View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

my SPECIAL POEM - RANDI'S HEAD

Discuss General Topics.

my SPECIAL POEM - RANDI'S HEAD

Postby ojudgmentnight » 16 Apr 2011, 07:09

ThatMabusGuy wrote:Guess what is inside ANGEL'S ENVELOPE...
All the crap in the middle has been edited by Moderator
UTTER CRAP AS USUAL!
ojudgmentnight

Re: my SPECIAL POEM - RANDI'S HEAD

Postby Arouet » 16 Apr 2011, 10:35

Ok, so once Randi and the rest of them are sufficient 6 feet under (or blown to bits with no parts found - that's the way! Amirite?) what next mabus? What's the next step? You have any substance in you?
Arouet

Postby caniswalensis » 16 Apr 2011, 11:18

I hate to admit it, but He's right...

...I would like one of those little vacuum cleaners.
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 16 Apr 2011, 16:37

caniswalensis wrote:I hate to admit it, but He's right...

...I would like one of those little vacuum cleaners.

no shit! The little desk one right?

Hmmm, do you think this is some weird viral marketing plan from from the henry guys? They must wonder why they got a sudden increase in sales from skeptics all the sudden?

David Mabus - corporate shill!
Arouet

Postby really? » 16 Apr 2011, 20:59

Dennis Markuze strike again ! :lol: Let's put a face to this probably mentally unbalanced but no less deserving of the spotlight individual.
really?

Postby really? » 16 Apr 2011, 21:15

looky this The David Mabus appreciation group Not really just a place on FaceBook where you may comment and post on the various doings of this person for example:
To: Dennis Markuze, aka Mabus

I spoke to your father yesterday, after a conversation with your mother the day before. Your father told me that he thought you had stopped doing things like this years ago, but when I read him your latest postings, ramblings, and death threats he was surprised to hear that this technique of drawing attention to yourself by harassment continues. Apparently this is something that you have been doing for many years.

Listen carefully. I have contacted the Montreal police, along with the local police in my city, and alerted them to the danger that you pose as a deranged and possibly mentally ill man. Although your parents indicated that they don't think that you are mentally ill, they are obviously not privy to the death threats you have been sending all of us. On Monday I am filing a restraining order against you. If you show up anywhere near me I will have you arrested on the spot and put into jail. If you attempt to approach me I will be armed and will not hesitate to use any force necessary to stop you.

In the past 24 hours I have received over 200 tweets and emails from you. This must stop now. I hereby demand an end to all communication from you of any form. If you continue contact with me this will all go on your police record.

Michael Shermer
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Apr 2011, 01:03

In the past 24 hours I have received over 200 tweets and emails from you. This must stop now. I hereby demand an end to all communication from you of any form. If you continue contact with me this will all go on your police record.

Michael Shermer

Holy CRAPF! And I thought he was a major pain in the butt on this forum.
Last edited by NinjaPuppy on 17 Apr 2011, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: HTML Error
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 17 Apr 2011, 01:40

Hmmm.... I have no love loss for Shermmer & and buds, but in this country death threats are now treated as a form of Terrorism and can bring about some rather ugly recourse :|
Craig Browning

Return to General Discussions