[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
96% Of People Oppose TSA Security Screening At Airports! : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

96% Of People Oppose TSA Security Screening At Airports!

Discuss General Topics.

96% Of People Oppose TSA Security Screening At Airports!

Postby Scepcop » 28 Nov 2010, 12:19

Skeptics,
After the alarming that's been going on with the TSA at airports, which is 100 percent illogical, are you guys still going to deny that there is an Orwellian NWO that is taking away our freedoms?

http://blogs.reuters.com/ask/2010/11/12 ... on-to-fly/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsas-top-tr ... izing.html

Do you guys really want to be the last to wake up? The American mainstream public is beginning to realize the obvious now that their freedoms are being rudely violated. And you guys are still dumb enough to defend the system? lol If so then your intelligence is below average, since average people now realize what's going on!

If you guys play devil's advocate on this one and attempt to defend the system again, I'll have to conclude that you guys are not even human, but some form of artificial intelligence programmed to defend the system. Sheesh.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: 96% Of People Oppose TSA Security Screening At Airports!

Postby Scepcop » 28 Nov 2010, 12:34

Check out this blood boiling interview Alex Jones did with Gerald Celente talking about the TSA and other important things:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 28 Nov 2010, 22:22

And yet, these "complainers" will be the first to chase the media with complaints, blaming the government for not keeping them safer, when something does happen :roll:
... it would be so nice if they'd just wake up and smell reality :twisted:

Truth is, YES it is uncomfortable and a bit invasive. YES there are alternatives that Israel and other nations have used for decades but because it involves a form of "Profiling" the bleeding hearts of America's ACLU and similar groups, want to tie the hands of security professionals (something these "lawyers" and rabble-raisers AREN'T) but expect them to keep the citizens of this nation "safe".

But then we have another truth that is being ignored in these articles & this posting... the fact that things went quite smoothly over the holiday travel period and "complaints" were few (including feelings of being "violated") and the encouraged acts of "protest" (a.k.a. trouble-making) FAILED to happen albeit, a few folks were more creative and less intrusive in how they addressed the proposed "problem"... they simply wore nothing, just underwear and/or bathing suits rather than holding up other passengers and infringing on their rights as well as that of their loved ones that were awaiting their arrival on the other end of each flight... not to mention the chaos and general safety factors that such acts of "delay" could bring about... the over-all course of said rebellion proving to be far more (potentially) dangerous than anything else.

I've deliberately not flown since finding myself in the wheelchair because I didn't want to deal with security and more so, the additional charges airlines love to tag-on for transporting the chair as "cargo" and related "inconveniences" on their part (bar one airline -- American was the ONLY major carrier that actually had accommodations in place for chair-bound that, to my understanding, didn't require us to transport the chair separately, etc.) Then again, I just wish this nation would correct the biggest mistake it made when it comes to its infrastructure; restoring its rail system and what was a very practical, economic mode of travel... possibly why it's been so popular and long-lived in so many other nations, rich & poor. :ugeek:
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 29 Nov 2010, 01:38

Safer? What are you smoking Craig?

More people die every year from peanut allergies than from terrorism. It's a pseudo scare tactic and fiction. These TSA procedures are 100 percent unnecessary. The real evil is in the highest levels of government and beyond. Not in the common people.

Where are your brains Craig?

Why do you think they are cracking down on farms in the US and do not want people to be self-sufficient? Is that "necessary" for your safety too? LOL

How long will you excuse evil and Naziism?

Sheesh.

We would rather face this pseudo risk than have all our freedoms taking away.

No conspiracy person is asking the government to keep them safe. That is BS propaganda Craig. How can you fall for that? Are you sure you were a mentalist? If so, how can you be that gullible? It's the sheep that's asking for government protection, not the conspiracy crowd. My goodness. Where have you been?!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 29 Nov 2010, 01:59

Craig, how do you explain the FEMA concentration camps in the US? Are they necessary for our safety and security too? LOL

Does a full fledged Holocaust have to happen before you start telling the truth about what the system is doing?

Do you have to be dragged into a concentration camp before you realize what's going on?

Where are your critical thinking skills? Why do you take on faith the official version of everything and everything the establishment says?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 29 Nov 2010, 04:37

Scepcop, I don't wade into the conspiracy stuff much, mainly because I have little more than a passing interest in that stuff and haven't looked into much of it. But for a moment, let's put forward a hypothetical. Let's assume for the moment that the official story is true. That terrorists destroyed the world trade centre, and that a number of attempts have been foiled since then.

Let's also agree for this hypothetical that the impact of a terrorist attack is much more serious on a community than a death from peanut allergies.

What do you think the governments policy should be in that case? Do you think it should look something like the current policy? I'm not saying exactly, but there-abouts?

Please don't argue against the hypothetical for the purpose of this discussion. This is about what is reasonable in the event the official line, or something like it, is actually true and that terrorists are increasingly focused on the western democracies.
Arouet

Postby derrida » 29 Nov 2010, 16:25

i wouldnt mind 100% race-related or religion-related screenings
hey.. they are doing it right now so it would be fun if they were honest about it
muslims and people that are from countries that end in ¨tan¨ should get a screening
i know it sounds horribly racist, but is honest.
why should i take my shoes of to go to cancun just because mohamed beliefs if he dies for his cause he will get 40 virgins in heaven?... screw them
why should an 80 year old biblebelt grandma get a screening too so the airpo rt security doesnt seem that the screenings arent that ¨random¨.
i think we are way too politically sensitive nowadays.

but
i also know if we started doing that it will be a snowball effect and suddenly before you know only white guys wont get a screening.. never forget. tim mcveigh was white.

i got a screening for going to dallas... what am i supposed to destroy there?, the dallas cowboys?.. romo already beat me to it.
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 30 Nov 2010, 04:09

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 30 Nov 2010, 04:23

Last edited by ProfWag on 30 Nov 2010, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby derrida » 30 Nov 2010, 10:05

derrida

Postby Craig Browning » 30 Nov 2010, 11:33

Scepcop... I can't believe I'm even wasting time responding to your slam on me above... nothing you said seems to have relevance in any form of reality that I've been around... especially given how smooth air travel went this past week and how many folks weren't just accepting of the "extra" precautions but they appreciate the fact that this current administration is trying to do something to tighten security in a manner that don't step on the soft toes of the American bleeding hearts club or overly sensitive "minority" groups that want issues to exist... it's all they know! Not their race or group as a whole, just the handful of rabble-rousers within each group (big difference).

The "Concentration Camp" thing has become part of the conspiracy culture's mantra since the early 80's that I'm aware of; that's when evidence existed that the Regan Administration was considering re-establishing the old Japanese internment sites as "communities" for any and all persons fitting the "high risk" category of race/lifestyle when it came to HIV and AIDs (not one in the same, btw). It was a situation being pushed by a handful of wannabe politicians, several hate groups and of course a couple of good Tv Evangelists that think they too, should hold office and force Jeezus down everyone's throat. But, as I understand the reality behind said research, is that Regan and Bush, Sr were actually looking at one possibility in remembering an ugly chapter of this nation's history while likewise teaching children about such things SO THEY AREN'T REPEATED. But hey, what do I know? :ugeek:

While I do believe certain things are happening (trying to happen) in this nations and the world at large, so as to shift power from one element to another, I also believe it's just nature doing her thing -- all things are cyclic -- take a look at how long massive empires last once they hit their apex and why they topple and voila! You will see that there is no boogieman element out there trying to control everyone, just people that think they've been oppressed (for the most part) who are pissed off at the rude, spoilt-children of a given nation and want earnestly to see them fall and eat some humble pie for a few hundred years. It happened to Egypt, Greece, Rome and in the past 200 years... well, crack open a history book or two and count how many "Empires" have been broken up and turned into new independent states... hell, just look at the past 25 years for that matter.

You need to find yourself a legitimate shrink to talk to for a while and get far, far away from all the conspiracy B.S. my friend, it's really destroying you when it comes to obsessive-compulsive behaviors and attitudes. Take a vacation and see the real world that's out there... try enjoying it a bit instead of suspecting a plethora of evil and cover-up at every turn.

"Sigh" given the amount of this stuff you keep posting I'm lead to believe that you really don't have much in way of a social life Scepcop. I say that as someone that exist in a world that is pretty much limited to doctor's offices and his apartment, little else. It is for that same reason that I know the symptoms of getting too caught-up in things and needing to turn off the bloody computer, phone apps and news shows (as well as "reality" Tv). Grab a good book, such as Moby Dick or any other classic... anything other than texts that support your fears and area of focus... you need escape, not more of the same; distraction, rather than continuation.

I'm in the process of taking this same advice (again) because it's all closing in on me and Radio K-FUK is trying to come in loud and clear within my head... that's not good! Not for anyone!

I dare you to join me ;)

Singling out the Wheelchair dude... hey, I understand that one. Anyone got a clue just how much high grade explosive I could carry on a stock powerchair? :twisted: PLUS I have a minimum of one huge gell-pack as a power supply!
Craig Browning

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Dec 2010, 11:59

OFF TOPIC POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR.
Craig Browning

Postby derrida » 01 Dec 2010, 12:34

OFF TOPIC POST REMOVED BY MODERATOR.
derrida

Return to General Discussions