View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Numerologist No Match for KRON-TV's Rotten Numbers

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Numerologist No Match for KRON-TV's Rotten Numbers

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Mar 2010, 11:09

From http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/02/numerology_kron_nbc.php

It seems that the help of a numerologist is disputed.

SF Weekly readers may recall a double take-worthy story from 2006, recounting how a KRON executive's personal numerologist determined the station's address -- 1001 Van Ness -- was the source of its myriad woes. The address was changed to 1001552 -- and that solved everything.

Did it? Well here is the current situation where the value of the station appears to have dropped around $800M!
There's the $823 million Young paid for KRON in 1999 -- and the station's current estimated value of $25 to $50 million

He[Kalsi] says KRON's dire state is its own damn fault for taking his "552" off the address. "Soon after the article appeared in SF Weekly there were all these things said in the media about using numerology," he says. "That was it. It was gone." If KRON hadn't removed those numbers, insists Kalsi, they would "absolutely" be thriving today.

What is interesting is that I thought the USPO assigned addresses; you can't go out and change your address on your own.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Numerologist No Match for KRON-TV's Rotten Numbers

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Mar 2010, 20:16

:lol: I'd love to know who that Numerologist was and how much experience they had in the field :roll:

The address has a very, very small part to do with things when you look at the proper way of running the numbers on a business or entity (including people)... the date of official conception is the first major key that must be considered followed by the full name... that's Numerology 101. In the case of a business venture or organization you have the harmonics of every person involved that must be added to the formula.

Sorry, but this guy deserved losing his but for trusting some random clown that claimed to do Numerology :lol:
Craig Browning

Re: Numerologist No Match for KRON-TV's Rotten Numbers

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Mar 2010, 21:17

The article mentions the numerologist by the name Jessi Kalsi and his website http://www.jessekalsi.com/about-jesse.html.

The from link I post is the source of the information. That way you can see if you think I cherry pick the quotes, or misrepresent the article, or want more information from the article.

I'm interested in seeing what you think of this particular person - are they a numerologist or a wannabe.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions