View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Do Skeptics Debunk Transcendental Meditation?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Do Skeptics Debunk Transcendental Meditation?

Postby The23rdman » 18 Dec 2012, 22:09

Yrreg wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
[...]

And I agree as well, even if I'm on the wrong end of supporting that lifestyle. Of course, the new age stuff that I've endured with my wife has not been without some great fringe benefits. Examples include secretly flipping the psychic $20 to tell my wife she needed a more active sex life, the never ending pain in my testicles that gets relieved through reiki, the sexy yoga poses, and last, but certainly not least, the hours of quiet I get when the wife's meditating...

Are you still around?

"the never ending pain in my testicles that gets relieved through reiki."

Has that pain returned or it is still gone?

Did you see doctors about it, or it is not really troublesome but just an annoyance like a slight* from a kid which does not bother you if you are busy with other things more important or interesting or urgent.

*Slight = light insult like calling you old baldy.

Yrreg

I'm glad I'm not the only one reviving long dead threads around here. ;)
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
The23rdman

Re: Do Skeptics Debunk Transcendental Meditation?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 19 Dec 2012, 06:06

Yrreg - Now you're a blast from the past. Welcome back from Lurkerville.
Yes, ProfWag is still around.... sort of. He's recuperating from hand surgery. I understand that he had a repetitive strain from flexing his middle finger in an upright position while reading on the internet. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to General Discussions