View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 11 Aug 2013, 03:05

cecil1 wrote:Snide weasel evasion noted. How drool of you.

It may have been slightly snide (I prefer "with light amusement") - but I'm not sure what I'm evading.

When you said you feel canada is enlightened enough to do what is responsible with ownership of your person. It was a year ago you said that before you cowardly ran from debate with me however your text is on the page before this. Not going to bother quoting you when you can click page back. How pathetic of you sir.

Oh, I see the quote now. I guess I should clarify that comment to avoid confusion: That comment was meant humourously and not as a serious response - I apologise if you took it as a representation of what I thought. I still do not believe that Canada owns me. I certainly don't believe that the politicians who run it are enlightened.

If I asked you a math question such as 2+2= what? And you did not know the answer or got it wrong (we can prove it correct by subtraction) it would be obvious to all you do not know addition in math, likewise when I ask you for an answer what is love and you cannot answer correctly or have no answer at all , that should be an indication of how ignorant you are. We can prove what is love the same way we can prove what is 2+2=? By subtracting everything love is not.
Your love is a massive ball of contradictive logic that makes an enlightened being shudder.

I don't believe love has anything to do with logic. I believe love is a label we give to a certain emotion. Being an emotion it is certainly not easy to put into words since its a subjective feeling. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for though. But I'm not sure it has anything to do with conspiracies either.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 11 Aug 2013, 03:30

cecil1 wrote:You'll pretend the emotional infatuation you have with your daughter is love will you?

I assure you I'm not pretending. I associate the feelings I have toward my daughter with the label "love". We really could call it anything though. If you want to call it "emotional infatuation" that's fine. The label really doesn't matter.

How pathetic of you sir, it is as if you are content living with pretend love.

Well, I suppose I could always use more love, but I certainly do take a lot of pleasure in the love that I do have in my life.
Do you have kids? If you don't, you may not understand the feeling I am refering to. If you do - I would hope that you don't tell your children that you only pretend love them.

I don't know anyone who would settle on pretend love why would you? You are not sincere, I doubt you even have a daughter, but let's play with it for a bit.

I'm not settling on any kind of love. I didn't chose to feel this way towards my daughter - any more than she had chosen her emotional infatuation with me. I didn't chose the feel that way about my two boys either. I just do. Is it possible there are better feelings out there that I could quite possibly be having - there very well could be. But I must say, the emotions I feel towards my kids are very gratifying. They make me feel very good about myself. And they make me feel happy. Now, I'm not sure you've had those emotions either so its possibly you simply don't understand what I'm getting at in the same way that I don't get what you're feeling with the love that you are talking about.

You see Arouet you do not know love thus cannot discern between an enlightened society/individual or an unenlightened society/individual.

It is possible that you are correct. Of course that would depend on your definition of an enlightened society or individual or an unenlightened society or individual.

You only think you know love, that is why you fail to realize it.

Which brings us back to the beginning: if I don't know love (in the way you are describing it) then there isn't much I can add to the conversation, right? Other than to repeat that I don't know what you are referring to as love, if its different from what I've described. So that leaves it to you to describe what you think love is.

Look at your emotional feelings for your daughter, how do you feel emotionally when she behaves according to your will? Happy of course!

When she behaves according to my will? You mean when she does what I ask. I'm not sure if that quite results in a happy feeling (other than being happy that I won't have to force her, or punish her, etc.)

How about when she acts against your will? You have a deep welling inside your chest don't you? An anger takes hold of you, something uncomfortable begins to rise in you, don't try to lie if you are a human being because this is normal... for delusional people like you Arouet.

I won't deny on occasion I do have feelings like that when she doesn't listen to me. It's not all the time or even most of the time. Honestly, that kind of thing happens more when other things are bothering me, or I'm preocuppied or stressed out. But most of the time I don't have the emotional reaction when she doesn't listen - its a normal part of growing up. Doesn't mean I don't have to discipline her when she does - but its not out of anger.

See what we've found out already? You get upset when you don't get your way but become emotionally excited which you mistake for true happiness when you do get your way, you only feel good when your selfish needs are met.

You seem to be equating her doing what I want with my feelings of love for her. I don't love her any more or less when she listens than when she doesn't listen. My feelings of love don't come out of them doing things for me - if you have children then you know that the times you do things for them far outweigh the times they do something for me. Actually, come to think of it, I sometimes have great bursts of love feelings for them when they are not listening to me. They can be pretty adorable when they are mad. My feelings of love for them are there independently of whether they are listening to me or helping me out.

That is not love, that is the way you felt when she crawled in your lap is it not?

As I described- I felt a warm feeling towards her when she climbed into my arms. Ironically, she actually wasn't listening at the time. I was in the middle of making dinner and cleaning up the Spamalamadingdong, and she kept climbing into my arms and I was trying to get her to stay down to let me finish. That didn't stop me from feeling great love for her, even though she wasn't listening.

But again, I don't think it matters whether we call the feelings I have for my kids love or not. I like the emotion I feel towards them whether it helps me determine who is enlightened or not.

That is you being greedy, selfish, demanding, ETA: Manipulative, only concerned for your own personal feelings because of your personal delusion that you know better than truth.

Answer the question Arouet prove me wrong, what is love? You don't know love so cannot answer correctly but let's see how you do.

See you in another year coward?[/quote]
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 11 Aug 2013, 03:30

cecil1 wrote:You'll pretend the emotional infatuation you have with your daughter is love will you?

I assure you I'm not pretending. I associate the feelings I have toward my daughter with the label "love". We really could call it anything though. If you want to call it "emotional infatuation" that's fine. The label really doesn't matter.

How pathetic of you sir, it is as if you are content living with pretend love.

Well, I suppose I could always use more love, but I certainly do take a lot of pleasure in the love that I do have in my life.
Do you have kids? If you don't, you may not understand the feeling I am refering to. If you do - I would hope that you don't tell your children that you only pretend love them.

I don't know anyone who would settle on pretend love why would you? You are not sincere, I doubt you even have a daughter, but let's play with it for a bit.

I'm not settling on any kind of love. I didn't chose to feel this way towards my daughter - any more than she had chosen her emotional infatuation with me. I didn't chose the feel that way about my two boys either. I just do. Is it possible there are better feelings out there that I could quite possibly be having - there very well could be. But I must say, the emotions I feel towards my kids are very gratifying. They make me feel very good about myself. And they make me feel happy. Now, I'm not sure you've had those emotions either so its possibly you simply don't understand what I'm getting at in the same way that I don't get what you're feeling with the love that you are talking about.

You see Arouet you do not know love thus cannot discern between an enlightened society/individual or an unenlightened society/individual.

It is possible that you are correct. Of course that would depend on your definition of an enlightened society or individual or an unenlightened society or individual.

You only think you know love, that is why you fail to realize it.

Which brings us back to the beginning: if I don't know love (in the way you are describing it) then there isn't much I can add to the conversation, right? Other than to repeat that I don't know what you are referring to as love, if its different from what I've described. So that leaves it to you to describe what you think love is.

Look at your emotional feelings for your daughter, how do you feel emotionally when she behaves according to your will? Happy of course!

When she behaves according to my will? You mean when she does what I ask. I'm not sure if that quite results in a happy feeling (other than being happy that I won't have to force her, or punish her, etc.)

How about when she acts against your will? You have a deep welling inside your chest don't you? An anger takes hold of you, something uncomfortable begins to rise in you, don't try to lie if you are a human being because this is normal... for delusional people like you Arouet.

I won't deny on occasion I do have feelings like that when she doesn't listen to me. It's not all the time or even most of the time. Honestly, that kind of thing happens more when other things are bothering me, or I'm preocuppied or stressed out. But most of the time I don't have the emotional reaction when she doesn't listen - its a normal part of growing up. Doesn't mean I don't have to discipline her when she does - but its not out of anger.

See what we've found out already? You get upset when you don't get your way but become emotionally excited which you mistake for true happiness when you do get your way, you only feel good when your selfish needs are met.

You seem to be equating her doing what I want with my feelings of love for her. I don't love her any more or less when she listens than when she doesn't listen. My feelings of love don't come out of them doing things for me - if you have children then you know that the times you do things for them far outweigh the times they do something for me. Actually, come to think of it, I sometimes have great bursts of love feelings for them when they are not listening to me. They can be pretty adorable when they are mad. My feelings of love for them are there independently of whether they are listening to me or helping me out.

That is not love, that is the way you felt when she crawled in your lap is it not?

As I described- I felt a warm feeling towards her when she climbed into my arms. Ironically, she actually wasn't listening at the time. I was in the middle of making dinner and cleaning up the Spamalamadingdong, and she kept climbing into my arms and I was trying to get her to stay down to let me finish. That didn't stop me from feeling great love for her, even though she wasn't listening.

But again, I don't think it matters whether we call the feelings I have for my kids love or not. I like the emotion I feel towards them whether it helps me determine who is enlightened or not.

That is you being greedy, selfish, demanding, ETA: Manipulative, only concerned for your own personal feelings because of your personal delusion that you know better than truth.

Answer the question Arouet prove me wrong, what is love? You don't know love so cannot answer correctly but let's see how you do.

See you in another year coward?[/quote]
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Aug 2013, 22:59

Not to say that this segue isn't interesting but can you boys take it to it's own topic and get it off of this one?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 12 Aug 2013, 01:14

Sure- Cecil, why don't you start a new thread on the love that you know. This thread can go back to its slumber.
Arouet

Postby really? » 12 Aug 2013, 06:48

I've always been told love is a second hand emotion who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.Image
really?

Postby cecil1 » 14 Aug 2013, 03:03

Arouet wrote:It may have been slightly snide (I prefer

"with light amusement") - but I'm not sure what I'm

evading.

cecil1 wrote:The fact you had to ask me proves you still

do not know love. You are living in delusion calling it

reality, on top of that you're breeding offspring teaching

them to live in delusion as well, that does not help no

Arouet it does not no. What you are doing is furthering the

suffering of this sick world and you don't even see it. How

sad for you. Living in secret despair pretending you know

love. How pathetic you are.

Arouet wrote:Wait - am I pretending I know love of am I

deluded that I know love?

As I said snide weasel evasion noted.

Arouet wrote:Oh, I see the quote now. I guess I should

clarify that comment to avoid confusion: That comment was

meant humourously and not as a serious response - I

apologise if you took it as a representation of what I

thought. I still do not believe that Canada owns me. I

certainly don't believe that the politicians who run it are

enlightened.

But nothing you say has any merit now becuase this could

just be in jest as well. You have said I won the debate

then backtracked and to and fro, you really don't know what

to think except to divert the flow of conversation away

from the reasons that unravel your plainly obvious

disinformation tactics, that you do not know love, therefor

you cannot differentiate between good and evil, love and

fear, happiness and sadness, becuase you are a deluded

human being who is merely a beating post for the truth.

Arouet wrote:I don't believe love has anything to do

with logic. I believe love is a label we give to a certain

emotion. Being an emotion it is certainly not easy to put

into words since its a subjective feeling. I'm not sure if

this is what you are looking for though. But I'm not sure

it has anything to do with conspiracies either.

Emotions are not subjective you imbecile. Everyone who has

inner emotional conflicts and negative internal feelings

feels badly, depressed, a weight inside their chest, a

sense of deep dread and despair, just like you Arouet.

Because it is simple, you don't know love therefor cannot

even have the self control to understand where these

nagativities come from. You know you can be taken away by

the slightest bit of news, someone says something that

doesn't stand up to your ideas of how they should treat you

and so your taken away by those stormy emotions.

So it would be wise to take an interest in your own life,

not just idly thinking about yourself or how you can avoid

some task, but an actual investigate to find out why you

are you, and especially why you are so out of control.
Obviously your opinion that love is some sort of emotion is

horribly flawed but let's continue down the path of

truth... What emotion would yopu call love Arouet? Do tell

I'm all ears and can hardly wait to announce you as a liar

when you contradict yourself in the answer.

Arouet wrote:I assure you I'm not pretending. I

associate the feelings I have toward my daughter with the

label "love". We really could call it anything though. If

you want to call it "emotional infatuation" that's fine.

The label really doesn't matter.

What feelings do you mislabel as love? Are you telling me

love has multiple feelings? so day is really night? Up is

down? left is really right? Happiness is really sadness?

So any negative feelings you have towards your daughter

when you don't get your way is loving? You don't want to

label it correctly because that would destroy your delusion
of being a loving father, that might fly except for the

fact you get mad when you don't get your way and your happy

when you do, are you sure you're not the child and she the

adult?

Arouet wrote:Well, I suppose I could always use more

love, but I certainly do take a lot of pleasure in the love

that I do have in my life.
Do you have kids? If you don't, you may not understand the

feeling I am refering to. If you do - I would hope that you

don't tell your children that you only pretend love them.

You wouldn't know love if it hit you on the head, Which is

why I refer to you as truths beating post.

You say you have pleasure from your "love" but continue to

act manipulatively towards your fantasy daughter, this is a

contradiction and plainly a lie. I would hope a parent

would take the time to learn love before breeding

offspring, a completely different and wise option you could

take would be to learn love and then teach it to your

daughter. Wouldn't that make more sense? Of course it

would. But you wouldn't know anything about making sense

would you Arouet? Of course not. You can't even control

yourself nevermind making sense.

Arouet wrote:I'm not settling on any kind of love. I

didn't chose to feel this way towards my daughter - any

more than she had chosen her emotional infatuation with me.

I didn't chose the feel that way about my two boys either.

I just do. Is it possible there are better feelings out

there that I could quite possibly be having - there very

well could be. But I must say, the emotions I feel towards

my kids are very gratifying. They make me feel very good

about myself. And they make me feel happy. Now, I'm not

sure you've had those emotions either so its possibly you

simply don't understand what I'm getting at in the same way

that I don't get what you're feeling with the love that you

are talking about.

But you do settle on a "kind of love". The delusional kind

where you think you know what it is but continue to be

beaten down by your negative emotions, all the shocks and

shells of your own emotions, constantly, then when

something goes your way you declare it "happiness" and

because you are so confused about your own internal

conflicts which rise in your chest as a blockage or

difficulty emoitonally, you declare both emotions a part of

love, and yet, we all know happiness is not sadness and

here you are telling us all that it is, delusions from

Arouet. Has the funny farm called yet Arouet?

Arouet wrote:It is possible that you are correct. Of

course that would depend on your definition of an

enlightened society or individual or an unenlightened

society or individual.

I am correct and you are obviously obfuscating. Do you know

the definition of individual or society or enlightenment?
If not why did you use those words as if you knew their

definitions? Contradiction is your favy game. Truths

beating post must be getting awfully sore. Why not just

admit you don't know love therefor cannot discern between

enlightenment and unenlightenment?

Because you are not sincere.

Arouet wrote:Which brings us back to the beginning: if I

don't know love (in the way you are describing it) then

there isn't much I can add to the conversation, right?

Other than to repeat that I don't know what you are

referring to as love, if its different from what I've

described. So that leaves it to you to describe what you

think love is.

So you finally admit you do not know love? I want to see

those words not some dirversion tactic. Admit the truth and

finally feel like a worthwhile man or woman. Won't it be

wonderful to finally admit that you've been doing things

wrong all these years and finally, yes finally be on the

right track? How nice you can know the truth and feel happy

instead of lieing and continueing to assert baldly that

you know love, despite the contradictions you make over and

over again that show you really don't know what love is.

Arouet wrote:When she behaves according to my will? You

mean when she does what I ask. I'm not sure if that quite

results in a happy feeling (other than being happy that I

won't have to force her, or punish her, etc.)

I mean according to your will, you do have will do you not?

Does the lawyer need to look up the definition of will?

Think of willpower Arouet, really try hard to conjure up

some thought and think about what the word will must of

meant in that quotes context. Need a hand figuring out what

willpower means lawyer? You can just ask me and I will help

you. I want to help you but you need to want to help

yourself, this of course is the challenge, here I am trying

to help you with all my might and you're fighting me, why

do you do that? Don't you have any intelligence at all? Why

do you value being depressed? Why do you value those

emotions and label them love? You fail to realize with your

ego victories you open the door for the ride down on your

emotional rollercoaster. All those shocks and shells

battering you all day long, the battle begins when you wake

up doesn't it Arouet? Of course it does.

Arouet wrote:I won't deny on occasion I do have feelings

like that when she doesn't listen to me. It's not all the

time or even most of the time. Honestly, that kind of thing

happens more when other things are bothering me, or I'm

preocuppied or stressed out. But most of the time I don't

have the emotional reaction when she doesn't listen - its a

normal part of growing up. Doesn't mean I don't have to

discipline her when she does - but its not out of anger.

So you're telling me that you do have feelings when she

doesn't abide by your will, frusteration, stress and yet

you don't have anger? Who is not angry living with

frusteration and stress? When will you complete even one

thought that does not contradict your premise, that you

know enlightenment? Truths beating post indeed. How sore

are you yet? Let's continue!

Arouet wrote:You seem to be equating her doing what I

want with my feelings of love for her. I don't love her any

more or less when she listens than when she doesn't listen.

My feelings of love don't come out of them doing things for

me - if you have children then you know that the times you

do things for them far outweigh the times they do something

for me. Actually, come to think of it, I sometimes have

great bursts of love feelings for them when they are not

listening to me. They can be pretty adorable when they are

mad. My feelings of love for them are there independently

of whether they are listening to me or helping me out.

But you earlier stated you think love is several emotions

and contradicted yourself into a hole in the ground. If

your love is an emotion(s) how can you say you love her

when you are stressed, frusterated, angry at her for not

doing what you want according to your will? That is

manipulative, spiteful, controlling, demanding, it's sick

head games your playing with your fantasy daughter and you

don't even see it, how sad for her that the only way to

make you happy is to follow your will. No one can say with

a shred of honesty that is loving. Come now Arouet aren't

you done playing the foolish tyrant?

Arouet wrote:As I described- I felt a warm feeling

towards her when she climbed into my arms. Ironically, she

actually wasn't listening at the time. I was in the middle

of making dinner and cleaning up the Spamalamadingdong, and she kept

climbing into my arms and I was trying to get her to stay

down to let me finish. That didn't stop me from feeling

great love for her, even though she wasn't listening.

But again, I don't think it matters whether we call the

feelings I have for my kids love or not. I like the emotion

I feel towards them whether it helps me determine who is

enlightened or not.

Exactly so when she acts against your will you feel hate

and anger, label it minor frusterations as having nothing

to do with your life and continue on your way down the

wrong path of secret despair. One day you might just

investigate your emotions as they apply to you. I sincerely

doubt you ever will though. Another notch in the beating

post.

Arouet wrote:I assure you I'm not pretending. I

associate the feelings I have toward my daughter with the

label "love". We really could call it anything though. If

you want to call it "emotional infatuation" that's fine.

The label really doesn't matter.

But you have given no assurance, all you have given is

contradictions and bald assertions that I disintigrate with

logic, the very thing you said love is not connected to,

perhaps you can look at your own misunderstandings now and

see how this can be. You know, be truths beating post.

Doesn't feel great being so wrong does it Arouet? I wonder

how many people would have continued on past this point

none of my irl friends have, they breakdown and admit the

truth or admit they don't want to know the truth. I can see

that you have no sincerity here. The contradictions are

plain for objective observers of this thread to read.

Arouet wrote:Sure- Cecil, why don't you start a new

thread on the love that you know. This thread can go back

to its slumber.

Why don't you admit you do not know love therefor cannot

distiguish between enlightenment or unenlightenment which

is the moral reason you've defended being a slave for your

masters which is the topic of this thread? Does anyone here

have the attention span of more than a few words before

they lose focus? Where is the sincerity here? I see it in

me and no one here yet has shown me any.

really? wrote:I've always been told love is a second

hand emotion who needs a heart when a heart can be broken.

Just like Arouet, you have been told something and you

blindly believe it. One day you might wish to investigate

for yourself. Then you can know what love is.

How nice that day will be for you. Where you can actually

love yourself and enjoy life because you know love. How can

anyone love even their own life without the knowledge of

love?

Simple, they can't. It's a delusion.

So Arouet, what emotion do you define as love? Let's

continue the beating post routine until you cowardly run

away from the truth. Because it will disrupt your

assertion that the owners of your person according to

canadian law are not wafting in enlightenment but living in

secret despair, just like you.
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 14 Aug 2013, 04:26

Cecil: Ninja asked us to take this to a seaparate thread. So you should start one. In that thread I'll make an effort to respond to your post above, but so far you've been doing all the asking and me all the answering. I'd like you first to answer whether you know love, and how you describe that love.
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 15 Aug 2013, 16:06

I'm getting tired of the conspiracy movement. But not because they are wrong or because conspiracies aren't true.

It's because the heavy conspiracy types are way too obsessed and paranoid. They overexaggerate everything and overdemonize the government. A lot of what they say are delusions too. I think that the majority of guests on Coast to Coast are either lying and BSing or delusional and attention-craving. I can smell the BS in their voices. They seem to get off on saying crazy things. And George Noory is ZERO when it comes to critical thinking.

I also don't understand the obsession with the NWO and the police state. The police never bother me. They shouldn't, unless I run a red light or speed on the road. So why should I live in constant fear of them?

The NWO, even if real, will rise and fall, just like any other empire in history. We can't do anything about it. But the good news is that unless you pose a big threat to them, the odds are they will never touch you or even notice you. So as long as you mind your own business, the NWO will mind theirs.

When you drive through rural America between cities, you see many neighborhoods of people living in remote areas. These people never get bothered by the police or government, so why should they obsess or worry about the NWO or police state?

It doesn't make any sense!

Besides, if we were in a police state or dictatorship, wouldn't Alex Jones and David Icke by hauled off by the Gestapo by force? It doesn't make sense.

The bottom line is: I've never had the Feds or cops bother me or even talk to me. So why should I be paranoid of them and living in fear all the time? It's so stupid.

What a waste of time. Most of the conspiracy info is utterly useless too, since you can't do anything about it. It doesn't improve your life or help you personally.

There are so many things you could do to improve your life, and so many beautiful places in the world. Why should I live in fear of some "boogeyman" evil elite behind the shadows, when the odds are, they will most likely never bother me and won't even notice that I exist? Isn't that stupid?

A lot of conspiracy people I know are just way too obsessed. They never go out and have fun or have any other interests. Most of them are either unemployed or have low paying jobs or are job hoppers. They aren't exactly productive in life. They are usually failures who are looking for something to blame or hate. They fill their minds with useless doom and gloom, instead of traveling and having fun or seeking meaningful experiences and beauty.

There's nothing wrong with talking about conspiracies, since they are real and a part of life. But making them your major focus or obsessing over them is unhealthy, useless and a waste of time. And these conspiracy people obsess over it way too much. There are far more important things out there that affect your happiness far more than any government can.

I'm not saying that what the conspiracy media says isn't true. There is a lot of truth in their info. But it's stupid to be obsessed with it all day, and a waste of time too. They also overexaggerate and overdemonize their enemies. But everyone does that. The government and mainstream media exaggerate and overdemonize their enemies too, and so does the conspiracy movement.

Governments lie. No reasonable person would deny that. But so do conspiracy people. The weird thing is, conspiracy people get too extreme when they start believing that EVERYTHING the government says is a lie, while everything Alex Jones and David Icke says is automatically true. It's too black and white.

It's also wrong to believe that the government/NWO/globalists/Illuminati are the only enemies and bad guys in the world. There are plenty of bad people and weirdos outside the government too. But they act as though no one commits crimes except the government. That's stupid.

Conspiracy people even want everyone to have a gun and are strongly against gun control. I think that's stupid. I'm not for tyranny, but I wouldn't want every random person around me carrying a gun either. At any moment in time, someone could lose it and start firing off their guns. Or their dark side could take over and they could go on a shooting rampage. We all have a dark side and it is not wise to tempt your dark side by carrying a gun everywhere you go. You could get in a fight and lose your temper and draw out your gun to settle every feud. Is that a good thing?

I wouldn't even trust myself to have a gun, let alone every random degenerate person out there. If I had a gun, how can I be sure that my "dark side" won't take over? I sure would not want to tempt my dark side, especially since I have a temper and short fuse sometimes.

Remember that Ron DeFeo guy who killed his parents and siblings in the Amityville Horror House? Well his "dark side" took over, or he was possessed by something. If he didn't have that rifle, he could not have killed them all. So wouldn't gun control have prevented that?

I think the best scenario would be to have gun control not only for the people, but for the police as well. The police in England did not carry guns for a long time, and the system was fine. I don't think anyone should have guns, only tasers and stun guns.

Why should you trust everyone out there except the government? Conspiracy people make no sense. They are too one-sided and extreme. They divide everyone like this: Government = bad guys, Everyone else = good guys. That's so stupid.

Of course it's also stupid to say that conspiracies don't exist and that everything the government says is true too, like that idiot Michael Shermer does, who is clearly biased and funded to protect the establishment.

But these conspiracy people spend way too much time talking about the same thing over and over again. They have no other interests it seems.

I mean, sure the government can be a control freak sometimes, as well as a bully and prick, and loves to spy on people. But what's new? Governments have always been that way. Power is corrupt and likes to control. It's nothing new. The same has been the case throughout history. But the bottom line is: Most people will NEVER be bothered by the government. The government doesn't have the time or resources to bother 300 million people. As long as you don't run red lights or speed on the road or do illegal things, most likely, the cops and government will never bother you. Most people I know have never been bothered by them. So why live in constant FEAR of something which most likely will NEVER TOUCH you? Why obsess about it and waste all that time? It just doesn't make sense.

The NWO will rise and fall, just like every other power throughout history. Just leave it alone. It most likely will never bother you anyway, nor will it have the time to. You really aren't as important to them as you think you know. Why should they waste a second on you? Likewise, why should you waste a second on them? See what I mean?

Sorry for the long rant. What do you think?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Aug 2013, 06:37

What do you think?

I think I might start believing in Pod People.

What has brought about this rather enlightened attitude towards CTs?
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 16 Aug 2013, 08:11

NinjaPuppy wrote:
What do you think?

I think I might start believing in Pod People.

What has brought about this rather enlightened attitude towards CTs?

Inquiring minds want to know.
really?

Postby cecil1 » 17 Sep 2013, 01:18

Arouet wrote:Cecil: Ninja asked us to take this to a seaparate thread. So you should start one. In that thread I'll make an effort to respond to your post above, but so far you've been doing all the asking and me all the answering. I'd like you first to answer whether you know love, and how you describe that love.

cecil1 wrote:Why don't you admit you do not know love therefor cannot

distiguish between enlightenment or unenlightenment which

is the moral reason you've defended being a slave for your

masters which is the topic of this thread? Does anyone here

have the attention span of more than a few words before

they lose focus?

Why so reluctant to proceed Arouet? I thought you were confident in your masters enlightenment? Surely they taught you love? Why can't you just tell us what you think it is? Don't you know?
cecil1

Postby cecil1 » 17 Sep 2013, 01:24

Scepcop wrote:I'm getting tired of the conspiracy movement. But not because they are wrong or because conspiracies aren't true.

/snip

Sorry for the long rant. What do you think?

I think you explained why learning love would be the main focus in an intelligent persons life. Key word intelligent.

After you learn that, you wouldn't be so shocked to learn your government has laws that allows other persons to own you.
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 17 Sep 2013, 03:16

cecil1 wrote:Why so reluctant to proceed Arouet?

I'm not reluctant. Start a thread, set out your position, and I'll participate.

I thought you were confident in your masters enlightenment? Surely they taught you love

I thought I had clarified this for you: I don't have any masters. I don't consider the government of canada to be enlightened if that is who you mean by my masters. And they certainly didn't teach me love.

Why can't you just tell us what you think it is? Don't you know?

I've told you what I think about love. Then Ninja asked that this discussion be taken to a new thread whcih I've sugested you do and told you that I'd participate - provided of course that you start out by setting out your opinion on what you think love is.

The mod has asked us not to continue with this in this thread though, so this will be my last post on this topic in this thread, other than to refer back to this post. Ball's in your court!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Sep 2013, 22:08

Thank you Arouet.

Cecil1 - While it seems that your question to Arouet is an interesting one, it needs to be removed from this topic so as not to derail the OP. I have asked that you do so and Arouet has asked that you do so........ and yet you seem to insist to ignore these requests. So here's the deal.... either take the time to create a new topic for your subject for further discussion and refrain from diluting this one or I will delete all of the non-topic specific posts by Friday.

If you continue to ignore this very simple request and continue along this path of off topic derailment, I will be forced to issue some sort of Moderator intervention. Translation: You will be banned from this forum.

Thank you-
NinjaPuppy The Mad Mod
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions