SHOWN on the video + tried other ways to do it WITHOUT resorting to trickery - the data I gathered IS valid !! as it cant be done without resorting to trickery AS SHOWN and any one would admit it is hard to judge something without being there and having the chance to FULLY examine the set up - yet you apparently can do exactly that with some of my experiences

to quote my posts :

so there are only 2 solutions - either he is cheating some how - or he can do as he says :?
- so I was in effect correct - in part

** have any of you who are questioning this even tried to replicate the setup AS SHOWN ?? - again AS SHOWN !!note those words

if you go back and actually read my posts - you will find at NO TIME did i say this WAS TK ,I asked IF it could be ?? and i was more concerned with asking if anyone had actually tried it for themselves ?? - as demonstrated in the video

so go gloat csicop - you may think you have been very clever here and that you have somehow discredited me as a researcher - you have not - all you have proven is that you enjoy trying to belittle others genuine efforts to find out the truth - IF you knew from the start this was a clever deception - why did you not come straight out with it and discredit it as the fake it is - instead of getting some perverse pleasure out of claiming such a hollow victory ??

i personally would have if i HAD known it was fake said so AND proved it straight away - -but NO , again you see fit to attack me personally - whats your beef man ?? , you don't have the courage of your own convictions as a skeptic - any self respecting one WOULD have exposed this straight away - in full !!

i will ask the others here DID i at any time jump to the conclusion it was supernatural ?? - well DID I ?? ( and i find you aspersion that i "usually do " offensive ) and WHEN pray did i claim to be a skeptic ?? - i am "sceptical " ( note the spelling ) about A LOT of the BS in the paranormal world of which THIS is a fine example - and yes i am a "believer " in SOME aspects of facets of the paranormal - but then i have never made any secret of that - but based on personal experience of same - that's MY personal right matey - and NOT for you to question or score points off

so any ways off you go have a good laugh at my expense - some here will just see you for what you are - a nasty bit of work !! - and i have NOT jumped to THAT conclusion hastily - it is self evident !!

afterthought : there is a handy thing on this site called a foe's list - and you have now been added to it !! - so i dont have to read ANY of your hate posts anymore - go ponder that one :twisted:
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 04:05

Brett - Are you forgetting the main purpose of this forum?

Ciscop is merely doing exactly what Winston claims a Pskeptic will do in his treatise. Ciscop is either following Winston's Arguments by the numbers and proving him right or he's using them to his advantage and will say that he was just fooling with everyone by doing what Winston predicts a Pskeptic will do.
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 18 Aug 2009, 04:26

brett

Postby ciscop » 18 Aug 2009, 05:03

Perfect! i show you how it was done
and now i am a pseudo skeptic :lol: :lol: :lol:

i also think telekinesis would be an awesome ability.. and i agree, the main problem with paranormal field
is that is filled with frauds, cheaters, scam artists, bad experiments and awful scientists and a lot of wishy washy.. people wanting to believe is true.
prof wag and me knew from the start it was a trick, but we were shown wrong in our hypothesis. so neither side was right.

brett, i just think is funny... that you said.. either he is cheating or making something supernatural... NAH.. its a youtube video! of course he is cheating! .. are you are the type of people that sees a viral video and believe is true? i am just asking.. i am always skeptic of amateur videos shown in youtube. (one camera or laptop camera.. one shot.. something amazing happens)
did you see i never posted since i suggested about some video editing and that jim was capable of doing it?
i could have made you dig a bigger hole than you are into
but i didnt, you just hate the fact that this was a proven ¨fraud¨ and you were ¨open minded¨enought to perhaps accept it as true
and i knew it but wanted to see how big your grave could get

when somebody goes and bash on jref and then says they are in neither side but still thinks there´s a p ossibility of that video showing TK (with all the editing done WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN IS FULL OF GLITCHES) for me is a sign of OF LACK OF CRITICAL THINKING
so sorry, if I (just my personal oppinion) think you are not a resercher and i question your credentials
and im sorry if that offends you. by the way.. i think everybody should question randi and jref, but not guys that can be easily be deceived like you.

and i was totally honest with my response
i also included that i was wrong too :D
i wasnt right! so i am not that smart, i dont think i am clever or smarter than you by the way
i just think i do use the tools of critical thinking (as knowing amateur youtube videos are hardly consider EVIDENCE and knowing how to do reserch).
but at least i did find the answer

but hey... let this be a lesson for both sides
wag and me with our knowledge of conjuring were wrong and believers should now question the validity of amateur youtube videos
we were both wrong... the author play us both sides at the end
we both got punkd
lets make a party in the hole of our mutual ignorance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 18 Aug 2009, 05:12

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 18 Aug 2009, 06:27

:oops:
do as you wish my friend

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ciscop

Previous

Return to General Discussions