View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 28 Jun 2012, 07:39

Yeah, that's basically it. There's no admittance fee. The face paintaing, climbing things, games and music are free, you pay for hotdogs, cotton candy and the like plus whatever the artisans are selling.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07






Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 28 Jun 2012, 09:51

There's no point in educating someone who dwells so deeply in willing ignorance (they must dig themselves out when so deeply entrenched in bad moral ethics) but I can point out that someone who does not understand how enlightenment works would not have the background that provides ethics to discern between an enlightened being and an unenlightened being, an enlightened society or an unenlightened society.

Any enlightened being can surely point out why slavery is immoral and not just semantically, but in principle, out of alignment with higher authority which is love.

We need law to respect the essence of higher authority within every living being but when that law is subverted into slavery and enforces evidentiary privileged rules for self-ownership to justify the rules of society it becomes not an enlightened use of the law but a self-serving, ego-gratifying, self-absorbed, hypnotic, manipulative control tool to use as a strawman for the morality that is lacking within such a structure of deceit, cowardice, and the very anti-thesis to higher authority which happens to be love.

Truth, love and reality all coincide with each other, so when I see a rule of society enforced as law that places men and women into an ownership structure/slavery via trickery and ommitting certain pertinent facts that would shed light on the nature of these acts the moral structure of those acts are non-existent as ethical.

Nothing up front need be hidden if the intent were to be honorable.

There is no point in further discussion with you Arouet as you are a happy slave content to be someone elses playtoy in life. This is not an insult but the basic reality of your situation. See you don't really understand higher authority so do not have a clue why slavery is immoral but I do like to explain a tiny portion of that understanding simply for the lurkers to see that there is a higher intelligence in this world than the egotistical mind. This intelligence was high enough to bend a lawyer against his will and had him admit intellectual defeat twice now even though sincerity is lacking, it is enough for the lurkers to see that it is possible to advocate the truth higher than untruths as the truth has no opposite.

The truth is point A and untruth is everything else which does not create a point B. The truth has no opposite.

P.S. Free hotdogs in my neck of the woods sunday!

:D
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 28 Jun 2012, 10:19

Thanks cecil. You should try and get your certificate though. Maybe you can and then post it here so we can see it!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2012, 01:55

Happy Canada Day to all those who qualify. :D
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 02 Jul 2012, 03:27

Arouet wrote:Thanks cecil. You should try and get your certificate though. Maybe you can and then post it here so we can see it!


As soon as you sign everything to me i'll begin the letters patent incorporating the federally regulated trust company. (Minimum reserves must be 5 million dollars so i'll need you to get all your family and friends to sign everything over to me as well, surely you won't mind.)

But in all seriousness...

You may think that we should feel lucky to be owned by such enlightened leaders such as
canada Arouet but there is something else you didn't consider.
It is the principle involved with good moral ethics and the concept of trust.

You alluded earlier to that you feel the government is responsible and trustworthy to do
what is right with ownership of your person.
Responsibility is no small order, to be responsible means to be answerable to a higher
authority, but what authority are we talking about here? What kind of authority would
someone have to be responsible to to be able to claim responsibility over the people?

Well it makes sense that the people themselves would be the authority government would have to be
responsible to. It appears to be a circle of trust, the people trusting government to be responsible as
authority and the government trusting people to be responsible as authority.

Any agreement can be made with anyone but how is one going to keep this circle of trust in
check? In other words Arouet, what is preventing either side from breaking that trust?

Well the government which is comprised of people enforces the law/acts which is a written
body of words which we have both gone over together already, and the people when acting as
constituents vote on different representatives to uphold that supposed authority that the
people never had to delegate to begin with, but do anyways, but that is a different facet of
another principle just as valid only not our focus.

What matters in this explaination is what is keeping the parties responsible to each other?
If either side lacks certain qualities of responsibility the circle of trust is broken. What
qualities of responsibility are required in order to maintain an integral circle of trust
between both parties? What is stopping one authority from taking advantage of the other
authority? This is the crux of the matter and at the heart of it we find there is a higher
authority both parties in this trust circle are answerable to.

This higher authority is the quality of responsibility both parties must maintain in order to upkeep this trusting
relationship.
The law keeps the people from taking advantage of the government but nothing is keeping the
government and most of it's agencies from taking advantage of the people, nothing at all.
The reason nothing is keeping the government (comprised of people) from taking advantage of
the people is because the government doesn't know love.

You see love is the basis for trust Arouet. Nothing else would convince an intelligent being
to trust another being or entity. In other words, No intelligent being deeply trusts an
unloving being. Love is the safe guard that prevents immorality and unethical intent in
relationships. How could a trusting relationship be possible between multiple parties if all
parties are not responsible to true higher authority which is love? It cannot.

Without the knowledge of love one side of the relationship can follow through on any
unloving intent without impunity of guilt, conscience or empathy. No barrier is immoral no
wall of decency is left intact and ethics are a mere concept of the mind for the
unenlightened to ignore.

Earlier you admitted Arouet that it is unfortunate that the courts do not recognize the
primacy of love. I agree with you that it is unfortunate because if they were able to
recognize the primacy of love they would remain in the circle of integrity that being
answerable to true higher authority would allow to maintain the quality of responsibility
required in keeping the trust unbroken between both parties.
This however is not happening as you have admitted.

I do not see how you could claim to be
intelligent and be able to trust an unloving entity at the same time seeing as no
intelligent being deeply trusts an unloving being.

The circle of trust is broken when higher authority is not recognized. There is no reason to
trust the government but there is a reason to not trust the government, it is because the
government doesn't know love and thus does not recognize it as you have stated, that is
correct.

You as well Arouet do not know love so cannot have that quality of
responsibility to recognize a trusting party in your personal or even official relationships
and affairs.

Not just semantically Arouet but in principle, you are dreadfully mistaken.
It is the principle of the matter after all, and nothing personal.

Be well Arouet.
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 26 Jul 2013, 23:00

bump
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 27 Jul 2013, 02:02

Hey Cecil! Welcome back!

Not sure why you're bumping this thread - do you have anything new on this topic over the last year?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 07 Aug 2013, 12:45

Hey Arouet, did you ever learn what love is yet? You've had awhile to learn it, just wondering if you've gotten a chance to understand what defines good moral ethics or if you are still as secretly confused as the masses, since you stepped back into the discussion and all, you must have something new besides obfuscation and misdirection tactics. Be sure to let me know!
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 08 Aug 2013, 00:34

cecil1 wrote:Hey Arouet, did you ever learn what love is yet? You've had awhile to learn it, just wondering if you've gotten a chance to understand what defines good moral ethics or if you are still as secretly confused as the masses, since you stepped back into the discussion and all, you must have something new besides obfuscation and misdirection tactics. Be sure to let me know!


I've had another year's experience loving my kids - does that help? But I thought the discussion was about whether as a Canadian I am owned by my government?

I thought you were going to request the certificate of the government's ownership of you - did you manage to get it?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 08 Aug 2013, 03:04

Arouet wrote:
I've had another year's experience loving my kids - does that help?


The fact you had to ask me proves you still do not know love. You are living in delusion calling it reality, on top of that you're breeding offspring teaching them to live in delusion as well, that does not help no Arouet it does not no. What you are doing is furthering the suffering of this sick world and you don't even see it. How sad for you. Living in secret despair pretending you know love. How pathetic you are.

Arouet wrote:But I thought the discussion was about whether as a Canadian I am owned by my government?

I thought you were going to request the certificate of the government's ownership of you - did you manage to get it?


We discussed that already and you lost the debate by admittance of your ignorance then proceeded to claim your masters are enlightened, now the discussion is about why you fail to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies.

Why do you continue to pretend you know love and thus why pretend your masters are enlightened?

Be sure to let me know Arouet!

Don't cowardly run away for another year now =D
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 08 Aug 2013, 05:00

cecil1 wrote:I've had another year's experience loving my kids - does that help?


The fact you had to ask me proves you still do not know love. You are living in delusion calling it reality, on top of that you're breeding offspring teaching them to live in delusion as well, that does not help no Arouet it does not no. What you are doing is furthering the suffering of this sick world and you don't even see it. How sad for you. Living in secret despair pretending you know love. How pathetic you are.[/quote]

Wait - am I pretending I know love of am I deluded that I know love?

We discussed that already and you lost the debate by admittance of your ignorance then proceeded to claim your masters are enlightened


I claimed my masters are enlightened? I don't recall that! Who is my master? And where did I say they were enlightened?

now the discussion is about why you fail to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies.


If I've failed to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies how would I know it?


Be sure to let me know Arouet!

Don't cowardly run away for another year now =D


I'm right here.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 08 Aug 2013, 05:00

cecil1 wrote:I've had another year's experience loving my kids - does that help?


The fact you had to ask me proves you still do not know love. You are living in delusion calling it reality, on top of that you're breeding offspring teaching them to live in delusion as well, that does not help no Arouet it does not no. What you are doing is furthering the suffering of this sick world and you don't even see it. How sad for you. Living in secret despair pretending you know love. How pathetic you are.[/quote]

Wait - am I pretending I know love of am I deluded that I know love?

We discussed that already and you lost the debate by admittance of your ignorance then proceeded to claim your masters are enlightened


I claimed my masters are enlightened? I don't recall that! Who is my master? And where did I say they were enlightened?

now the discussion is about why you fail to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies.


If I've failed to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies how would I know it?


Be sure to let me know Arouet!

Don't cowardly run away for another year now =D


I'm right here.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby Arouet » 08 Aug 2013, 05:03

(by the way: was just holding my daughter who sleepily climbed into my arms after waking up from a nap- I don't know if the feeling I had while she was doing so is what you'd define as love - but I'll take it!)
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 11 Aug 2013, 01:58

Arouet wrote:Wait - am I pretending I know love of am I deluded that I know love?


Snide weasel evasion noted. How drool of you.

Arouet wrote:I claimed my masters are enlightened? I don't recall that! Who is my master? And where did I say they were enlightened?


When you said you feel canada is enlightened enough to do what is responsible with ownership of your person. It was a year ago you said that before you cowardly ran from debate with me however your text is on the page before this. Not going to bother quoting you when you can click page back. How pathetic of you sir.

Arouet wrote:If I've failed to discern between enlightenment and untruthful lies how would I know it?


If I asked you a math question such as 2+2= what? And you did not know the answer or got it wrong (we can prove it correct by subtraction) it would be obvious to all you do not know addition in math, likewise when I ask you for an answer what is love and you cannot answer correctly or have no answer at all , that should be an indication of how ignorant you are. We can prove what is love the same way we can prove what is 2+2=? By subtracting everything love is not.
Your love is a massive ball of contradictive logic that makes an enlightened being shudder.

Arouet wrote:I'm right here.


So am I.
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

Re: Why Do Conspiracies Have so Much Appeal?

Postby cecil1 » 11 Aug 2013, 02:14

Arouet wrote:(by the way: was just holding my daughter who sleepily climbed into my arms after waking up from a nap- I don't know if the feeling I had while she was doing so is what you'd define as love - but I'll take it!)


You'll pretend the emotional infatuation you have with your daughter is love will you? How pathetic of you sir, it is as if you are content living with pretend love. I don't know anyone who would settle on pretend love why would you? You are not sincere, I doubt you even have a daughter, but let's play with it for a bit.

So now answer the question Arouet, do you know love? If so, prove it, what is love? Define it for me to throw against reality and see if it sticks.

You see Arouet you do not know love thus cannot discern between an enlightened society/individual or an unenlightened society/individual.

You only think you know love, that is why you fail to realize it.

Look at your emotional feelings for your daughter, how do you feel emotionally when she behaves according to your will? Happy of course!

How about when she acts against your will? You have a deep welling inside your chest don't you? An anger takes hold of you, something uncomfortable begins to rise in you, don't try to lie if you are a human being because this is normal... for delusional people like you Arouet.

See what we've found out already? You get upset when you don't get your way but become emotionally excited which you mistake for true happiness when you do get your way, you only feel good when your selfish needs are met. That is not love, that is the way you felt when she crawled in your lap is it not? That is you being greedy, selfish, demanding, ETA: Manipulative, only concerned for your own personal feelings because of your personal delusion that you know better than truth.

Answer the question Arouet prove me wrong, what is love? You don't know love so cannot answer correctly but let's see how you do.

See you in another year coward?
cecil1
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Apr 2012, 02:31

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests